Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

pp is normal life for me !!!
i will admit im struggling and the binge monster is there beside me constantly .......have made a big pot of chilli for today and i will eat the lot if it helps !!!
Bdukan toast
l chilli chilli chilli
d chilli yogurt cake

news re other half
has an interview with the managing director of a firm tomorrow , turns out 2 recruitment agencies have put him up for it !!! so will have to decide who to go with !!!

there will probably be a job offer from this and it means we will most likely be going to queensland ...moneys ok , bit worried that the schools are not that good by the sounds of it but we will see !!!!

Damn that Binge Monster, Scrumps. Protein certainly does help to scare him off.

Great news on the potential jobs front! I hope you can find a decent school, though. Have you tried posting on an ex-pats forum for that area in Queensland to see which schools they would recommend?

You're quite right I do quite like watching everything going on around me - I just get a bit sick of doing it for days on end in Florida! I also love the parades. We haven't done Disney for years because the Kids prefer Universal.

I was talking to K about the last time we had been to Paris 'proper' and we decided that we had never actually been together! I went with my Nan about 20 years ago (blimey is it that old!!??) as she was desperate to go to Disney! We had a 3 day trip and did Disney, a day in Paris and Versailles. I seem to remember us having a few hairy moments on innocuous looking rides that don't actually stop for you to get off and poor old Nan was in trouble!

So it will be nice to go as a family and the kids are so keen to see the sights! I am desperate to show them the Mona Lisa and how piddly it actually is and I'm sure they will like the Pompadour Centre.

Jo .... yes will have international licence than have to swap it for queensland one with in 3 weeks
this could actually be happening !!!!!!

mousey hunny .........Dyls great hes gone off to the Eden project today with school so ive already done 2 school runs ....he went with a chicken and mayo lunch no bread !!! and he is happy with that hes lost about 5 lb too so its working and hes not suffering ...
the bread was the recipie with yeast , 12tablesp oat 6 wheatbran 6 eggs and 3 quark though i may try with egg whites instead of all the yolks ..... i think its 6 days worth and they are good enough slices to have a mini sarny !!

as for the parks we couldnt do a full one in a day and in peak season the qs are a nightmare ....also the best rides are spread around ...i actually thought the film park had best teenagers rides

I only recently discovered the rue Montorgeuil area myself... and I love the Latin Quarter, St Germain and St Michel still (despite all the tourists, and Greek restaurants!!). Can't beat it for atmosphere...

Damn that Binge Monster, Scrumps. Protein certainly does help to scare him off.

Great news on the potential jobs front! I hope you can find a decent school, though. Have you tried posting on an ex-pats forum for that area in Queensland to see which schools they would recommend?
yep ive chatted to a few and found the ideal school and area to live if we can find somewhere there

I guess we'll all have to traipse over to Australia to see you guys <sigh>

good idea a meet at mine have you seen the sizes of the houses !!!!

My BIL and his family have just moved into the new house they had built in the Adelaide area - and it has a cinema room. A flaming-gallah cinema room! And they're just ordinary people, not even rock stars! :eek::D

I think we could probably fit the whole of our house into their cloakroom or something.

yep the kitchens are usually bigger than my whole downstairs !!!!!!
I will be glad that we will get a place where the girls can have their own rooms!!!..... we will rent for 2 years then buy hopefully

No I haven't actually! You'll have to show us pictures! It's the size of the bugs and insects which worries me!!

morning all
have had a bad start to the day another interview didnt happen :mad: ...at least we have a recruitment agent able to chase this one up though ......

we are wondering if thee was a cock up as we have two agents put him up for the same job and its confused things . will not here back till tomorrow now grrr i hate the time difference

anyway the :devilangel:is still sat on my shoulder and i ate for england and wales yesterday mainly dukan friendly !!!!

so today im having a really strict day to see if i can get over what ever the issue is

b galette and egg
lchicken legsx 2 chilli
d homemade burgers

loads of water and pepsi max and some sugar free jelly ...im sure its a blip but the increase in appetite is alarming

cheers hun xx

eden was great dyl said ... he did a workshop thing there and had a good look round ,I have a friend lives near by so may go down in the holidays if i get a chance . He was so tired this morning and he has swimming and tennis today and then a sports event thing tomorrow he will be so tired by tomorrow night lol

As you say, the return of one's appetite out of ketosis IS alarming!

I remain convinced that it's partly psychological though cos, since Tuesday, I've been fine and I had a piece of bread yesterday... today, I'm not hungry at all. Weird! (Or is it the news of my impending office move that's cut my appetite - that would be good!!)

How annoying about the interview not happening. I hope they'll sort it out soon.

On the Dukan front, it's good to hear that you're eating the right things to satisfy that hunger.

I'd love to visit the Eden Project, too. A friend went there a few years ago anf thought it was fabulous.

morning all

well all the mucking about with the diet has sen a 2 lb increase over the last 3 weeks not too bad totm looming again soon too

have updated my tickers stats aswell ...my body seems to want to stay at 10.4 so ive decided to be stubbon just to kick over the border to the 9.12 mark as a goal but im giving myself a couple of months to get there

food today

b galette and egg
L chicken parcels x2
d yogurt cake as atreat lol

confused.com

lol very !!!

anyway been a bit good and a bit bad lol

b galette
l chilli
d yogurt cake
except i ate it all at the same time !!!

Back