Secret to shaping up

daisybell18 said:
It is so frustrating hearing about the progress you are all making. I can barely move I am so stiff so will have to wait until tomorrow for my first proper kettlercise session

Please don't worry, if you look at my posts from last week, I couldn't use my legs hardly for 5 days after week 1 cardio. That includes going to the loo, up and down stairs, getting into & out of car etc. I could have cried, but now I feel like Superwoman!! It gets better very quickly, i promise you :)

xx

It definitely gets better!

Just done Week 2 Cardio and whilst it was a toughie it was nowhere near as awful as Week 1 Cardio. Had to pause it a couple of times though!

citygirlbythec said:
It definitely gets better!

Just done Week 2 Cardio and whilst it was a toughie it was nowhere near as awful as Week 1 Cardio. Had to pause it a couple of times though!

Ditto the above!!! :)

xx

I skipped tonight. Dort and her boyfriend were cluttering the lounge and as I won't let him upstairs they had nowhere to go!
Plus I weigh in tomorrow.

Restarted kw again this week. Did res1 on Monday and core 1 tonight. It's amazing what a couple of months off the bells can do... Horrific doms in quads...

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Thank you all for your reassuring replies. I will try the 8 min abs this morning and see how I get on. Can't imagine what it would have been like if I had used a heavier weight!

morning all,

Feeling very frustrated and annoyed. It's hols so the kids are off school which always throws my workout routine off. Then yesterday we got hit with snow, so couldn't do the gym. Plus I had to take my car into the garage and because of the snow we didn't come home, went to my mums all day till it was fixed so I couldn't get my kettlebells done, PLUS I was still feeling all ill, tired and achey. GRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Was hoping to catch up today, but we're off out for the day, so not holding out much hope. Friday DH is supposed to be off work so I WILL get to the gym and do either resistance or core. We're away easter weekend so that's my Monday workout gone as well. Can you tell I'm a bit of a creature of habit? hate having my routine disrupted!

Hi everyone,

Did the 22 min Kettlercise workout this morning - feel much better for doing something. Aiming to try the full length workout by the weekend and before my Kettlercise class next week.

Splodgergill, hope you're soon feeling better and able to fit in some workouts!

Hi everyone just finished the full body programme kettlercise for the first time. Was intending to do the 20 min session but the warm up is only on DVD 1. (annoying) so decided to give it a go. Apart from doing about 15 secs less on some of the exercises I completed it. Am just going to jump in steam cabinet to see if heat will do anything to prevent DOMS this time or at least ease it. Will report back.

Morning Swingers. Wk1 completed this morning with Resistance. Forgotten how much I liked the Sumo Squat, and really went for it with my legs as far apart as I could get them. God did I feel it pulling on my inner thighs! Managed to avoid the deluge of chocolates in the office this week which was a good job since I had a skirmish with a box (a large box at that) of Maltesers last weekend. It was my Easter treat and I ended up making myself feel sick. I was disgusted with myself how quickly I switched back into auto-pilot and was just sat stuffing them in my gob when watching the telly. I wasn't even hungry and after the first few I wasn't really tasting them either. Just goes to show that even after nearly a year on WW, I can just slip straight back into pig mode. Sobering thought, really and a lesson learned. :sigh:

I was reading the other day about you only tasting the first few mouthfulls of your food - you know, that taste sensation hit you get. So have made a conscious decision from now on to only have a small bit of treats - so a mini-Magnum for example, or a normal size bag of maltesers etc. That way I get the hit which is wonderful but limit the damage. Its working for me with cheese so why not apply it to everything I would consider a treat. Sorry, gone completely off topic there! :)

Hope everyone has a good day and catch you later. xx

Morning Swingers

The sun is peeking through here even if it is a bit chilly :) I am off to look for a car today and am excited at the thought my old one I got is on its last legs and fills me with dread every time I get in it as its one thing going wrong after another!

Anyway plan is to do the 20mins kettlercise workout later along with maybe the 8min abs :eek: really need to get working on a half acceptable bikini body as only just under 7 weeks to go - do I hope my KW dvd's come soon!

Have a good day all x

Morning all

Didnt do any exercises yesterday as running around the country looking at cars .....and still didn't settle on one. Going to try again on Monday now, cant decide between a VW beetle or a Peugeot 206 :confused:

Anyway got up at 8am so glad i could lie in a bit and at 830am I have done 20mins swinging (my own workout) which mainly included the lawn mower (for my bra overhang/back fat) and 2 and one arm swings for fat burning :)

Feel really energised for the day now ....off to make the family naughty bacon and sausage sarnies tis bank holiday weekend after all x

Work kind of exploded messily this week (imagine a portaloo being sucked into an enormous fan... the long weekend is a welcome relief) and I'm so behind on the forum! Just had a quick scan through though and it looks like everyone is doing great! :D I was too busy and tired and stressed and somewhat mopey to get my resistance in on Thursday but finally managed it with mr plum today.

(Sue, very interesting info about the first part of a treat being the most enjoyable, I'm going to try to remember that as I'm very guilty of mindlessly chomping my way through as much as happens to be in front of me!)

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! Not sunny here but not too gloom-cloudy either. :)

Psst! Sneaks in to show off. I reached my target at WI this morning! :gimi: 5 stone 7 lbs of flab has disappeared in 48 weeks! I am now a comfortable size 16 top and bottom - would be less on top if it wasn't for my mahoosive gazongers but hey, what can you do! :)

Stage two of operation "Kiss My Skinny Ass" starts here. I'm going for another stone off which will put me into the "normal" BMI bracket. Somehow "just" losing a stone seems a doddle compared to over 5, but I know its going to be tough. Still, no pain, no gain, eh! :)

Cat Lover Sue said:
Psst! Sneaks in to show off. I reached my target at WI this morning! :gimi: 5 stone 7 lbs of flab has disappeared in 48 weeks! I am now a comfortable size 16 top and bottom - would be less on top if it wasn't for my mahoosive gazongers but hey, what can you do! :)

Stage two of operation "Kiss My Skinny Ass" starts here. I'm going for another stone off which will put me into the "normal" BMI bracket. Somehow "just" losing a stone seems a doddle compared to over 5, but I know its going to be tough. Still, no pain, no gain, eh! :)

Well done woman!!!!! How bliddy fantastic are you?!!!

Cat Lover Sue said:

Woohoooo! I'm on my phone so can't 'like' or give this the mega smiley-bombing it deserves! :D That's fantastic Sue, very well done! What motivation and willpower and general awesomeness! :D

Thanks Shirleen, Plum & Daisy. Really appreciate it. Don't think I'd have managed it without my bells/belles and Minimims in general. Big up to us all! :)

Cat Lover Sue said:

You are amazing! Well done! Here's to one more stone and swinging your way to slimness!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back