Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

very quick as in middle of running mates to minehead and dropping off dog packing ect
considering its totm and wedding ive lost 2lb more which im not going to change on thing as no doubt this weekend i will add more but i am taking oatbran with me and will be as good as i can re carbs ect
but im going to have a good time and suffer next week !!!

Be as good as you can - you'll be SO proud of yourself if you manage a loss or STS this weekend!

ENJOY!

have a lovely time. well done on your 2lb loss!

howdy folks im back ......... was not to bad but not good either !!!! so im back on pp today and I couldnt wait to start lol
Im not going to weigh till Thursday but expect a gain !!!!

Today ive had
B oatbran porridge with yogurt
L ham slices
D omelette with chicken pieces yogurt vanilla

I have also cycled 8 miles today so hope that will kick things off again as im doing it again tomorrow

morning Scrumper! not too wet then? fall off wagon?

Hi Tania x

hi all
no bike ride today its tipping down
B galette with poached eggs
l prawns and yogurts
d roast chicken

fell off as in drank not as much as i thought i would , atesweetcorn had some bread felt ill lol

lol its amazing how pants carbs make you feel. mmmm sweetcorn lol

mmmhad a slip upyesterday was oh birthday and i had a handful of those counters chocolates it was that or a slice of carrot cake !!!!! anyway back on it today as hes gone ack to work so no interuptions ....

B oatbran porridge and yogurt
L chicken and prawns
d omelette

will weigh in later gulp !!!!

morning off out today
B oatbran porridge yogurt
L yogurt and boiled egg
d mince with chilli

off on a 6 mile bike ride after lunch then out on hen night tnight will post menu !! tomorrow with have my oatbran porridge now then try to be as good as
tapas tonight hope its not to fatty

Good luck with your tapas Tania, I have a meal out, but the restaurant we are going to does lots of seafood and meat so hopefully it will be ok.

oh have fun id rather do the fish !!!!!

no tapas in the end so chinese tutt tutt ....still had cycled sat and did 5 miles yesterday
been ok food wise bit wanting to binge a couple of times so went pv over to yesterday back on pp today see where we get
B galette with egg
L omelette
D sirlion steak and yogurt

Hey Tania, I always want to eat more on PV days (but try to limit the veg). I bet a PP day or two will sort you out.

Absolutely Scrumper. Robin is right. You mentioned on another thread having had a couple of "extras". Those will have brought you out of ketosis, hence the urges to eat you're feeling now... a few good clean days and you'll be back in the zone no problem!

A little prayer
Dearest Lord
please send these kids back to flipping school so i can get a routine going and not get tempted
amen
monday can not come quick enough at the moment

aaah must be tough indeed with little 'uns!

Amen to that, Tania. But it's the bottle I'll be hitting, not the food;). Two days to go for us...

lol ................mine have had just that little bit too long off now and everything is a fight
ive just taken them to pick up the logo part of their uniforms 60 squid lighter and earache as they dont like the polo shirts blah blah .....tough your wearing it lol

Back