Scottie's Exante Journey - Phase 2!

Morning everyone!

Just wanted to say a quick hello and let you all know that I'm staying with a friend tonight after work in case you think I've gone AWOL when I don't make it online until Sat pm or Sunday.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend - here's to 100%!!

xx

Have a lovely weekend and fingers crossed you'll come back even skinnier!
LED x

Hello everyone,

Well *hangs head in shame* - yesterday didn't go so well. I survived Friday fine as my friend cooked a really yummy WS meal for me, but yesterday was the family BBQ and I just couldn't stop eating!! It was a major keto cheat - I had 2 and a half burgers (minus buns of course), a chicken wing, a lamb kebab and pork rib :( :( Eugh...The funny thing was, I was full after the first burger but we sat outside for hours and the food kept coming and somehow I was able to keep eating as the food was coming slowly... I did pass on the deserts and the alcohol but I still feel really annoyed with myself.

I've decided I need a good stint of TS because I'm starting to mess about with ketogenic picking which is clearly a slippery slope! I'm still in K this morning despite yesterday's debauchery so there's no reason I can't blast straight back into TS all the way to my holiday. So, shake 1 for today down and I'm away to catch up on all your diaries to get myself motivated again!

xx

Bloody well done you!!!!!!! Why on EARTH are you annoyed with yourself?! You've done brilliantly!!

You should be so proud of yourself. You're an inspiration :) xxxx

Thanks BB :)

Today is a new day and I'm feeling good. 1 shake, 1 bar down - 100% TS. Looking forward to another scrummy shake later. Have also ordered another bumper pack :D

Just been watching the biggest loser usa - WOW. Those people are so inspirational - a man weighing over 500lbs just worked out everyday for a week and went at it much harder than I would. I know they have the trainers there, but it just goes to show what you can do when you put your mind to it.

I want this, I'm ready. It's time to find myself again.

Let's do this!!!

xx

Hey scotminx
sounds like you're doing fab - I try to think of experiences like eating out/ bbqs/ etc as practice, and learn something from each one. I think sometimes with a TMR diet you can just block out thoughts of food totally, but that won't help when you inevitably have to eat again at some point! By trying things out every now and then while on the diet you learn more about your triggers for overeating, within the safety of exante.
You made great choices in what you did eat, well done for not blowing the ketosis! And for your TS day today!

Wise words LED - you're absolutely right! I need to address my food issues along the way in order to smooth the way for maintenance. I now know that even without alcohol I can quite happily sit and keep munching even when I'm feeling quite full. On WS days and days off plan (e.g. on upcoming holiday) I'm going to practice stopping eating when I feel full and satisfied.

I have today under my belt as a 100% TS day and feel skinnier already.

Really hoping I see 12.12 (or less!) at Tuesday's WI!!

xx

scotminx said:
Hello everyone,

Well *hangs head in shame* - yesterday didn't go so well. I survived Friday fine as my friend cooked a really yummy WS meal for me, but yesterday was the family BBQ and I just couldn't stop eating!! It was a major keto cheat - I had 2 and a half burgers (minus buns of course), a chicken wing, a lamb kebab and pork rib :( :( Eugh...The funny thing was, I was full after the first burger but we sat outside for hours and the food kept coming and somehow I was able to keep eating as the food was coming slowly... I did pass on the deserts and the alcohol but I still feel really annoyed with myself.

I've decided I need a good stint of TS because I'm starting to mess about with ketogenic picking which is clearly a slippery slope! I'm still in K this morning despite yesterday's debauchery so there's no reason I can't blast straight back into TS all the way to my holiday. So, shake 1 for today down and I'm away to catch up on all your diaries to get myself motivated again!

xx

You went to a BBQ and had NO alcohol and NO buns??!!! Blooming heck woman you should be proud of yourself for that alone!! You have 100% more willpower than me! Mmmmm *daydreams of a hotdog* !! Well done! xx

Well today has been another good day so far (feel like I'm in the zone!). 100% TS so far and no intentions of slipping up as it's the week 4 WI tomorrow - excited!

I also did TS today at work and had a bar for lunch with a cup of tea... No one in the office batted an eyelid!! Hilarious after all the time I've spent worrying about it/trying to keep it a secret by having a WS salad box on office days. Oh well, it probably did look like I was chomping on a massive chocolate bar (BL mint fudge mmm) so I'm sure no one would have thought I was dieting.

Really hope I'll be posting 12.12 or less tomorrow............

xx

scotminx said:
Well today has been another good day so far (feel like I'm in the zone!). 100% TS so far and no intentions of slipping up as it's the week 4 WI tomorrow - excited!

I also did TS today at work and had a bar for lunch with a cup of tea... No one in the office batted an eyelid!! Hilarious after all the time I've spent worrying about it/trying to keep it a secret by having a WS salad box on office days. Oh well, it probably did look like I was chomping on a massive chocolate bar (BL mint fudge mmm) so I'm sure no one would have thought I was dieting.

Really hope I'll be posting 12.12 or less tomorrow............

xx

Yay!! FC for WI tomorrow and you WILL be in the 12's!! X

Good luck for tomorrow!
LED x

WELL!?!?!?!??!? OMG scottie you do this every week! lol I sit here waiting with bated breath to see how well you've done each week! COME ON!!!!!!! :D xxx

Tick tock tick tock tick tock......!!

DONG!!!!!! DONG!!!!!! DONG!!!!!!!!!! (they're meant to be bells chiming in anticipation of the big result!) :D

Sorry guys!!!! Had to rush off to work this morning and had one of those days so have only just managed to get online (the site is blocked at the office so unfortunately can't update).

Official loss this week remains at 1lb *sighs*

However, that's still a stone in my first month, and I'm officially in the 12s now so I'll take that as a win!

Hope you're all having a good day xx

p.s. I'll try and pop on before work on weigh days in future!! ;)

12.13 12.13 12.13 12.13 12.13 12.13!!!

*14-9 does the 12.13 dance*!!!!!!!

Well done lady, you will breeze through the 12's!!! x

12.13 12.13 12.13 12.13 12.13 12.13!!!

*14-9 does the 12.13 dance*!!!!!!!

Well done lady, you will breeze through the 12's!!! x

Loving the dance 14-9, thank you! Really hope the 12s will be a breeze... Think 12.0 will be a major barrier though as it's been so long since I seen 11 something I can barely remember it. That said, it will be a happy day when I look down and see 12.0 because I'll be 13lbs lighter by then - it's all part of the journey ;)

Have a nice day y'all!! :)

x

Still doing fab Scotminx... can't wait to see the 12s myself although its a way off!
Good luck for this week
LED x

Back