Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

No date yet ! they think the visas will be through on the 21st so roughly 3 weeks after that !!! i just cant stand the limbo its making my ill and if im stressed my stomach is the first to play up hence filling it with comforting chocolate !!!!! duh !!!!
Dyl was supposed to start secondry school , but with the move ect and the whole new uniform , changing school again after a few weeks ...and the fact he got bullied on his induction day i just decided that it was easier to keep him at home .

Oh poor boy - I can't abide bullying, and as you say no point buying new uniform. It must all be very stressful though on top of everything else! But you steer clear of that chocolate missis - every time you go to put it in your mouth just think of dog poo :)

arghhhhhh why did nt i think of that !!!!! i feel a bit better today just on the eggs and beef who wierd we know whats better for us but still head for the crap

and what's with the weighing in "next Friday cos it'll do me good". Get on them tomorrow you wimp! Name and shame!
<witchy cackle>

You must be so impatient to get cracking with things now... just 5 weeks away and you'll be living in [errr go on - Dukan's fried my brain and I forget everything!! OK Oz yes, but... where again?!]

lol at the moment its queensland but there is a chance of a job in NSW so will decide more when visa through

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh at all the waiting!!!

Hope your boy manages at home okay.

I preferred nsw to qld, but it was more down to people than places ;)

yeah Jaqys weve friends in NSW but im not sure if we will get the nod on that job in time !!!

still once there we can look round

today is a wet miserable day cant get motivated but need to sort boxes out

dylan having a home ec lesson later bannana bread it is then

yesterday went ok didnt cheat go me !!!

so today

b dukan toast poached egg
l beef
d chicken

The first day has to be the hardest to get clean... you'll find today easier, I'm sure :)
x

yep fine today bit like putting a pair of old socks back on IYKWIM ....
ive not piled on tonnes my 10s and 12s still fit but just a bit to snuggly lol

Blimey Tan , you've got a lot on. Hope the baking goes well with Dylan - you should get him making Dukan-friendly stuff for the home ec session, then there's no temptations!

You'll (finally) be on the beach over (our) winter. Keep that thought in your head when the packing/paperwork/diet gets too much.:D

morning crap weekend , didnt come in here as didnt want to rip off certain dukaneers heads .........mixture of alsorts driving me insane.

anyway felt rough so food in general was not on the list at least i didnt stuff rubbish all weekend

off to make a dukan friendly cottage pie now

bporridge
lbeef bits
cottage pie (dukan)

Hi Scrumper. Just noticed you are home educating your son. I've HE'd my four girls. Only 2 now as the oldest two are working.

Are you planning to make home educating a permanent thing or just until you can settle him into a school? Not trying to be nosy (although I am) but am interested.

(Please don't rip off my head - I'm rather attached to it!)

lol im not that bad honest ,only to dukaneers that have done the diet for 5 minutes and ask for advice blatently ignore and try and get even newer dukaneers to do what they do and breathe !!!!!:8855: im going to have that on my avatar ive decided !!!!

I can be quite nice sometimes xxx

Home ed is probably just a passing phase ...dyl was supposed to start secondry school in september , but with moving to Aus its unfair in my eyes to change school and then change again ....id love to home ed but dyl is out of my league teaching wise he ties me up in knots with maths so he needs a challenge ...i will see how he gets on at the aus school as sadly hes an easy target for the bullies slightly tubby and a bit computer geeky and a maths whiz so he doesnt do football ect and is a bit of an outsider ....i bought him a scientific calculator today and its like id bought him a bag of lolipops , so you get my drift ......
he needs schoolas he getsa bit lazy a times and i dont want him to lose that spark however I think home ed is great for most kids

right off to brush up on my people skills .......
write 100 times be nice to other forum uers
be nice to other forum user s
be nice to other forum users
be nice to other forum users even the stupid idiots ...doh !!!!! back to the start !!!!!!!!:D

Phew! I have been trembling in my shoes waiting for your response :D :D (as a side note, do you know there isn't a single smilie for 'relief' or 'phew'? Ridiculous!)

Aaah, you will love me then. I'm a black and white kind of Dukaneer - if it isn't in the book, it doesn't go in my mouth!

Know what you mean though, it can be so frustrating to see someone asking if they can have something, then going on to make all sorts of excuses after they have been told 'no', to finally having others wade in saying they have been eating/drinking it ever since starting the diet and it hasn't caused them any problems! :banghead: :rolleyes:

Lucky you moving to Aus!!! Would love to be there right now - the weather here is absolutely vile. Winter already :(

Dyl sounds lovely :) Would love my girls to develop some geekiness - getting them to show a little enthusiasm towards their work can be a struggle sometimes. Love HEing but there can be downsides!

Am sure Dyl will be getting a lot out of what he is learning with you. Sometimes I wonder who is doing the more learning, me or them!

And your people skills are great - don't change a thing :D

ok morning all ...had a bit of a day off yesterday or actually had stew for tea and not a lot else

have 3 million eggs to use up today half dramatically stalled using them now as the cholestrol thing rumbles on so they keep going past use by date and that puts me off

anyway food today
going to increase pv days now as need to get some veg in me

b gallette and yogurt
l omelette
d roast beef and salad

afternoon ...been busy dukanishing bolognaise for tea but been a bit busy for the other meals will maybe yogurt cake for supper ...hopingonce we have the visa the eating my settle for a couple of weeks ...
OH did a job for the owner of a frozen food place yesterday 9 HE LIKES OH TO DO HIS JOBS ) AND HE GAVE HIM THE BIGGEST BIT OF beef (top) looks great so i will be beefed up for a few days

right tomorrow i dukan

life has been mad but today our visas were approved and we emigrate to Australia in 3 weeks !!!!!!
so i need to get on track before i go but tonight will consist of a large bottle of bubbly !!!!!!

off to pack now !!!!

OMG! TWO WEEKS?!!!!! CRIKEY! (Do they sell chicken over there?!!)

Yipppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Well done, Tan.

Enjoy the fizz.:D

If there's no chicken, there shouldn't be a shortage of kangaroo;). You'll be fine on the protein front.

yep kangaroo ostrich and emu good on the protein front booking flights tonight then its all systems go !!!!!

Back