Seeking a CD buddy :)

Also in moderate ketosis today. Woop! Had achey legs and back last night? Hoping that doesn't last too long. Ooooh ur my inspiration now :) xxxxx

weddingbelle said:
Also in moderate ketosis today. Woop! Had achey legs and back last night? Hoping that doesn't last too long. Ooooh ur my inspiration now :) xxxxx

YaaaaY good on you girl ;) rooting for you! I forgot what day u are on? Did u say tues is ur WI? I am perfectly confident u will do well - ur motivation is to beat 7lb now so get going! Lol.. I am sure it won't last long as it's ur body getting used to ur low calorie diet x

I'm on day 3 today hun. Was suprised by the ketosis level this morning! Having another good day but got a nightshift tonight so going to take my last shake with me. Going to have porridge in the morning when I get home then have a good sleep followed by evening meal and 2 more shakes fitted in somewhere! My faves are choc and banana shakes so far! How bout u? Can't wait for my weigh in but at least tomoz will go quickly for me as i'll be asleep for most of it and then be on day 5 when i wake up monday! I don't weigh until technically the 1st day of next week so will have had a good 7 full days worth of weight loss :). wi is on thursday xxxx

weddingbelle said:
I'm on day 3 today hun. Was suprised by the ketosis level this morning! Having another good day but got a nightshift tonight so going to take my last shake with me. Going to have porridge in the morning when I get home then have a good sleep followed by evening meal and 2 more shakes fitted in somewhere! My faves are choc and banana shakes so far! How bout u? Can't wait for my weigh in but at least tomoz will go quickly for me as i'll be asleep for most of it and then be on day 5 when i wake up monday! I don't weigh until technically the 1st day of next week so will have had a good 7 full days worth of weight loss :). wi is on thursday xxxx

Yah kito levels are the best in the mornings :) woooo to the choc shake it's the only thing I have bought for this week and porridge. Ah lucky you my WI was day6 so tomorrow will be a week :) I am so hoping next week goes quickly.. Advantage for u - u can surely sleep it off I wish I could hibernate for at least 6 weeks haha - alas we just hve to chug on (chug with water) x

Chug chug chug :) they didnt have any choc shake left so i just bought one block to try but mmmm i could do a whole week on that. None of the products have completely grossed me out though i was expecting them to be far worse! i hope the weeks go quickly too. Im hoping for people to notice by week 6 thats a do-able goal. Have u been sneak peeking on your scales at home? Im dying to but have so far resisted. Dont feel any slimmer yet ha! Cant wait to feel a difference. Keep up the good work xxxxxx

weddingbelle said:
Chug chug chug :) they didnt have any choc shake left so i just bought one block to try but mmmm i could do a whole week on that. None of the products have completely grossed me out though i was expecting them to be far worse! i hope the weeks go quickly too. Im hoping for people to notice by week 6 thats a do-able goal. Have u been sneak peeking on your scales at home? Im dying to but have so far resisted. Dont feel any slimmer yet ha! Cant wait to feel a difference. Keep up the good work xxxxxx

Fingers crossed we would have lost at least stone and half :) fortunately I dont have a set of scales at home so I leave the scales for the WI Lol you? Resist it because it can either give u false weight or make u think u haven't lost enough! Stay away..!! Lol.. My CDC said first week is mostly loosing water and u will hopefully see a body diff in the second week onwards. Good if u cn tolerate the products more verity x

Im actually enjoying the products. We can look back at these posts when we've lost that stone and a half and be like hell yeah we did it! Not going as far as to think of goal yet as it makes the whole process more daunting. I would be thrilled to be 12 stone something for the first time since o was preggers 8 years ago! Roll on tjese first couple of months xxx

Excuse the typos! You can tell its early hours! Xxxx

weddingbelle said:
Im actually enjoying the products. We can look back at these posts when we've lost that stone and a half and be like hell yeah we did it! Not going as far as to think of goal yet as it makes the whole process more daunting. I would be thrilled to be 12 stone something for the first time since o was preggers 8 years ago! Roll on tjese first couple of months xxx

Hahah I love that idea.. Yes we shall re visit the time when we were at the very beginning of our struggle. Feeling a bit under the weather today - sore throat and it's damn cold :( just drank a pint of warm water. I am sure u will reach your goal :) we can do it girl x

I have my heating on full blast but these aches have got worse and my feet are freezing which makes it more difficult to put up with. certainly feeling a lack of energy today! Hope yoiu're feeling better soon xxxx

weddingbelle said:
I have my heating on full blast but these aches have got worse and my feet are freezing which makes it more difficult to put up with. certainly feeling a lack of energy today! Hope yoiu're feeling better soon xxxx

Agh yeah I think the diet has deff caught up with us. I feel light headed and achy.. I think it's as u said lack of salt and carbs/sugar? I don't know please do ask tomorrow :) may get an early night.. Or have a little chicken for a boost (has to be done) xx

do it! if it stops u completely falling off the wagon its 100% worth it. That's what's getting me through! xxxxx

weddingbelle said:
do it! if it stops u completely falling off the wagon its 100% worth it. That's what's getting me through! xxxxx

Yes yesterday I was feeling light headed so I swapped one of my sachet calories for an egg and today a sachet for boneless skinless chicken breast (chopped) just a handful and it helps. So I cn get going back to normal
Tomorrow.. Thanks for ur help ;) how ru today? X

I'm good today but been asleep for most of it :) had my first porridge really early this morning though so once i'd had my soup for lunch it seemed a loooooong wait til teatime for my chicken and then shake just now before bed. I think the sole source is so hard I wouldn't be going into day 5 now if I wasn't on stage 2 that's for sure!! Hope you're enjoying your choccy shakes. i'm hoping she's got some in tomorrow as I want to swap 5 of my soups as they don't seem as filling. What day are you on tomorrow? xxxxxx

weddingbelle said:
I'm good today but been asleep for most of it :) had my first porridge really early this morning though so once i'd had my soup for lunch it seemed a loooooong wait til teatime for my chicken and then shake just now before bed. I think the sole source is so hard I wouldn't be going into day 5 now if I wasn't on stage 2 that's for sure!! Hope you're enjoying your choccy shakes. i'm hoping she's got some in tomorrow as I want to swap 5 of my soups as they don't seem as filling. What day are you on tomorrow? xxxxxx

Yes choc are the best yum.. I am on day 8 tomorrow :) no I am not a soup fan so only bought two sachet this time lol argh I am on SS only it's hard but I guess result will show fingers crossed.. Ru on SS+? what exercise do u do? Or do u count work as exercise? X

I'm on stage 2 so the next one up from ss+. works out at 810cal a day. still much lower than other diets i've been on. I dont do any extra exercise although I joined a gym and enjoy les mills body combat which burns 400+ calories in 60 mins. I can't go again til i've moved up a couple of steps or i'll be passing out lol. Can't wait to get back there though always feel like i've worked my butt off :). xx

Well today is a bad day and im feeling soooo hungry. The nasty weather doesnt help as i cant go out and do anything! Feel like eating bread and butter today :-( but wont. The headaches have started and ive broken out in spots! Thursday seems a long way off for WI. Another problem i have is when doing nights i have to space the shakes out for longer as im up for 24 hours. This is sooooo hard! Xxx

weddingbelle said:
Well today is a bad day and im feeling soooo hungry. The nasty weather doesnt help as i cant go out and do anything! Feel like eating bread and butter today :-( but wont. The headaches have started and ive broken out in spots! Thursday seems a long way off for WI. Another problem i have is when doing nights i have to space the shakes out for longer as im up for 24 hours. This is sooooo hard! Xxx

Aww why don't you sleep for a while.. Or cook some chicken (chicken breast) as long as u don't eat bread butter. Better then nothing .. Ah I understand that is quite hard - best thing to do is chug water.. Hope ur ok - thurs will
Come fast u watch x

Well ive just picked little man up from school and had my second shake of the day. Im cooking him spag bol tonight. My favourite :-( lol. Things seem a bit better now and im gonna have a few hours sleep before work and then it will be chicken time! hows ur day going? Xxx

weddingbelle said:
Well ive just picked little man up from school and had my second shake of the day. Im cooking him spag bol tonight. My favourite :-( lol. Things seem a bit better now and im gonna have a few hours sleep before work and then it will be chicken time! hows ur day going? Xxx

Awww spag Bol yummmmm - ah well have to do with our shakes for now.. Yay chicken time :D my day is gd so far - need to down some water so going to do that now.. Any idea on how to get rid of back flab? Lol x

Back