Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

France is big on paperwork too, so I'm used to that. At the opticians last night, OH was mesmorised at the papers we were given for social security and the health insurance. In fact the guy ended up collating them for us and putting them in labelled envelopes so that I didn't get it wrong!

:D

Last edited:
Keep going, Tan. One day the paperwork will be a distant memory and the beach lifestyle will be a reality!

Peppermint tea all the way for your 'issues':).

(Jo, I wish all health professionals would accept the Carte Vitale machine, then our lives would be so much easier!)

Attachments

• DSC00937.jpg
    DSC00937.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 23
mmm been solicitor with the kids today got all our stuff certified just Alan and his stuff now then hopfully it will all get lodged next week

dukan wise mmmm not going great but trying going to get back into it when the visa is lodged but try not to go silly ...im not eating bread or anything but i keep succumbing to the odd biscuit !!! not good

dont seem to be able to fill up on protein so need ket really but i cant live in ket can i ?

anyway early night time i think been up late typing stat decs the last couple of nights

We sound in similar places, Scrumps, so if you've not regained too much, perhaps it's a good place to be while we're not losing the plot. As you say, we can't stay in ketosis for life.

mmm feel heavier ...dukan true weight was around 10 st 4 and i seem to hover round there if i put on i can get back to 10 4 easily but its a struggle to get much lower so maybe it is my true weight !!!

today i have had dukan toast and and egg
also a pineapple muffin (dukan muffin made with pineapple yogurt)

so already over the oatbran allowance

for tea im having chilli no rice but have used kidney beans so more carb , but i think it may not be too bad a thing

Reintroducing a little has to be a good thing. Yesterday I had some pita (small quantity in a mixed plate of salad stuffs), and some dressing, oh and a bread roll, and I lost 300g. Out of ketosis of course... so I'm losing the fat I put on, rather than just the water I suppose.

Who knows, but if this helps us stabilise, why not? (Just that I do get hungrier!!) And I don't like being hungry!

yep im with you on the hunger thing ....not nice

but what IS nice is helping myself to an apricot from OH's stash to eat at some point during the day... knowing that I can :D

Mmmm, apricots - yum! I think i have a pretty healthy fear of hunger, i'm definitely not pleasnt to be around when i'm hungry :eek:

mmm well ive had pork this week a its now allowed plus the other bits and im up 2 lb !!!!!

mmmmmm also cut my eggs down , so
cholestrol v weight gain mmmmmmmmmmmm?????

apparently now that Dukan has sold his soul to the highest bidder and become a low cal diet , he now allows lean pork for the American market

having a get through the week end as best i can then a full pp kick ass week next week see if i can ge t the waterlogged feeling gone
had to do a shop today as somehow petrol got into my freezer ( dont live with a mechanic is all i will say )

Life is a waiting game and is driving me mad living in limbo doing a car boot tomorrow to see if i can raise so readys for the kids to have a small birthday party in a couple of weeks will make it up to them next year ...found a bowling party for maiz bowling and food and a party bag 7.00 per child and dyl is going to take 3 friends bowling and for a meal 5.00 each ...i can cope with that !!!

also found a shipping company to ship OH tools and a few boxes for 600 bargain so things are looking up hope to lodge visa next week

Petrol in the freezer? (I won't ask!!).
In our day, there were no party bags and you know what went down really well at my birthday party (to the extent that my Dad was made to do it year after year after trying a little of it one year) - BINGO!! No need to have big prizes... just the anticipation and fun of waiting for your number (oh gosh I used to love playing myself!!!). Legs 11 and all that ;)

What a very very exciting time for you!

afternoon all

been rushed so not about
party off for madam she has chosen a bag instead !!!! oh god shes gonna be high maint that one still buying her the bag means i dont have to entertain her little darlings lol!!!

food not too bad found i have a danger time early evening when doing the kids lunchboxes ended up picking at tortilla chips and hummus last night .....so need to distract myself

food today
b egg and bacon
l yogurt cake
d 3 chicken legs

lol yeah would be nice to kick off the last before Aus

well had a reality check this morning ....scales read 10 .7 mmmm why i have no idea soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I thought i spent the last year getting here in beggerd if im going to start going up over this

I think ive been scared back to full on cruise mode , no weigh in till next friday and im sure transit issues and the week before totm are there , but i refuse to let it slide any more

saying that meat is getting expensive well the amount i eat , so eggs will loom large again

See this is what happens when you take you eye of the ball an think a bit of this that and the other is ok !!!!! BE WARNED !!!

so im back to posting menus in here and will change stats next friday

B galette and egg
L stir fried beef and chillies
D roast beef

Snacks jelly , pepsi max and water water water
hard boiled egg, prawns

the talk of yogurt cake is forbidden in this diary un till i am 9 st 11lbs

Back