Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

no slight hangover !!!! but i had that cos there was not as much meat at the wedding as i thought it was all wrapped in pastry !!!! so I only had a couple of glasses of wine and some pachine (sp) which wiped me out probably why i didnt gain as food was scarce for me !!!!

lol. ah the liquid diet ;)

oh yes !!! but as very unusual i was very restrained lol

Ach you did well, avoiding the food then and enjoyed yourself with a couple glasses of wine etc.
And its TOTM so all good if you stayed the same x

yeah think i ate too little food to be honest but didnt want to eat anything carby even went without roast spuds !!!!!

no carb talk on here today please girls x
;)

lol....nope im back on the anticarb brigade lol

i just had an egg on galette im fine now my stomach appriciated it anyways ....my gazebo has arrived so I can now go to town and get some real food

oooh :D
ive just had my beef galette was lovely. going home for hour in a bit. will grad a yoghurt to eat this afternoon cos i know im going to be hungry!

I'm sure... I always have a yoghurt at about 5pm... else I find the gap too long between lunch (1pm) and dinner (7.30-8pm)

im hungry now :( lol

I've been having breakfast as late as I can, then lunch at 12.30-1, then snack at 3 then dinner at 6ish, then I dont nibble lol

I'm at work until 6 though..; so my dinner is always later than ideal, hence lighter these days...

im finishing at 4.45 today. feed dogs get my fish in oven. ill have eaten by half five i think. oh yeah but im supposed to be doing some gardening :S

Do you have any veggies out there Vicks?

nah. its a mess though. the dogs would eat the veggies. ive just bought some garden edging to put up to stop puppies going in the mud etc. bf said to leave it he will do it on saturday :D

morning

Today
B galette with egg
L yogurt ham cottage cheese
D turkey with tikka spice

morning quick one as ive friends down from Yorkshire so were off to the beach

today PP and tomorrow and weigh in tomorrow then im away friday

Byogurt and porridge
Lboiled eggs and ham
Dchicken in spice

have a nice time at the beach :D

BEACH?????????? must be nicer weather there than here then... it's brass monkey weather here!

Back