Seeking a CD buddy :)

Things are going good hun. lost 4lb last week and am determined to get another 4 off by thursday and finally get over that stone mark lol. MMMMMM that sounbds so yummy!! xxxx

weddingbelle said:
Things are going good hun. lost 4lb last week and am determined to get another 4 off by thursday and finally get over that stone mark lol. MMMMMM that sounbds so yummy!! xxxx

Yay u can do it - I know it ;) keep me posted.. Yah steak was yum nd may be having chilli chicken tomorrow :) how's ur cd going? Added any exercise? X

hey hunni im starting atkins in morning too as cant afford to do the cambridge for at least the next few weeks. are you still loosing on it? xxxxxx

weddingbelle said:
hey hunni im starting atkins in morning too as cant afford to do the cambridge for at least the next few weeks. are you still loosing on it? xxxxxx

Hey lovely belle :) oh I'm so happy ur starting Atkins :) it's simply wonderful and ur on ur way to mending the broken metabolism. I found my metabolism was broken after cd as reducing calorie intake destroys it and slows ur weight loss in future. Now as I eat I cn spend time at the gym doing short burst of exercises and toning which burns the most cals and helps ur metab. U have many eating options and I have now added nuts to my diet as I have finished my two week induction! I need to buy scales but last time I checked I had lost a gd 3lb in few days but unfortunately I had my TOTM but back to normal now - keep me posted xx

Back