Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

straight in no liquid skin on and sometimes a knorr stock cube ....jos french ones were the best ones "!!!!

sometimes i do chicken leg wraped in silver foil mushrooms and onions and stock bube on in the oven yum is all i can say

today been a disaster day pretzels and 1/2 a yogurt cake thats it so far

OMG Tan - get some chicken inside you!!
Thanks re the legs - going to cook some tomorrow for the journey to France!

Mouse - you might have to hide them as you go through customs! haaaaa!
<"Mouse - the chicken smuggler!>

lol back on dukan trak today will be off again tomorrow farewell party in my home town lol

had dukan poached eggs on dukan toast and ham
now yogurt cake tut tut

dinner steak

tomorrow will be a write off sunday a hangover ,,,monday i hope will be the start of a new week !!!!!

Was that "Dukan ham" with your "Dukan poached eggs" and "Dukan toast"?!

oooh a farewell party already... I expect you're going to have to "suffer" plenty of those!

Wish you were coming to lunch on Tuesday. I thought I'd take Mouse where we went, so that I've no excuse of not sticking to it!
x

i wish i was coming too .....mmmmm that salmon was lovely there , wht cant i stomach the smell of it here lol

yep this is a party with my two best mates round my old stomping ground will have a couple more at some stage , but this one is a real naughty one then I will be dukan friendly after ...need to sort the breakfasts out i think i may muffin it for a while

Hi Scrumper I have read your great diary over the last week and have myself survived 4 days on attack. I have lost 7lbs. (As DD book)!!

Starting cruise today. Looking forward to roast chicken and salad tonight.

Last edited:
How was the party Scrumps? It will be hard saying goodbye to your close friends! Thank goodness for internet!

lol it wasnt bad was only a few of us so not manic ....strange thing though i ate some tortilla chips and a salad before i went out and i couldnt drink . I felt bloated and the alcohol was not having an effect so i didnt get drunk ....so strange dont think i piled on too much

so today bit mad not done much and food have not got that far

I am having roast salmon with roast veg and salad tonight and will make some muffins in a moment .

tomorrow i am back to pp and sainsburys had a beef deal on so i picked up a whopper of a piece that should do 3 days

still waiting on visa

I've heard of lining your stomach with milk before going out on a sesh, but salad? You could start a new trend!

Are you worried about the visa? Is it late?

no not worried just impatient :sigh:

managed salmon tonight was quite nice

:whistle::d'oh: i see its still numpty city on the main threads then

Wish you were coming to lunch today :D We'll raise a water bottle to your health and your forthcoming move!

When you're in Oz, you'll be "nightkeeper" of the site... while we sleep, you can answer all the queries ;) :D

lmao not a flipping chance .......

ive not broken my diet , even though i sank enough booze to float the atkins lots boat !!!! (errrrrr yes you broke dukan big styleeeee , but thats ok im sure you know best ) duh

im reading now and stopping my self replying but having a chuckle else id flip no point offering advice really they wont listen

Anyhow have a lovely lunch sob sob !!!

today is 1 year since i started Dukan proper 5 and 1/2 stone gone could of been more.....so today I am having a good dukany day to celebrate my achievement lol

breakfast scrambled eggs

lunch dukan muffins

dinner roast beef and mustard

Absolutely. 5 and a half stone is a FABULOUS achievement on Dukan! A year today, wow!

And your weight is still as your ticker shows?

(Don't tell anyone but, per my weigh in this morning, I have lost - since November 2007 - the amazing amount of 400g on Dukan. Why do I bother, some might ask? Cos, without it, I'd be 140K again!)

omg I have the appetite of a horse .......
sat on the beach with the kids and whilst all around are eating their sand filled sarnies oh and the odd idiot grockle sharing their fish and chips with a dozen skyrats ...i chomped down on beef and chicken and muffins .....got home still flippin hungry

tea beef and more chicken ....dont let me loose in an abbitoir is all i will say !!!!!

still not broken the diet , just worried at how hungry i seemto be wonder if i need worming ?

I find myself eyeing up the cows(of the field, not human variety) I pass on the train in the morning. Could quite happily eat a whole one.

know the feeling well

Back