Scottie's Exante Journey - Phase 2!

scotminx said:
Hehe - loving the enthusiam BB :D. Had quite a hectic day so have only just made it to the pc...

I lost 2lbs!!!!!

Could have been more, but like I said, I've had a bit of a traffic jam going on ;) so I'm hoping it'll be a bit more once I get that sorted. Plus, that's 13lbs in 3 weeks - that's the most I've ever lost in such a short space of time.

Been so busy today that I've not really had time to think about food so it's been 100% from me - think I'll go HONK :D

Hope you've all been enjoying the sunshine :)

xx

Bit of senokot is in order methinks :) well done on your loss :)

Bit of senokot is in order methinks :) well done on your loss :)

Thanks DQ. It's on the agenda for before I go to bed tonight. Might have to allow myself a sneak peek on the scales once my problem is resolved!!

Hope you've had a good day x

scotminx said:
Thanks DQ. It's on the agenda for before I go to bed tonight. Might have to allow myself a sneak peek on the scales once my problem is resolved!!

Hope you've had a good day x

Me too ;) we should reconvene tomorrow am with postmovement weigh in ;)
Yeah not gone too bad here thanks ;)

MOVICOL MOVICOL MOVICOL!!! It will sort you out quickly but without the old lax effect!!!

Well done on your loss, it's in my little book readyfor Saturday! Ahh 13lbs in 3 weeks is AMAZING! I think people forget that when they lose 2-3lbs on exante that it's still a massive amount to lose!!!!!! When compared to other weight loss methods it really is a lot so don't be disappointed (if you are!) because you've lost 3lbs! That's nearly a quarter of a stone in a week!!!! Woohoooo :D :D xxx

Lol my weight went up damn it

Dam it! That'll just be water - it'll be gone in no time ;)

Yeah, my weight was the same this morning but my *ahem* blockage situation is now well and truly sorted so I'm hoping I might see a wee change tomorrow morning. If not, I'll be staying off the scales until tuesday WI as the daily checks don't work for me...

Can you buy Movicol in chemists now? I thought it was prescription stuff...

xx

Yep, well, my Mum bought some about 3 weeks ago so unless it's just a Cornish thing then yep you should be able to :D xx

Yep, well, my Mum bought some about 3 weeks ago so unless it's just a Cornish thing then yep you should be able to :D xx

Cool thanks BB! Will definitely investigate as it worked (and quickly) when I borrowed some of my wee gran's a while back... Hoping it won't be too much of an ongoing problem though :)

xx

Today hasn't been too bad - 100% WS. Have quite a bit on this week so it looks like it's going to be 6 WS days and 1 TS day. Will be interested to see how that works with the scales.

Also need to try really hard not to pick at protein things and just enjoy my 1 400kcal meal!

x

Today hasn't been too bad - 100% WS. Have quite a bit on this week so it looks like it's going to be 6 WS days and 1 TS day. Will be interested to see how that works with the scales.

Also need to try really hard not to pick at protein things and just enjoy my 1 400kcal meal!

x

Well done on today scottie :p and hey, a 400kcal meal is good...much better than picking and not keeping control of the kcals you're eating huh! Just out of interest, what meals are you eating and are you finding it hard not to then just say "oh sod it, if I'm going to eat I'll eat properly!" as that's what I'm scared I'm going to do when I go to ws!!!! x

Just out of interest, what meals are you eating and are you finding it hard not to then just say "oh sod it, if I'm going to eat I'll eat properly!" as that's what I'm scared I'm going to do when I go to ws!!!! x

I find the meals really satisfying and struggle to finish them sometimes so I'm not tempted to just keep going at all. However, what is hard is not picking at other points in the day (e.g. a slice of meat or a babybel) when I'm on WS and know that food is allowed that day. I think TS would probably be better for me for that reason. Maybe I just need to tell people at work so that I can have a shake when I'm having lunch in the office...:confused: Will have a bit more of think about it when I come back from holiday (now less than 3 weeks - woohoo!!)

The sorts of WS meals I've been having are based on a sort of healthier atkins so low carb/high protein. I try to keep my meals under 20g carbs so it's equivalent to having an extra pack. So, things like:

Omlette made with some veg (e.g. mushrooms, onion, peppers), a bit of cheese and maybe a bit of bacon

Salads which normally consist of lots of leafy greens then either a bit of tuna mayo/chicken mayo/other cooked meat/boiled egg and a wee bit of cheese depening on the cals.

Meat or fish and a big pile of veg - e.g. tuna steak and brocolli, chicken breast with mushrooms, etc

Have also made a mince dish once - found a jar of tomato sauce that was quite low carb for half and cooked up mince with lots of onion, mushroom, chilli and garlic. Served it with a little cheese on top and some brocolli on the side. That one was lush!!

I've probably had as many WS days as TS days (if not more) and my losses are still pretty good. I've often only had 2 packs plus my meal as well so sometimes a WS day only = 800kcal for me and I'm stuffed! Didn't think I could ever get by on so few kcals... When I was calorie counting before exante 1200 a day was a real struggle but I could manage on 1500 - the losses were just so slow though!

Loving exante today :D

Also feeling like I want food now after typing about all my WS meals... Full after my bar for dinner and tea though so I'll be good :)

Thanks for that :) I was wondering what I could eat if and when I needed to. I think I'll stick to TS for a while as yet as I have so much to go but once I get about three quarters of the way there I'll introduce foods I think. Not sure yet, still a few months away methinks :D

Really well done for today! :D xx

scotminx said:
Dam it! That'll just be water - it'll be gone in no time ;)

Yeah, my weight was the same this morning but my *ahem* blockage situation is now well and truly sorted so I'm hoping I might see a wee change tomorrow morning. If not, I'll be staying off the scales until tuesday WI as the daily checks don't work for me...

Can you buy Movicol in chemists now? I thought it was prescription stuff...

xx

Hope so :) at mum's again now so not got my own scales Grrrrr so won't know til I get back
But yes I am also blockage free :)
I don't know about movicol I take senokot myself, does the job :)

Well, drumroll please.................

I had a peek on the scales this morning and I'm 12.13 :D:D:D

I haven't seen 12 on the scales for years - no wonder I'm feeling skinnier!

Can't believe I've broken the 13 barrier with exante in 3weeks 2days. I was messing about with ww/calorie counting for ages and just couldn't break it. Am so happy!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a lovely day :)

I don't even care that it's raining now......

xx

Congratulations Scotminx! Doing great!
I'm finding it exactly the same on WS - the temptation to pick at things is soooo strong! TS definitely so much easier!
Keep going, you'll be at goal in no time xx

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
:talk017::talk017::talk017:

Well done lady! That's absolutely brilliant!!!! Did you cry?? I will whenI get to there! Oh I bet you're so pleased and feel so skinny and can't take the big fat grinoff your face (although it's actually a big slim grin now :D).

I'm sincerely so pleased for you, what an achievement. :happy096::clap::happy036:

Have a good day today and you'll be 12.12 tomorrow Teeheeheeeee!!!

Really really well done scottie :D x x

scotminx said:
Well, drumroll please.................

I had a peek on the scales this morning and I'm 12.13 :D:D:D

I haven't seen 12 on the scales for years - no wonder I'm feeling skinnier!

Can't believe I've broken the 13 barrier with exante in 3weeks 2days. I was messing about with ww/calorie counting for ages and just couldn't break it. Am so happy!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a lovely day :)

I don't even care that it's raining now......

xx

Huge congrats Scotminx!! It really is a fantastic achievement! Well done xx

Thanks everyone!!!!!! I'm still grinning that big fat (or skinny now ;)) grin :D :D :D

Today has been another good day (WS again though, but haven't picked at things which is an achievement) - just enjoying my can of Dr Pepper Zero now and off to catch up with the diaries.

Bring on 12.12!!

xx

Back