Secret Diary

At my parents as we speak. Weather ok thank goodness. Managed to avoid the whole lunch of crusty bread, Philadelphia, walkers sensations etc etc by helping my nephew set up his new ipod ;-)
Only birthday cake to avoid now :)

Come onnnnn!! you can do it!! ;)

Back home knackered it's been a busy weekend. I had a banana shake b4 I left this morning. Nobody noticed my weight loss so far :-( boo hoo but nevermind. I just made my excuses that I'd had porridge for breakfast b4 so wasn't hungry. Just didnt feel like explaining vlcd & watching the disapproving looks. Home now & had a lovely veg soup with black pepper.

Great stuff, another day nearly done :D

I only remembered at 3:30 to have my second pack, feels good not to be constantly hungry!

Well done hunka and geegee on your losses do far. And good luck today laubride. X

Thank you it's going good so far just feeling slightly weak.

Well done hunca on ur willpower is amazing! And geegee83 that weightless so far is great. X

Thank you it's going good so far just feeling slightly weak.

Well done hunca on ur willpower is amazing! And geegee83 that weightless so far is great. X

Aw thanks. Just take it easy u'll be fine honey. I've surprised myself in the last 12 days.

Hey Hunca,

I ordered that book in the end, just got it new for £8 :eek: saw someone else say it was really good too, so I just went for it!

It'll occupy me in the evenings lol... been having 'cheat dreams' again, very upsetting :p until I realise I didn't do it..

Poor u. I've not had any of those dreams yet but boy am I windy today :) Sorry tmi
Do u drink fizzy water? I've been drinking about 2lts a day in addition to plain water, tea or coffee & wondered if it cld be that.

The only fizzy I had is a can of Coke Zero each day, was thinking of getting fizzy water, but don't want the trumps all day!! :D

I had really bad wind for the first week, but seems better now.

Day 12-completed :D Next weeks order due for delivery on Tues hope the snow elsewhere doesnt affect the delivery time :eek: Next week def going to order the mens 5 a day pack to do me 5 weeks provided I stop these early morning internet shopping sprees lol. 2nd wi closing in. Oh i wonder what the scales will say this week?! My sister , whos a size 16/18 asked if I cld drop a bag off at charity shop which I agreed to do. She said there was a top I might like out of it but when I went thro it I got a pair of jeans size 18, a cardi practically brand new from Next & 2 tops which ALL fit me. Yeah :D go me.

Yay go you indeed! I'm most looking forward to clothes shopping when losing weight, that's got to be the best part!! :D
Struggled tonight with head hunger, but I got through it.. Ordering more pa cold tomorrow, very bored of having chilli every night!
What are you going to order?

More packs tomorrow* stupid iPhone lol

I've ordered choc, strawberry, vanilla shakes, chicken, veg & mushroom soup, chilli Con carne, cottage pie, spicy spaghetti, tomato chilli, lemon, choc truffa bars :)
There's very few packs I don't like which is great :)
Day 13. Only 2 days til official wi. (Sneaky look this a.m is VERY encouraging ) So excited. Heavy snowfall overnight so I think I'll stick to a wii workout this morning.

Cottage Pie, I ran out of those, they are so nice!

Not had vanilla shake or strawberry, not sure why! I'll get some of those too.

Right, I'll go and have a look now and decide.

I weigh every day :eek: but Wednesday is the official weigh in.. I went for 2 long walks at the weekend, calfs are aching like mad now!

I told myself at start that I wouldn't weigh every day but its so hard not to! Going by today's wi I've lost 5lbs but I'll wait for Wednesdays wi b4 I jump up & down. No pain no gain GeeGee ;-)
I'm going to brave the snow which is still falling as the poor dog wants a walk lol

Wow 5lbs! I'm up to 2.5 this week so far, which I'm really happy with.. anything over 2lbs a week is fine by me.. (more would be nice though)..

Think of the fat burning with the dog walking, I find myself power walking now lol.. just feel so motivated!

Wow what a productive day - 30mins on the wii just dance, 1 hour walk with the dog, fresh bread made, ironing done & a whole heap of clothes listed on ebay that are too big for me, never ever thought Id write those words. Decided just to get rid of them. Tmrws job is to clear out my tops. I have so many tops that I now can see that I didnt really like them that much but they fitted :( How sad is that?! Also various t-shirts in about 5 different colours as when something fitted I bought multiple ones. Just about to make mild curry for lunch.Hope everyone is having a lovely Monday x

Thanks for this diary hunca, it has really motivated me. I will continue to read with interest. You're doing fantastically, I know you can do it! :D

Back