Secret Diary of a Serial Dieter

Hi love! I hope all is well! I got the job, and I have fallen in love with it, but now I'm not on here much anymore so I'll drop by when I can.

Hello ladies :) hope you dont mind me butting in on the post but I'm new and fat - the latter part bought me here! I'm doing the WW propoints, I downloaded the app for my phone and I've been doing it a week but put on a pound. Is anyone else doing the weight watchers???

xx

Welcome !!! I don't know who's doing what on here, except we are trying to stay away from faddy diets and the TFR plans. More healthy eating and low cal options with cal counting, so I think your WW plan includes all of that anyway !!! Oh and of course, that E word.....EXERCISE !!!! Hehe !!!

Lots of luck

Diva x

Miss K, where are you ????? No good hiding from us....we will fiiinnnndddd you !!!! ( mwahahaha !)

Katierose and I will have to organise a search party !!! Or has Miss K just holed up for a few raunchy days ( and nights !!!) with the Adonis, a few bottles of Voddy, several packets of Scampi Fries and a bag of Sweeties ??? KINKY !!!! :eek: :eek::eek:

Diva x

Hiya everyone and welcome Wildtrapeaze :)

Well, we have been having an absoloute nightmare at work with the computers so I have not been online for a while. Stupid technology!!!

Diva - Well done on the 1lb loss. Thats great considering you thought you were going to STS. Plus you sound you have had a very enjoyable week food wise and a few nice treats, so 1lb loss if fab! You are still doing great with the walking too. WOW!!!!

Elm - Wooooooo hoooooooooo, I am so pleased for you. Its so hard finding a job you love. Over here it's hard to find any job at all due the credit crunch and all that. I'm over the moon for you.

Katierose - Have you started watching anymore box sets yet? I agree with you, after reading Diva's posts I want ice cream and itallian food. Yum :)

Well..... I had my weigh in on Sunday when I eventually surfaced (following a very drunken night out) and I am down to 13st 7lb. I could not believe it. Especially as during the week it said I was back up to 14st. Goes to show how much water retention a girl can have when she is due for her "little freind" to arrive hahahaha.

I went to that engagement party on Saturday night and had a wail of a time. The Adomis kept telling me how lovley I looked and it was a belter of a night. Then on Sunday night we snuggled up on the couch, watched DVD's and got a takeaway.

So, here is my food diary from the weekend onwards:

FRIDAY

Banana (100 cals)
Party rings (60 cals)
Chicken sarni and Wotsists (400 cals)
Refresher chew bar (80 cals)
Vodka and diet coke with the Adonis (1000 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1640

SATURDAY

2 slices pizza and few chips (800 cals)
Copious amounts of vodka and diet coke again haha (1000 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1800

SUNDAY

Quavers (90 cals)
Few vods and diet coke (400 cals)
Chieanise takeaway (800 cals)
Kinder Bueno stick (120 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1410

And for Yesterday (MONDAY)....

Kinder Bueno stick (120 cals)
WW Cottage pie (350 cals)
Half tin of Mushy Peas (130 cals)
Party ring (30 cals)
Cup-a-soup (70 cals)
Pineapple (60 cals)
Wine (600 cals)
Chicken wrapped in bacon (700 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 2060

So I was a bit naff yesterday but i'm only human hehe. Also, I ran out of my Xenical tablets on Friday but am getting my prescription after work tonight.

Well, I better get back to work for now, but will catch up woth you all tomorow xxx

MissK is back, yaaaay !!! And 13st 7 lbs, that's brill...you are heading down towards being under 13 st !!! OMG !!!! I understand about the water retention, used to really annoy me, now I'm guzzling the water it seems to be gone.... Just one of the joys of being a woman !!!!
Glad to see you survived that weekend, what did you wear?? I soooo want to go shopping for gorgeous things, all the Spring/ Summer new stuff, boohoo !!!

Diva x

hey everyone :)
thanks for ur welcoming comments!!
I've been good today, I'm vegetarian so it's pretty easy to eat well if I put my mind to it. But most of the time I'm lazy and just use cheese as a substitute (not good!).

This time next week...I'll be size 10 :D

hey everyone :)
thanks for ur welcoming comments!!
I've been good today, I'm vegetarian so it's pretty easy to eat well if I put my mind to it. But most of the time I'm lazy and just use cheese as a substitute (not good!).

This time next week...I'll be size 10 :D

I'm a Veggie too, for over 20 years now!! I love ( loved them tooo much.... Sob! ) pasta and creamy cheesey sauces !! Now like everything that passes my lips, it has to be portion controlled and calorie counted!! When I saw a proper portion of pasta, I almost cried...I think I was having 3 or 4 times that ! Haha!!

Diva x

Yeah it was literally only last week I heard about the 'proper' portion of pasta and rice, its heart breaking!!!
I was thinking 'Im vegetarian for gods sake WHY AM I NOT SKINNY!' and I think now of all the times I ate pasta that could feed a family of 4 and I suddenly get a light bulb moment, haha!

Hiya Girls

Yey Diva, you have a fellow Vedgeterian on here now. You's can swap recepies. I know what you mean about portion sizes too girls, one portion is the size of your hand. Thats such a baby portion hahaha. I fill my plate up with vedge and salad now so I feel like I'm eating loads more.

You can get some lovley weight watcher meals Wildtrapeaze. I used to love the lemon chicken risotto but I have not seen it for a while. The chilli and potato wedges are nice too and i havie it with rocket salad.

Diva - I wore a dark grey strapless top on Saturday. It was fitted under the bust then loose so hide so many sins hahaha and it had jewles accross the top and under the bust. It was long so I just wore leggings with it. It looked lovley, even if I do say so myself hahaha. I had my clip in hair extensions in and nice killer heels. I have added a few photos from the night into an album on here on my profile part and some piccys of the Adonis too so you will have to have a peek.

I had a good day food wise yesterday. Heres the score:

Shortbread biscuit (70 cals)
Bounty (one bit) (130 cals)
Pineapple (60 cals)
Tesco Low Fat chicken Hotpot and half tin mushy peas (380 cals)
Low fat chicken sarni and quavers (400 cals)
Another refresher chew bar (80 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1200

Can you tell I am totally craving sweet stuff at the mo? Its a good job I was busy at my freinds house last night or I know I would have enede up going round to the shop for more sweets and binging.

The Adonis is coming over tonight and we just gonna chill out and snuggle up to watch a DVD. Cant wait.

Speak soon girlies xxx

Miss K xx
How pretty are you!! Had a peep at your photos and you look gorgeous :D:D and Mr Adonis woo hoo!! :)
There ll be no stopping me when i strt dating again.. :)
Am watching the Ghost Whisperer Box Sets at the moment
Hi to Viva xx & Wildtrapeze
I joined curves last week so will see how that helps melt the fat lol
Speak soon xxxxxxxxxx

HELLOOOOOO girlies hope you dont mind me butting in! Im new on here today and have just been readnig your diary its great a big well done on your weight loss your doing so well!!! Im calorie counting too and totally relate to your posts i think i just love my wine toooooooo much xxxxxxx

HELLOOOOOO girlies hope you dont mind me butting in! Im new on here today and have just been readnig your diary its great a big well done on your weight loss your doing so well!!! Im calorie counting too and totally relate to your posts i think i just love my wine toooooooo much xxxxxxx

Welcome to the madness!!! :D AND a wine drinker, yay !!!! We lurve a bevvy or two !!! ( hic !) Though I'm trying to avoid it totally at the mo, as it gives me " binge- googgles " :eek:

Lots of luck

Diva x

Yeah it was literally only last week I heard about the 'proper' portion of pasta and rice, its heart breaking!!!
I was thinking 'Im vegetarian for gods sake WHY AM I NOT SKINNY!' and I think now of all the times I ate pasta that could feed a family of 4 and I suddenly get a light bulb moment, haha!

Fat Vegetarians Of The World Unite !!!! Hahaha !!!! :D

Diva x

(soon to be a slinky minky va- va voom Veggie !!! )

Hellllllo how are you all?

Miss kassy I think ill have to have a sneak peak at Your pictures by the sounds of it,

How is your weight loss going? Xxx

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

hey viva thankyou !xxx i am also veggie yaee its the way forward

Look out. The Vedgies are taking over the world hahahahaha. Thats 3 of you on here now. I don't eat that much meat to be fair. Mainly chicken and fish. I lurve medeteranian vedge. Yum

Welcome welcome Rosyro. As Diva says - come and join the madness hehe. You a lucky thing as you aint got too much to lose. But stick with us and it will be off in no time. Drink is my major downfall. I love a good glass of wine. Or should I say bottle hahaha. And I'm a bugger for the vodka too.

Ah girls, thanks so much for the compliments of the piccys. I always say its a good job I have a pretty face as it means I can just get away with being a bit bigger hahahaha. I'm gonna start taking more and more piccs and posting some up here then we can look back and see how far Ive come. You should all do it too. Wha ha ha ha :)

Katierose - what is Curves? Is that the gym you were joining?

Lilliaimee - Hows the Xenical going? Any horrid side effects yet? I still have great days of naff days. Its the exercise I need to step up.

I done pretty well yesterday, but then the Adonis brought a bottle of Cava over last night but I was good and only had a glass and a half. Plus I spilt half the bottle on the floor. I'm such a clutz. hehe. Here is how yesterday went:

WEDNESDAY (week 14)

Meal replacement bar (220 cals)
WW Chilli with rocket salad (400 cals)
Biscuits (NEEEED SHUGARRRR!!!) (220 cals)
Apple and a pear (110 cals)
Tesco Healthy Choice BLT sarni (290 cals)
Pom Bear crisps (100 cals)
Martini Asti drink (300 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1720

I'll try try try be better today. I'm going to be swotting for the job interview tonight so that'll keep my mind of the grub. I really need this job so I can pay my bills and get my life back.

All pray for me tonight ;)

xxx

Back