• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

seeing someone I have not seen for ages...

Ok so today family are going to arrive and they are the ones that I spent a week with the week before my diet! I am soooo nervous because I really don't want them to look at me and think... hmmmm... you don't look like you have lost weight! all the confidence has been knocked out of me today I don't know what is wrong with me.... they are coming at 8!!! help!!!!!!!!!!

Hope xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Do they know you have been on a diet? Don't be upset or disappointed if they do not say anything. I had a lot to lose and until i lost 4 st no one said anything.

Remember you are doing very well

Irene xx

You know you have done well - hug that thought close and let them think what they like. Don't forget they may not want to say anything, if you have done diets before.

Hey all ok so not here yet andd Lizzie yeah I have!! I was in size 20 maybe 18 really stretchy! but now I am in fitted 18 and they are very loose. I know I think I was having a downer!!! Hey Irene yeah they do know.... argh.... kind of ish I didn't say!! Thanks Purple julie 2!!!!!!!! feeling positive put all my nice new fitted clothes... p.s also telling the brother in law tonight about my diet...

Hope xxxx

Amazingly I don't know what I was worried about at all! She is sooo lovely she kept saying you should be so proud of yourself and I even sat at the table whilst they ate the food that I cooked whilst I had my lipotrim! and that is the first time that I have done that since I have been on it!! she said don't you look well!!! My head was mentally screaming more more!! ha ha! feel positive today!! thanks everyone xxxx

pleased to hear it went so well

Well done foreverhope, keep it up.

Bea

Back on the wagon!
Oh well done you!!

I'm pleased to hear everything went so well and congratulations on the further loss. :)

I must say, I have actively avoided seeing people I have not seen for a few years because of all the weight I have put on in the intervening period. It's sad how we get so caught up in what other people might think or say.