Second in Greatest Loser - pics added

The before photo you can kinda see behind me in the ceremony is attached. This isn't me at my biggest (unsuprisingly camera shy) but gives a pretty good idea.

Attachments

• Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    540.4 KB · Views: 76
Fantastic - thanks for posting - you have done so well, to lose 217lb is immense!!!

Im gobsmacked - its like you are not the same person (clearly you are!)

How long did it take you? was it since Feb 2009?

It's a brilliant result. Well done on the weight loss, on the 2nd place and the general fabulousness of being healthier and slimmer :D
Your pics are remarkable!

Focus. I knew I HAD to loose weight and so went for it. It was a combination of the food optimising principles in combination with execrcise that worked for me - without both my losses would have been significantly slower. The syns are there to be had but before you have that chocolate bar think what it means to you. And with the exercise start slowly but recognise when you are just treading water and not really pushing yourself. Though the difference between doing a three mile walk in 45 minutes and in 40 minutes doesn't sound so big your muscles will feel it and your mind will know when you have done your best.

Congratulations on 2nd place last Wednesday... Sorry we didn't get to chat though. What a wonderful day it was and so inspiring to hear everyone.

(i'm the guy who came 9th btw - as i haven't worked out how to put pics on here yet).

Ian,

When you said on Wednesday about doing the parachute jump I wanted to catch up with you as the tandem jump when the parachute didn't open properly is one of my "thin" stories. Massive respect on your loss.

Ian,

When you said on Wednesday about doing the parachute jump I wanted to catch up with you as the tandem jump when the parachute didn't open properly is one of my "thin" stories. Massive respect on your loss.

I'm not sure i want to know - at least not until after July 31st anyhow... After (foolishly?) admitting to it on Wednesday I kind of had no escape route (i was meant to do the jump in March but had to put it off due to illness) - so have now booked it. :)

Back