Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

*shudders at the price and thanks lucky stars that there is no uniform in France*

(although love seeing the other kids in them, just glad I don't have to a- pay for them, b- get them washed, ironed, etc in time, c- listen to them moaning that they don't like them).

lucky you Laura the girls were at a non uniform school but now ive moved them all to the same school it all the same still at least they have hand me downs lol

i did go to the charity shop today and pick up 2 skirts for a £1 each as spares every little bit helps

tired this morning ......looks a nice day so it may well be our last beach day
what to eat then mmmmm

B Galette with egg
L chicken with curry spiced fromage frais
D mince with something not decided yet ....yogurt

It's funny how all kids moan about uniforms... then, at weekends, what do they do? All wear the same thing! Like a uniform (jeans!)

lol my middle girl hates jeans dresses and skirt all the way .have had to cheat a bit on her uniform to as she doesnt like round neck jumpers so had to have a logo cardy made for her ....sometimes i wish i could get her in jeans , even leggings take some pushing

morning all
weigh in 2lb lost happy with that concidering the weekend i was out

im off to the dorset steam fair this weekend I am hoping to only do Saturday and drive back as too much temptation in the evening still lots of walking in the day and im taking loads of water so should be fine
todays menu

B galette and egg
L omelette
D steak
this may change as ive not been shopping yet and will see how much stuff is wheni go

What's a steam fair? (Steam trains? if so, my other half would LOVE it!)... what do you do?

goggle dorset steam fair ..... its all steam engines and old vintage stuff ...i go cos ive friends with exhibits there .....i also love the crafts stalls keeping away from the food hall this year though ...and the ploughing horses are amazing

aaah right! Sounds good fun!

grrr so mad at myself , had a blip last night had been driving from 2 til 9 lyesterday had some chicken strips that i ate whilst out , got home got kids to bed and just fell off the wagon , why i do not know , didnt particually enjoy it either ....so binge out of way im going to do pp today starting to find the meat a bit too much at times may have to reasses as im losing 2lb per week at the mo i may go on to alternate pp pv just so i can have tomatoes or some veg never thought id say that every other time ive dieted and lost ive had some veg , maybe it will change next week when i have the kids back at school and i can exercise more
Im doing pp today
B galette and egg
L yogurt boiled egg and ham
D beef kebabs

Tan - couldn't do just meat either. I have loads of fish/seafood and eggs (you can get frozen fish so it doesn't cost the earth).

i seem to be only able to eat fish if someone else cooks it sounds wierd i know ........
i used to cook it in the pubs for other people no problem but i just cant cook it for me and eat it myself god im wierd !!!

I can't eat fish with bones in... so that pretty much restricts me to salmon (and I pick out all the bones before I freeze the individual portions so that not one appears on my plate!). I've only recently got into cod, and only fillets with NO bones! Otherwise, do you like prawns? Have you tried making quiches?

I find eating steak a little weird on its own, so added a runny "fried" egg last night to have some sauce!...

i love raw prawns but the smell when warm turns my stomach i love fish from the chippy but hate the batter lol
ive just made th quiches with cottage cheese ham and a tintsy bit of mustard they were great ..... may make more to take tomorrow
will experiment with more fromage frais sauces ...going to go down the health food shop next week and they have hundreds of loose herbs and spices so will pick out some different ones

My herb and spices stash has grown frighteningly since starting this diet... I used to be content with quite plain food, but now appreciate varied tastes far more than before I think...

morning all
had the weekend off the diet tut tut so dare not weigh .....am back on it now with NOTHING to take me off side even said im not going out for my birthday next week ........

so lots of water today
B galette and egg
L yogurt and chicken
D omelette and ham

Well all the best for getting on with it.

Will not going out for your birthday not make you feel a bit resentful towards the diet? Is there somewhere diet friendly you could go?

Gosh yes... a huge birthday seafood platter perhaps?

nah at my age I dont DO birthdays if i can help it and too be honest ive stopped and started too many times for my liking just want to get on with it now

Sea food wouldn't be "off" - it'd be a treat the likes of which I don't often allow myself!!

errrm and how old are you to no longer "do" birthdays? And is there an age at which we're too old? I love birthdays... and Christmas... did I tell you all how I love Christmas?! hee hee!

Back