Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

lmao JO. :D see that doesnt do it for me at all. warm cheese scone is a different story. with thick butter :D

I'm not keen on scones at all, more of a pancake girl, but typically these are huge and soft and I would love one dripping with butter, But I love cottage cheese ham and galettes more, honest *waahhhh*

oh god dont do the scone thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!argh im doing to well for that .........
ive justhad a look at the party food its all carbs , im going to cut up some cucumber and do some dip for them aswell theres not too many going to be here , but i may hide upstairs out of the way good excuse to get on with my book :p

Scrumper - seriously - it's a shame for you to miss out so prepare yourself a nice plateful too. Some little mini quiches are fun... if you've not yet had your oatbran, make some little galettes instead of a big one, and use as base with some smoked salmon and fromage frais on (fake caviar too...). Lovely! If you're on PV, have some celery sticks stuffed with something or other... plenty of things you can do for yourself but don't miss the party!

oh yes dont miss the party. some little cherry tomatoes are good too.

lol dont spoil my fun .....just think an hour with a book when you have 3 kids is blissssssss and their dad can supervise luckily hes only invited one friend so its more a tea than a party !!!! still good ideas for when the party season arrives at christmas

Good plan Tan, enjoy your peace.

not enjoying pv feel bloated

oh dear... how's tricks this morning?

I had a belly ache after my first PV day, Tan. You will get used to it. Don't overdo the veg though!

Hope you feel better soon.

The pv day made me feel like i was a naughty school girl and i felt hungry which i hadnt on pp days I have some cucumber and tomapoe at lunch and i made that lasagne thing for tea which i just think was too rich there was tomatoes amd mushrooms and of cause the cabbage .....think i will have today as a second pv but just a very light one may go and get aspargus or some rocket
i dont actually feel hungry this morning but im going to force myself breakfast go for a walk to tesco is about 20 mins away then see how i feel i did take some dulcolax yesterday but they have not worked so it could be that
right
B Yogurt
L Galette poached egg and grilled mushrooms
D roast chicken tomatoes
Snack of yogurt and cucumber if im hungry after my walk
not alot for breackfast but will make up for it on snack

morning all
going back on a pp day today and then do 2 pv that will mean i can do the mon to thusday pp fri sun pv from next week ....looking forward to getting it stable
so today
Bwhites ham omelette
Lroast chicken and galette
Dbeef kebabs yogurt

must make muffins for tomorrow as away for the day

Late entry tonight as have been driving all day up to the midlands and back for my grans bd was good though
Bmuffins
Llettuce salmon ham tomatoe and cucumbers
Dsteak and salad

sundays entry
B yogurt
L tub of king prawns
D steak and chicken salad

monday back on pp feel bloated and fat and i was good over the weekend dare not step on the sales lol
today
B oatbran porridge yogurt
L omelette and chicken
D Galette and beef

Nothing to worry about normally if you were good... :)

I was very good surprised myself even ...god the smell of those fish and chips drove me crazy normally they wouldnt cos i hate the smell of cooked fat ...the kids left chips too and i put them straight in the bin !!!!! look halo still shinning ,well this week !!!!

tired this morning think its the rain putting me on a downer .....
still lots to do so better get on
B oatbran porridge
L omelette and yogurt
D beef strips with fromagefrais dip

Shame about the rain... have you had a lot of bad weather in Devon recently? I saw on the weather channel last night that the UK was in a BLUE zone (ie cold), we're only pink now (warmer)... Robin must be in the RED bit!!

Weather has been pants since the kids broke up from school , I get so annoyed we have beaches with in walking distance but its too cold and wet to go down there , bet its sunny the week they go back ...ive had 4 yrs of these summers now so next summer were off to our piece of land in Portugal to camp for 3 weeks ....Im counting down the days already !!!

Back