Secret Diary of a Serial Dieter

Hi Miss K xx
Glad you had a good weekend :D and wow things sound like they are going great guns with your new fella I am so pleased for you :D
Well I lost 3.5 pounds so am v happy as that means Im in the 16's, now I am doing a VLCD but got my GP's approval before I started. I tried Xenical but had horrible side effects:( so I'll just keep going day by day
On series 4 of Prison break :D:D
Speak soon xxx

GOOD LORD WOMAN! If I drank that much of a weekend I'd still be in a bin somewhere! Haha, sounds like you had fun though!

Aye, whenever I'm super strict with food that's what leads to massive binges. It's just finding healthy things you like and allowing yourself small treats without going overborad.
Like party ring biscuits are 27 cals each, which is amazing for biscuits! Mini milk icecreams are only 30 cals each, which is great for sweet cravings. Malt loaf is a bit higher in calories, but it's good for you. Stuff like that.

Anyway, hope you have a good week and that you don't feel too rough after all of that drinking, lol.

Miss K I want the boozey weekend, I LURVE Baileys too, a nice big fat glass of it over ice !!! Though I try and think of it like liquid sugared lard because OMG the calories are EVIL !!! ( Sob ! ) I used to many moons ago have Brandy and Baileys in the pub as a super treat, will not think about that !!! ( hangs head in shame, my twenties were not spent living in a pub.....honest !!)

Pink! I love those biccys always remind me of Birthday parties, when I was a child !!! Hehe and they are so pretty ! And I defo agree with the regular treats or I'm on a one way ticket to BINGEVILLE !

Katierose, shine that halo girl !! You are amazing, look at those pounds dropping off !!!

Well, survived the weekend, had to slow down the walking as my hip was still playing up. Today though I am standing proud and shouting it out LOUD !!! I LOST 3 lbs !!! WOOHOO !!!
I swear the Starbucks 5 mins up the road must have put a MISSING poster up of me, as I have not been in for weeks !! Haha !!! Their sales have slumped obviously !!!

Diva x

Hi lasses :) Diva thats great news. Another 3 ponds off. Wooooop woooop. I'm gonna have to get my finger back out to keep up with you's lot. You are all doing amazingly :)

Pink - you are a student so you should be a professional drinker too hehehe. I dunno how I can drink so much. Its not good but luckily I only get hung over if I drink more than that.

Hahahahaha, Katierose, I cant believe you are onto Season 4 already. You as bad as me for watchin stuff intently. How amazing is it though? Wait till you reach the last season. Its heartbreaking to think there is no more episodes to watch :( I am obsessed with Nip Tuck at the moment. I have just rented season 6. Its the final searies tho. Sob!!! I have been watchin past episodes of Derren Brown Trick of the Mind too. He is unbelievable. I;d love to go see him live. He blows my mind hehehe.

Well girlies, I had a canny day yesterday although didnt do any exercise as it was gorrible weather last night so just stopped in and watched a DVD I borroed off one of the lasses from work (The Take based on the book by Martina Cole) It was very good indeed. Anyway, back to business. Here is my food diary from yesterday:

MONDAY

M&S Feel Fuller for Longer Tai Curry Meal (450 cals)
1 Pear (50 cals)
Fromage Freis (50 cals)
Chicken and Salad Wraps with WW Tortilla Wraps (350 cals)
Crisps :( (180 cals)
Strawberry refresher bar and a few haribo jellies (150 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1230

Lets hope I can be as good, if not better, today.

Oh, and I must must must buy some of them party rings you girls are on about. Yummy :)

xxx

I'm a crap student man, I can't drink! I'm known as 'one pint emma' lol. I used to be able to drink like 10 pints a night when I was 15, I don't know what happened.

Great losss!!!!!! Really great, well done!
Party rings are fab! Oh and iced gems actually! they're under 100cals a bag and they're brilliant for sweet crazings. Wilkisons sell them cheaply, or home bargains if you have one.

Keep up the good work! I'm gonna have to catch you up man!

Miss K xx
What am I going to do when I ve finished Prison Break :( Will have to look into other series to watch just help me get thro the evenings x
Viva - Thank you sweetie Hope you are well x
Just a quick one today Speak soon xx

Hi All...I am NCIS ing again....right from the beginning,and it's brill !!! Hehe !!! Recently did all of Frasier ,all of Bones and Fringe ( other series' I lurve !!! ) We also have a home Entertainment system full of movies...ummm...Mr D is a comp wizz....and it's fab...plus we recently purchased a 60 inch TV for our Den !!!! Fantastic for movies !!!

Diva x

Love a good ol' TV box set binge! NCIS and Bones especially. I did Numb3rs and Criminal Minds during the summer (and Highlander the TV series, but we won't go into that, lol)

Hey everyone :)

Here is my all time favourite Box sets:

Sex and the City
Prison Break
Fringe
Nip Tuck
Dexter
Desperate Housewives
Footballers Wives
Bad Girls

So you should watch some of those Katierose :)

I'm gonna have to starts watching NCIS too wont I Emz and Diva hehehe. I have seen quite a few of Numbers and Bones and they are really good too. I lurve lurve lurve my TV hehehehe. Diva, I'm so jealous of your entertainment system. That must rock.

Well, yesterday I didnt do so good. I was like a little angel all day then when I got back from my mams I fell off the wagon... AGAIN! Here is what I had:

Banana (100 cals)
Apple (50 cals)
WW Chilli and salad (400 cals)
Shortbread (100 cals)
Orange (50 cals)
Homemade minestroni soup (200 cals)
IF ONNLY I HAD STOPPED HERE AFTER THE SOUP AT MY MAMS BUT THEN I ENDED UP HAVING THE FOLLOWING (JUST COZ IT WAS IN THE HOUSE)...
Few sweets (100 cals)
Bottle of wine (600 cals)
Big bag of Walkers Sensations (600 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 2200

Thats it now though, I have no badness in the house at all. Problem is with me if its there I cant leave it. I swear it calls my name hahaha. Plus I was still feeling anxious off how bad I had been on the weekend and when I am anxious it leads me to want to drink or eat. It's a vicious cycle. But I'm back on it today. Got the boyfriend coming over tonight so I'll have a nice salad before he gets to mine, then I'll be to occupies to think about anymore food hahahaha. Must get back to my walking from tomorow too.

How are you all getting on? xxx

Hi Miss K,
I'll definitely look into those other box sets :D Thanks for that and to Diva & Pink for their suggestions.
I know what you mean about eating things if they are in the house, I have nothing of temptation in the house at the moment. ;) It's the only way for me.
Hope you have a good day sweetheart and have a nice time with your fella tonight xxx Speak soon

Lilliaimee - Thats great news. I think they do really help. Plus, due to the side effects, they stop you wanting to put anything too fatty in your mouth. If I want to treat myself though and have something naughty, I dont take one. Remember, each meal should contain no more than 15 grams of fat. To be fair, mine hardly ever contain more than 6 grams of fat. And make sure what you are eating does not really contain anymore then 5 grams of fat per 100 grams (this is known as the 5% rule). Its easy when you get used to it. Plus you can get meal ideas from my previous diary entries. I have hardly ever had any side effects.

Katierose - I'll defo have to take a leaf out of your book and make sure I do not have anything that can tempt me in the house. I'll be sure to have a fab time tonight. Lots of snuggles and a DVD i think.

Speak to you all tomorow xxxxx

I don't think mine should hopefully he never told me that woops I just took my first 1 and ive had grilled chicken with brown pasta and reduced fat pesto and a small portion of tht so hope I'm okay :/ xxx

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Well, another day down and it was a canny day yesterday so i'm pleased, although still carrying around the anxiety of worrying about gaining weight again and not ever getting down to where I want to be. I know we all have times like this and I have just got to power on through.

Yestarday I had:

2 Kiwis and an orange (100 cals)
WW Chilli and salad (400 cals)
2 x Party Rings (thanks Emz for bringing these to my attention hehehe) (60 cals)
Tuna salad (450 cals) (wish tinned tuna wasnt so high in calories and fat but I can't afford the good stuff hehe)
Quavers (90 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1100 :)

I'm pleased with that so I'll try my best to keep it up. I know I need to step up the exercise but I'll be totally honest... I just far too lazy. Anyone got any exercise tips for lazy people? hehehehe. My boyfriend (its so wierd saying that haha) has an exercise bike he never uses so he's giving it to me which will be great and I can go on there full throttle and watch TV.

Had a great night with my bloke again. Its fair to say I'm really really starting to like him. The guard that I have had up is slowly slipping down hahaha. He makes me feel so comfortable though and sexy. Its lovley.

Anyway, I'll stop talking mush and get back to work now. Speak soon everyone xxx

Yay you have a boyfriend!!!!! Haha that's exciting isn't it? That's a very nice thing of him to do for you.

You have done well on the food. It actually made me a tad bit hungry reading it lol

Miss Kassy and her boyfriend (please give him a nickname !! ) sitting in a tree... K..I...S...S..I..N..G !!! Haha !! How juvenile am I ?? Good to know you are happy !!!!
Urrggghhh !!! Exercise is just well, er, hard work !!! I have been walking 6 days per week since the 1st Jan, just hoping soon that it becomes a habit, rather than the torture it feels sometimes!!! Hehe !!!
I've done gyms before, swimming etc, I have a fab outside pool 5 mins drive away...roll on Summer !!! I've done exercise Vids, etc,etc. The only thing I seem to be able to do is the walking, and weights, and my core ball (it's like bouncing on a Spacehopper isn't it??? ) Benefits of walking, are, well, it's free, you can do it anywhere, wearing anything ....within reason !!!! And it's easy..... a few miles a day....I'm slowly going to work up to my 6 miles, a few times per week.....

Had some more ice cream last night....Peppermint Bark...sooo more-ish thank Gawd the tub was little !!!! Can't wait until next week...I feel a little Voddy tipple coming onnnnn !!!!!!

Diva x

Hello my beautiful friends :)

Hehehehe Diva, am chuckeling away to myself reading that. I actually feel like a kid. As for a nickname for him, I might go with the Adonis hahaha. He is like some kind of greek god and just so tall and protective. God, what do I sound like? hahahaha.

You are doing brilliantly well with you walking Diva. I'm gonna have to catch you up. I hatre walking in the winter when its dark and cold. Roll on spring. Cant believe you have an outdoor pool. You are soooooo lucky. That'll be great in the summer. Mite be a bit chilly now like hahaha.

Ooooooooh, ice cream. I WANT I WANT. Miiiiinnneee hehehehe.

Yesterday was another pretty good day. Heres how it went:

Meal replacement bar (220 cals)
Low fat chicken and salad sarni and quavers (350 cals)
2 party rings hehehehe (60 cals)
Bag of sugarsnap peas (50 cals)
Canny few cherry tomatos (30 cals)
Salmon, ratatouli and brocoli and tiny bit pepper sauce (450 cals)
2 refresher chew bars (150 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1290

So thats a good calorie intake considering I was picking all day. I just lurve sweeties (not chocolate as much but jellies and chews hehehe).

The Adonis (hehehehehe) is over tonight as usual. We have names it Fun Time Friday hehe. So no doubt I'll have a few drinks but am gonna try and not go wild with food and drink this weekend. As from next week am gonna have to step things up a notch as I want to lose, not keep staying the same.

Have a fan-dabiee-dosie weekend girlies and i'll speak to you all on Monday xxx

Party rings are amazing! Life savers.

Oooooo sounds like it's going well with Adonis, niiiice one ;)

I've lost 6lbs in this last 3 weeks just walking to uni and back (up a freaking epic hill though) and eating 1200(ish) cals a day. So, every little helps. Good luck on the exercise bike! We've got one here, but it makes my arse hurt for like dayyyys! I think I'm gonna strap a pillow to it or something, lol.

Best wishes, have a fab weekend!

Have a good weekend Miss K xxx
Adonis... I like it :D:D, One day I shall have one of my own lol...
Only 6 more episodes of Prison Break and then I'm done :(. I will miss Wentworth lol
Will catch up on Monday xxxxxxxxx
Viva - Hope you have a good weekend too

Back