Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

How many days left until to emigrate Scrumps?

good morning afternoon and evening from me !!!!!
its 5.30pm on a beautiful queensland evening ......the suns hot and the sky blue im loving every minute of it !!!!!

right dukan .....chicken is soooooooo expensive in Oz meat is ok but i dont want to red meat it all the time im going to suss out the fish prices over the next few days and then i will be on a dukan ish diet ...too be honest im walking around 12k a day with taking the kids to school and back and i have a job trial helping teach at a swimming baths so i should be doind a fair bit of exercise !!!
they also have low carb beer here mmmmmm .......

diet food is not cheap jellys bad yogurt is too expensive but im looking into what i need to make my own as that seems to be the way to go .....

i put on loads waiting for the move and have dropped a bit since being here , but i will need to go to dukan soon, though i do find the bread over here doesnt make me feel as bad ...

my body clock is strange too up at 6 and bed by 9 ish but then the sun goes down here early ....

all in all love Oz lifes ok

take it im back in body and half diet lol

HI Tan - glad you're ok - but then I had been keeping an eye on you on FB. Glad the kids are liking their new schools. x

Lovely to see you back here Scrumps. I've had an eagle eye on your FB page too. Such a change from the usual humdrum. Worry not excessively just yet re weight, while you get yourself settled - and wow at 12km per day walk! But hang around please! :D

evening all ....nother beautiful day the kids are playing in the garden in the sprinklers .....

not alot else happening though will update more when there is

ok sooooooooooooo i think im back to dukan ...cant get everything i need but theres eggs and beef and kangaroo ( lots of protien ) .....

now walking about 6k a day as too hot for the kids to keep hiking to school there bushed before they start !!! so I am ...have a small job in a swimming pool training to be a swim teacher so im occupied part time

food is bad the chocolate is too good ...... i have a tummy again which i know is non dukaning so i need to return to strict

well as strict as i can out here ...not even bothering with a new attack as it wont make a jot of difference , sooooooo

today
B galette and egg
L 1 yolk 2 white omelette and some cold chicken
D beef burger and a roo burger and cottage cheese

Lovely to read you Scrumps... You sound like an Aussie already (to me!!)... How lucky are you to be in the sun while we freeze... :)

Gooday! :D
What does Kangaroo meat taste like then? Hmm not sure if I could eat it. Shame chicken is so expensive.
Hope you get settled quickly.
Take care.

Hey Tan, great to read your last couple of posts, you sound really settled already. Sorry, I'm late to this.:eek:

Excellent on the job front too and well done on getting back on track with Dukan.

I've had kangaroo once (but cooked in wine) and loved it, too expensive for everyday though. I suppose kangaroo will be end up being your chicken and you'll be writing how fed up of it you are in a few months!;)

Can't complain on the weather, has been lovely, I think it's the mildest Autumn I can remember. Happy to have new snow tyres (and wheels) ready for when the snow does hit though - last year they sold out before I could get any. Don't suppose you'll be needing any though:D.

How's it going Tan?

howdy all ...I AM BACK im 3 days into attack and boy i need it have that metalic taste and headache so im on my way .......i have probably put 2 stone back on all my own fault i would say but ive been off dukan for about 4 months and eaten crap !!! ....
i dont have scales till next week and im back as i nearly had to go and buy bigger clothes THAT IS NOT HAPPENING ..... so anyway .i cant find quark or fromage frais and ive no book theres a shop in town sells it and when i get there i will grab it to see what it says
there is a tofu type fatfree thing that may substitute ...i have tried galettes with yogurt and they were ok ....
ok so food so far

sun nyd
b..... boiled eggs
l...... chicken , beef, prawns
d .....oatbran porridge and yogurt
water , pepsi max

monday
b oatbran porridge and yogurt
l chicken
d steak and prawns

tuesday ( we are 10 hours infront of the uk )
b oatbran porridge with yogurt
l chicken
d dry fried mince with chillies ...jelly

apart from that life is great ...kids on summer hols spent most of it at the pool ....ive even got a tan wohoooo

till later xx

howdy all ...I AM BACK im 3 days into attack and boy i need it have that metalic taste and headache so im on my way .......i have probably put 2 stone back on all my own fault i would say but ive been off dukan for about 4 months and eaten crap !!! ....
i dont have scales till next week and im back as i nearly had to go and buy bigger clothes THAT IS NOT HAPPENING .....

apart from that life is great ...kids on summer hols spent most of it at the pool ....ive even got a tan wohoooo

till later xx

I really think we're twins :)...I could've written that myself = aside from the tan ! :)....

What happened to your book hun? If theres any info you want from it particularly let me know and I'll type it up for you :)....

I've been so rubbish...walking garbage disposal tbh :)....

glad to hear things are going well in Oz :) You've been really brave and inspirational and it's great to see it's all paid off for you xxxx

p.s. with the time difference - what time are you on here in UK time? :D x

afternoon all its 3.15 pm uk time 5.15am ......hot 32 degrees not a cloud in the sky .....been doing paperwork today , kids off playing with the neighbours a sight to see after years indoors .....

i left the bok in the uk with a friend as i knew the aussie version is bound to be different ....
i must get the muffin and yogurt cake and a few recipies off the thread

anyway day 4

b oatbran porridge and yogurt
l half a chicken
d half a chicken and some steak
sf jelly . pepsi max

think tomorrow will be last attack day then will try pv, pv,pp,pp,pp,pv ...... i deffo feel the tummy is less bloated so heres hoping im back on the right track .....

Back