Second Wi on refeed

ladylipo

Silver Member
YAY iv lost another 3lbs woop woop im so happy cos that takes me to 10st 12lbs and thats exactly what i wanted to be by my holidays so i smashed my own little personal goal with 6 days to spare!!!
GO me its my birthday wooohooooo

Im going out friday nite and gonna hav a couple of drinks to celebrate, its my mates birthday too! Ill be carting myself down to the chemist sat morning cos i wont be around monday for my normal WI!

YAY tanx guys for putting up with me xxx

well done hun - enjoy your night out :)

Sorry its not my birthday lol i was just singing to myself ''Go Sarah its your birthday'' lol but tanx x

Oh im in brilliant form today, cant wait for friday gonna dance my 10stone 12 ass off all nit woop woop

Sorry lil i never answered your question, em i had a crispbread earlier is that a carb??

Im having a stirfry for dinner with a few noodles are they carbs??
Oh god how stupid do i sound lol

Well done and enjoy the night out. You will be a cheap date....lord knows how quick you will get pissed after not drinking for so long!!!! Enjoy!

Ha ha tell me about it two vodkas and ill be on the floor! Paddys nite was the last nite i had a drink

Well done lady ...ye snoodles and crispbreads are carbs hun...make sure your outta keotosis before the weekend xxxxx

Well done Ladylipo and Happy birthday to you.

LOL LIPO you are confussing people who don't know the song xxx

Lol i know nic woops Sorry guys :eek:

Yay so iv had carbs now woo hoo go me!
Im so stupid sometimes blonde or what, oh im having my hair done this morning then off for a bit more shopping then going to see my poor old gran whos not long outta hospital!

Tanx again everyone for your support this week xx

wow its good you lost that much on refeed! I have times i dont even lose that on fully blown LT! xx

I know what you mean, iv lost 5lbs in two wks on refeed so happy i didnt gain! I had times where i lost **** all on full LT too sucks ass lol

Back