Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

awwwwh lovely to see you back... well I wish you didn't have to go back on Dukan, but you know what I mean!

I'm happy to hang around in diaries... I have no idea how much I've gained but lotsa ;)

x

i doubt youve gained like me Jo ....i think we are lifers in here no time off for good behaviour .........
each time gets tougher but you know you have to be here

im off running around today so in taking my eggs and sugarfree jelly with me (god bless my mate for sending it over ) ....

food today

b oatbran porridge and yogurt
lomelette
dchilli fried mince
pepsi max boiled egg and jelly

last attack day before i go to cruise

well done for getting through attack hun :) see you found some chook!! :)

I have got to find the little notebook I made with recipes I liked last time on dukan...hope I didn't throw it away!! :s

hope you have a great day - it's lovely to see the bloat go first....it's the bit I most look forward to :)...x

Put it this way, Tan - I'm wearing tight size 16 trousers today and am HAPPY cos I couldn't do them up yesterday! OK I know I bloat massively and gained 8-10K last Christmas, and started earlier this year, so...

Veggies today for me - found a portion of chicken casserole in freezer, and have some leftover salmon from last night's tea...

Hi Tan - were you lot first to welcome in the New Year? All the best for your first full year in Oz.:)

Best of luck for Dukan this time round!

hey all teatime here .....we were near the front for new year Laura ....in New south Wales they are an hour in front of us but we dont have daylight saving ......

been a bit struggling today mainly as ive not been home much ...have to buy school stuff now so been fighting the shoppers for books and pens

im going to cook my omelette in a mo and hope that sorts it

OMG Tan - don't they sell sf jelly there?

sort of but not the same !! just found ww jelly tonight so should be right

morning evening all .......... sat watching a kangaroo whilst having a cuppa been up since 6 cleaning , forgot that mad rushes of cleaning came into it ..... just had breaky too was mainly good baut had a piece of bacon (totally different to englishstuff not fat or crap in it )

any how pv day today feel like ive lost weight but we shall see may try and buy scales tomorrow if i can afford it ,,,, xmas always skint s me out lol
been told our shipping should arrive tomorrow which will be nice

not doing much today still working through the school booklist to see what we need and have washing to do as been told the weather will change to tropical rain next week great 2 months of rain !!!

food today

b egg , bacon lean , mushrooms, tomato1/2
l steak and salad
d homemade chilli and butter nut squash

Hi there Tan,

I ventured onto the scales this morning and have 8.5K to lose to get back into my size 12s methinks. I could have done without the weigh in, to be honest, cos I can tell ish where I am anyway by my clothes and I'm sure it's the same for you!

How amazing to be able to sit watching kangaroos... what's this about 2 months' rain? (pretty much what we've had since mid Dec!) I thought it was summer over there?

lol Jo it is but as we are in the tropics we have a wet season usually Jan til March lots of rain and cyclones and 40 degrees ...then it dries up and the temperature in the daytime wont drop below 20 ish even in the winter so i can deal with the wet season as long as i get 9 months of sun !!!
im with you on the clothes thing ...sadly i didnt bring the fat clothes so im busting out of the two pairs of shorts !! yes its too hot for trousers here !!! and a skirt hoping that i have more on the stuff when it arrives , so i cant afford to put it off a minute longer ...its alot harder to do each time in
I am back to work next week only 2 sessions a week but it will get me back into a routine the kids go back to school in two weeks

Im job hunting aswell so may get a busier job i hope

im sure we will plod along together hun xxx and we will be saying the same next January
think we should change our witches to jail inmate terms !!!!

Do you have any of those elasticated skirts "larger people" wear in the summer? (note to self: don't buy any - they expand too much!)

As for changing from a "witch", on the contrary. Once in the zone I can honestly truly never quite comprehend why people find the diet difficult / breach it / ask silly questions etc. Honestly truly... (must be how ketosis affects me! some get silly, others just "know it all!"!)

So witch I must remain... and I'll stay away from newbies for now, for their sakes as much as mine :)

Hope the rainy season isnt too cyclone-y.
And that the rain is polite, remember being in panama and being able to set your watch by it, same time everyday for the same length of time.

Best of luck to both of you shrinking into clothes. I'm on the tip of not being able to wear my trousers, my smallests are too small but the roomier in the same size are still just okay. Just. Seem to have gained more on my arms than usual :eek:

Ooo and happy job hunting, wow its all go?

morning evening ladies !!! ...................nearly cracked last night friend who works at a bakery bought over bags of bread and cakes argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! took some to a neighbour and froze the rest for the kids !!
hot day today nearing the 40s they say .... OH at work so im doing not alot .....food wise

b oatbran porridge and yogurt
l steak salad
d omelette and salad

pepsi max , jelly and water water water

mmm i still hate pv days struggled alot last night so back to pp today i think ...dont know what it is that makes me want to eat anything and everything on a pv !!!!

ok today is
b yogurt & porridge
lpoached eggs and salmon
d chicken

well weekend was not the best stayed as far as i could on straight and narrow , but theres only so much food in my house !!!
i forgot how expensive this diet is especially in OZ

still im trying to stick to no carbs as much as i can have bought scales today too scared to get on them lol

im needing ideas to bulk out the food a bit

today
B oatbran porridge and yogurt (what a waste of oatbran )
l prawns (cheatred and had a spoon of mayo and lemon )
snack omelette
d steak and prawns

keep on plodding

Can you get other fish/seafood cheap anywhere?

Not really the weather for soup :p Unless you can make a cold cucumber/celery one - if those funny cucumbers down there are okay for soup.

Well done for not shooting your friend with the baked goods.

How about grated aubergine in your mince when you make bolognese? It really bulks it out and you can't tell it's there!

Oh and tofu, there used to be a lot more available ready marinated out there than here, though might not be all that dukan friendly depending what they're done in.

Like the aubergine idea, didnt Anya do similar with courgettes in burgers.

Back