Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

yep i do feel better been peeing for england mind you and the dulcos didnt work :/.......

still onwards chicken in oven pepsi and water by my side and im going to make dots for my ladybird fancy dress skirt tonight to keep me busy !!!!

well end of day two .....of serious pp , ive just eaten 3 chicken legs and im soooooooo stuffed ....

my legs are losing the waterlogged look and apart from transit ,things are on track one more pp tomorrow and then pv friday i think

That was a great restart scrumps... is your current weight close to your posted weight? I've lost track!

Fancy dress skirt with ladybirds on? Tell us more!

As for kids and snacking, I remain aghast at how much snacking my little visitors did. OK little tums, don't eat as much at the table etc etc, but might they eat more if they didn't snack?!! In the case of mine, they're both slim and active, but there'll be bad habits to break later on if things change for them, ahh!

restart weight was a few pounds heavy will weigh in tomorrow and re set stats

i know carbs are no good but we still reach for them if let loose

kids get told fruit if they are hungry sometimes works , but my eoutine goes out the window when they are home

festival next weekend sunday theme is spots so we are doing ladybirds

today ive just woken up and have a headache not sure if th\ts being in bed too lond though i do have the taste in my mouth coming

food today
b galette and egg
l steak
d chicken kebabs

lol yeah my wings and boppers arrived today too !!!!

changed and had porridge with 0%total greek (as i spent lots on it so will eat it lol

jumped on scales and 2lb gone since yesterday so chuffed and more determined.......will be back where i need to be soon except the festy next week lol but thats not too much of an issue

was going out today but its too wet so being very lazy watching the bbc news

opps had a few grapes obviously need a pv day tomorrow still peeing for england , headache and metal mouth !!!!

but feel ok out tomorrow to get a tent for next weekend going to take the dog for a walk with the kids as i think we are all stircrazy

Oh scrumps! I hoped you'd stick in that lovely ketosis state until your weekend! Is the weather not good there? We're FINALLY having a nicer spell (even though rain is forecast here to day - and 25°C!).

Gala lunch for me yesterday resulted in the usual gain. Some of us will always see that whatever we do, I'm sure!

Well done on getting back on course but don't think you've an excuse to send hubby away regularly to get back there again ;)

It was about 5 grapes and this morning still have a headache and still have metal mouth so i dont think its harmed me too much

OH phoned and instead of back today hes now driving one of the lorries over to Ireland so wont now be back till the end of next week which is ok if he gets back by Thursday night ,as im supposed to be off friday morning .....

Anyway Tuesday I weighed in at 149 pounds today i am 145 pounds pleased with that I must say , going to have pv days till sunday now
I think my 143 weight is going to have to be a settling weight as it seems to be happy there if im good

food today

oatbran porridge greek yog with cinnamon and ginger
omelette and salad
chilli and salad or veg

Once your head and eyes catch up with just how fabulous you really do look now 143 will probably feel pretty good. You're a gazillion times healthier than you were.

Absolutely Tan. You're still wearing your FAT glasses and you don't see yourself yet as others do, and that really does take a long time (years in fact!).

I nearly started off what would probably have resulted in another row in the "crabstick" thread. Why are some nearly new people intent on telling new people all the things they do and get away with on the diet?!!

(I've always kept my secrets to myself!!)

lol me too !!!!!

they think they know it cos they have had the good attack weight loss just wait till a stall sets in and see whose whinging on then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bloody crabs sticks shouldnt be on this diet at all IMO too much crap in them

ive added in your diary my new statagy see what you think after your weekend
i can only give it ago

ok binge monster arrived again grrrr but i had extra oatbran , probably not good for the evening , but it was that or a whole pack of biscuits , so i can live with it ......seems to be when i add the veg ect in i lose it ....but i know i cant live on pp forever ....definately a head problem to work on

well ive changed sat and that may help ....not !

got through last night with slightly more oatbran , so i think i will add an extra spoon a day and split it morning and evening to bulk the stomach at the danger times , i know this makes my weight loss slower but if it stops me binging its worth it and too be honest i need toning rather than losing nowdays

food today
bturkey bacon butty

lchicken legs

dchilli and salad

evening snack dukan ham sandwich and pepsi max

Well done not reaching for the biscuits.
Do you have carbier veg or do you stick to
mostly greens?

I'm having tomato with lunch but only greens and mushrooms evenings to help stop me wanting to eat more and more.

i tend to do greens im not a carrot , swede superfan to be honest i love my cabbage sprouts ect

im making a cottage pie at the moment and im going to do a butter nut topping see if that stodges me out may have that instead of chilli for tea

i think that ive hoovered in the 143 to 146 area for 3 months now so that has made me wonder if i want to struggle getting any lower than that ....maybe its telling me something

my stomach like to b fll in the evenings it is tonight and all dukan friendly or tolerated what a difference .....

Back