Seeking a CD buddy :)

6lb Down and an inch off the waist. very happy bunny! xxxxx

Not great. extremely lethargic got a cold and my glands are up :( hopefully its not down to the diet though. How about u? xxx

weddingbelle said:
Not great. extremely lethargic got a cold and my glands are up :( hopefully its not down to the diet though. How about u? xxx

Ditto - I am coming down with a cold and my stomach is playing up :s but I'm not going to give up. May just boil an egg to help. Other then that feelin ok :). Not sure about this week weight loss haven't seen much difference x

I've heard that it takes a good 4 weeks to start really noticing a difference so just keep going. you're nearly half way there already xx

weddingbelle said:
I've heard that it takes a good 4 weeks to start really noticing a difference so just keep going. you're nearly half way there already xx

Well I am hoping we can see a big diff as I have a family wedding in 5 weeks - eek finger crossed - how are u today? How has Ur day been going? X

Im good thanks hunni! Could really do with a stone off by 19th of oct so think im gonna ss this week. Eek! Not doing too well with the water tho. I hate having to force it down grr. Hope youve had a good day and good luck for tomorrow xxxx

weddingbelle said:
Im good thanks hunni! Could really do with a stone off by 19th of oct so think im gonna ss this week. Eek! Not doing too well with the water tho. I hate having to force it down grr. Hope youve had a good day and good luck for tomorrow xxxx

Is it poss to hit a plateau at the early stages of cd? I think I have as I haven't lost anything I feel. May mix it up and go on SS plus this week so I can work out and eat some food..!!! Change my intake so my body doesn't get used to low cal that fast :s

That sounds like a good idea to me hunni. You still lose with the next stage too and there's so much more choice. This diet is certainly a boring one but pleeeeease don't give up or you will lose 2 weeks of bloody hard work!! See what your cdc says at your weigh in. I'm gonna be skinny(er) by xmas and you're coming with me lol xxxx

weddingbelle said:
That sounds like a good idea to me hunni. You still lose with the next stage too and there's so much more choice. This diet is certainly a boring one but pleeeeease don't give up or you will lose 2 weeks of bloody hard work!! See what your cdc says at your weigh in. I'm gonna be skinny(er) by xmas and you're coming with me lol xxxx

Hello huni thanks for the encouragement - I talked with my CDC and asked her what I wanted. I am sticking to the SS as it has gd loss - I lost 4lb :eek: was really shocked didn't expect it after I had an egg this week too lol and teeny bit of cooked chicken - I thought I was in plateu - hmm.. Well anyway she said just keep at it - I bought bars today after two weeks.. Boy was the toffee choc bar amazing - u have to try it.. And filled me up :) how is ur day today babe? Anything gd planned? Xx

how fantastic you could've lost a stone by week 3!!!! I'm so glad you got a decent loss and keep up the good work!!!! Nothing good planned as usual its another nightshift. Roll on my weekend off next week. I may have to go out and drink vodka and diet coke (to stay in ketosis). Scary thought. Are you afraid to eat now? I am which can only be a good thing at this stage of the process xx

weddingbelle said:
how fantastic you could've lost a stone by week 3!!!! I'm so glad you got a decent loss and keep up the good work!!!! Nothing good planned as usual its another nightshift. Roll on my weekend off next week. I may have to go out and drink vodka and diet coke (to stay in ketosis). Scary thought. Are you afraid to eat now? I am which can only be a good thing at this stage of the process xx

Fingers crossed it's a decent loss next week :) I have bought a circuit training DVD which I am starting - it's intense so I hope it works. Have u asked you CDC about alcohol? Be careful.. Yes I am afraid - that I may eat something which will effect me lol though those bars r worth it xx hope ur having a gd day x

I have asked about alcohol and I need to come out of ketosis before I can drink which I shouldnt do at all but I need to let my hair down as have had a rough week! Stupidly had a sausage and egg mcmuffin yesterday for brekkie but luckily still in ketosis today...phew! I'm not risking that again! xxx

weddingbelle said:
I have asked about alcohol and I need to come out of ketosis before I can drink which I shouldnt do at all but I need to let my hair down as have had a rough week! Stupidly had a sausage and egg mcmuffin yesterday for brekkie but luckily still in ketosis today...phew! I'm not risking that again! xxx

Lol Haha aww phew that's good :) yeah this diet can make you feel crap - as long as we dnt binge eat and completely fall off .. How was ur day? Home now so going to have water and bar and may do my home DVD circuit training eek not looking forward to that :( lol x

How did the circuit training dvd go? Did you have enough energy for it?? My day was ok yesterday. i'm in between nightshifts so slept today away again! I have a whole 6 days off after tonight woohooo. i'm hoping for 3 to 4 pounds off this week to bring my motivation back. xxxxxx

weddingbelle said:
How did the circuit training dvd go? Did you have enough energy for it?? My day was ok yesterday. i'm in between nightshifts so slept today away again! I have a whole 6 days off after tonight woohooo. i'm hoping for 3 to 4 pounds off this week to bring my motivation back. xxxxxx

It went ok :) had to rest in between as it was intense lol how r u? How's ur day and ur WI? X

Hi hunni how are you getting on this week? I lost 3lb at my weigh in but had a weekend off so imagine it's all gone back on. just had some chicken and leeks before work with some cayenne chicken pepper. was yummy! xxx

weddingbelle said:
Hi hunni how are you getting on this week? I lost 3lb at my weigh in but had a weekend off so imagine it's all gone back on. just had some chicken and leeks before work with some cayenne chicken pepper. was yummy! xxx

Well done on the 3lb loss :) and that's on SS+ - I am prob gna move to SS+ and starting gym as it's getting too cold to walk outside lol.. What do u make in ur meals? How has ur day been? X

How u getting on with the atkins lovely?? xx

weddingbelle said:
How u getting on with the atkins lovely?? xx

Hiiii huni - how are things going? Atkins is good :D I have started working out at the gym and it's easier knowing I have a gd meal to come home to - usually I cook chicken with Greek salad or steak depending how I'm feeling :) how's it going for u? I haven't measured myself yet lol x

Back