Secret Diary of a Serial Dieter

Aww Hun

Your not the only 1 my cash flow is low low Nd I'm stressin and didn't do v well on Tuesday but was bck on the bandwagon yesterday

Don't worry and just keep ur chin up at the end of the day were human and were all entitled to a down fall don't kick urself its not a diet its a life style so a " fat day" is allowed hope u do okay today xxxxxx

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Awww, sending you a hug too,days like that are hard, aren't they?? Plus all the bloody guilt you feel afterwards !!! Grrrrr !!! I wish I was one of those people too who just stopped eating when stressed.....I'm more like....which BOX of chocs / bottle of wine will I have !!!! Oooops !!!!
As long as you have more good days, than bad, you are on track. I remember the bad old days, when I would have bad WEEKS not just a day !!!!!

Come on Miss K you are the captain of this rickity rackity ol' healthy eating ship we are on !!!! Hahaha !!!
Grab an oar and get paddling again !!!!!

Diva x

Viva- I am a total NCIS maniac!! Gibbs is frankly beautiful, and McGee was hottt before he got so skinny. Abbey is awesome and Tony makes my day. Still not sure about Ziva, she's cool, but I miss Kate, lol.

Sorry for overtaking your thread Kassy, lol.

Aw hun, don't worry about your wobbles, they're a normal part of life, especially when there's stressful stuff going on. You did great in the gym the other day, so that'll help with crisis management, lol.

Maybe if for breakfast, you try a low-cal cereal, like Shredded wheat or something, it might fill you up a bit and stop you picking before lunch. I have porridge or shreaded wheat with warm milk and honey when it's chilly, which is really filling and warming. And bran flakes or special k are good in the summer. Anything fibre-y like that takes longer to digest, so it keeps you fuller...supposedly.

Also, maybe buy some boiled sweets or something? Crap for your teeth, but they help take away the sugar cravings without doing too much damage to the calorie count.

Best wishes hun. x

Hey Miss K x
Sending you a hug :D Stress makes us do funny things and you are doing really well, so put it behind you am sure you will have a good day today x
And I forgot Mr T Viva!!!! How could I forget him :)

Hi all, currently playing on the XBox360 does this count as exercise ????? Hehehe !!!!!

Only one slip up today....me...slipped over this morning out walking in the park, it was like one of those comedy sketches when someone falls over. Wham!!! And the legs go flying in the air !!!! Bloody ice !!! And more snow due tonight !!! Hoping I can limp onto the Treadmill tomorrow !!!!

Diva x

You know very well everyone will mess up, so don't be too harsh on yourself! But the thing is, you're still here, you're not giving up and that is what matters the most! Remember, everything will be okay.

Hi all, currently playing on the XBox360 does this count as exercise ????? Hehehe !!!!!

I say it is! Xbox360 is my addiction lol

Last edited:
Hey people

Oh no Diva, are you a bit of a clutz too? Hehehehe. Bless ya. Going down like a granny on ice hehe. I would defo say the Xbox 360 is a form of exercise. Have you played that just dance yet? I think I'll get a wii and balance board when I have spare money (if I ever get a new job).

Katierose, how are you today? Do you think you'll have another good weigh in? I bet you do. Cant wait to here how you get on.

Infact, cant wait to here how you all get on.

Pink - I totally need to start having breakfast i think. And I love your tip about the bolied sweets. I used to suck on mints all the time as nothing ever tastes the same when you have a minty mouth.

Well I managed to be good yesterday thankfully. This is what I had:

THURDSAY

Plum and a few pieces slices banana (50 cals)
Healthy Choice Chicken Sarni (260 cals)
Pineapple (60 cals)
1 biccy (40 cals)
Fromage freis (50 cals)
WW Chilli and rocket salad (a huge pile of salad yum) (400 cals)
2 x Oreos (100 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 960

I'm feeling much better about things today. I'm not going out for the meal with work tonight anymore though because my my cash flow problems but I have got the new man comming down tonight for a few drinks so thats good.

Hope you all have a great weekend and i'll be checking back in on Monday xxx

Hello Miss Kx
I will let you know my weight loss on Mon am hoping it ll be good :D
Isn't it cold today?? Brrr
Viva - my fear is falling over so I know what you mean !! :)
Hope you have a great weekend and will speak soon xx

I feel like I'm nagging, but make sure you don't eat too few calories in a day. Women are supposed o eat 2000, but we reduce that to 1,200 when we're losing weight. If you eat too few you'll start getting ill or weak. So it's ok for one day, but try not to pish yourself too hard lovely, I'd hate to hear that you got ill or something.

Hope you have a nice night with the man ;)
x

Friday!!! YAY!!! Walking workouts....done !! Albeit slower than a slow thing that is slow, after my "granny " fiasco yesterday. Jeez thanks Miss K for that comment !!!! Hehe !!!!
Errrr, when Mr D and I we were on the XBox we were playing Wolfenstein, sitting in our super comfy recliner chairs, so not exercise !!!! Hehe !!!
Giant Veggie Curry already made ( some for tonight, some to freeze, etc )
Pink! Is right about the cals we have to be careful not to drop too far !! Did you guys watch the programme about the Crash Diets, I see the boards were alight with comments on here about it !!! I may try and see if I can find it online, as things like this interest me....

Have a good weekend girlies !!!!

Diva x

Ye I watched it was good do u no this diet that miss kassy is on xential or watever it is the slimming pills can u get them from your doctor? Xxx

Do you mean the appetite supressents ?? You have to be really careful with them, eek !! I think they were purchased online.....don't think the Doc would prescribe them !! Why are you thinking of trying something along that sort of line ???

Diva x

yeh apprantly u can get them from the docs? How much are they online, ?
Y u hve to be carefully? I'm eating low fat meals and I start bootcamp 1st February so want something to help me on mu way xxx

The tablets are a slimming aid that means your body digests 1/3 less fat than normal. Its called Xenical or the commercial name for them is Alli, you can buy them as well as get the prescribed from your doctor. I took them for a while but I didn't like the 'side-effects'!

yeh bootcamp but its for 4 weeks so they can knock me into shape ekkk wish me luck x

Hello Ladiiiieeeessss. I hope you have all had a fab weekend. I have had a great weekend but myword I have racked up a hell of alot of calories. Woops. I'll jump straight in there and tell you all what I have had:

FRIDAY

Healthy choice chicken sarnie and some pombear crisps (380 cals)
Vodka and wine (with that hunky man of mine hehe) (1000 cals)

TORAL CALORIES = 1380

Now, for the really bad days...

SATURDAY

2 small slices pizza (400 cals)
3 packets of Scampi Fries (I am going scampi fry crazzzzy) (360 cals)
Cheesy chips and onion rings (800 cals)
2 bottles of wine (1200 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 2760 (yeiks)

SUNDAY

Sunday Roast (pork, crackeling, 1 small yorkie pud, carrots, cabbage, 4 roast potatos and some mash) (800 cals)
Full Bottle (except for the one glass I spilt hehe) of Baileys Irish Cream (1700 cals)
Bottle of wine (600 cals)
Crisps (180 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 3280 Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!! STUPID BAILEYS!

So, as you can see I have majorly fell off the wafon this weekend, but to be fair I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. I plan on getting my finger out again though and being very good again this week and I am gonna try not to drink as much on a weekend. Thats my main downfall. Only 2 weeks till that engagement party I'm off to so want half a stone off if I can.

I had a cheeky jump on the scales this morning and I have stayed the same, so no loss last week. I'm hoping I dont get a delay in weight gain following the weekend. Does it usally take a few days for the scales to move up or am I being silly? I dont mind if I have stayed the same but I do want to see a diffrence next week.

So come on girls, tell me all about your weekends.

Pink - I'll defo take on board what you say about the calorie intake. I think when I go under my calories too much thats what leads to major blow outs. How are you getting on? Hows uni?

Oh, wityh regards to my slimming pills, it is Xenical I get off the doctor. They are 120mg Orlistat (so double the strength of Ali you get from over the counter at a Chemist). It absorbs a third of your fat intake like Biker Kittie said and if you eat too mcuh fat you poop it out. I tend not to take them though if I am induldging in something too faty for fear of getting caught shorth when I need the loo. Plus, it wouldnt be very attractive for the new man to see me running to the bog every 2 minutes hahahaha.

The other slimming tablets that I occasionaly take (but only once a week if that) are appetite supressants. I know, I know, bad lass! hehehe. But I dont abuse them. I used to when I was younger and yeas, I was slim all the time but thats how I ened up piling it on. When you stop taking them your bodt craves more food than you thought possible. I would usually freak out after such a heavy weeekend and kain the appetite supressants for a week to undo the badness but I am thinking logically and in the long run, its sensible to do things right.

Things are fantastic with me and the fella. I really should think of a nice alias for him on here hehe. Again, he's made me feel so special and he's talking about us going on holiday togeather this year. If thats not an incentive to lose weight I dunno what is hahahaha.

Eeeeh wey, I better get back to work. Cant wait to hear from you all soon xxx

Glad u had a good weekend I'm 16 stone so hoping I can get xenitcal of my doc but dunno what to say lol xx

I just went to my doc and said I had heard of it and he weighed me as you have to have a BMI of over 28 (or something close to that) to be prescribed it. So he was happy to give them to me. Then, you have to get weighed once a month to make sure you are losing weight as they wont keep giving them to you if you are not. You'll have to let me know how you get on. I'll give you as amany hints and tips as I can too xxx

Back