Seeking a CD buddy :)

I dont know but could do with finding out too xxx

I've never tried zumba but want to. i just looooove body combat...want to get back to that asap!! xxx

weddingbelle said:
I've never tried zumba but want to. i just looooove body combat...want to get back to that asap!! xxx

Yah we have to start slowly and then maybe build it up :) can't do walking as the weather is bad so may as well do exercise at home. Home comfort :) the best.. Having a early night - x

Have a good sleep hun. Not far off weigh in day for me as will be sleeping tomorrow and weds days and working the nights. Going to take some before pictures tonight. How scary!! xx

weddingbelle said:
Have a good sleep hun. Not far off weigh in day for me as will be sleeping tomorrow and weds days and working the nights. Going to take some before pictures tonight. How scary!! xx

Awww gd luck babe :) u will do well I know it keep me updated xx

I will do hun. I'm having some very strange dreams still. Not really food related but just unusual and lots of little ones throughout my sleep. Wonder if I can put that down to the ketosis? xxx

weddingbelle said:
I will do hun. I'm having some very strange dreams still. Not really food related but just unusual and lots of little ones throughout my sleep. Wonder if I can put that down to the ketosis? xxx

Haha I swear my food dreams have increased lol... Maybe it is lack of food or kito at a high :p how was ur day? R u on nights again?? X

Yes on nights again. doing 5 this week. So my day consisted of snuggling in bed watching the rain pour and deal or no deal lol. My son was at his dads after school so I didn't have to get up for anything. Feeling so much better for it and got lots of energy tonight!! :). How was your day hunni? xxx

weddingbelle said:
Yes on nights again. doing 5 this week. So my day consisted of snuggling in bed watching the rain pour and deal or no deal lol. My son was at his dads after school so I didn't have to get up for anything. Feeling so much better for it and got lots of energy tonight!! :). How was your day hunni? xxx

Aw sounds like a cosy day - I would watch dvd's haha .. Good on ya just forget about food and keep going babe. Soon u won't even notice and forget what food is. Or just think of those big lard of fat in ppl when they eat all those foods. Helps
Lol x

SaraJaneQ said:
Aw sounds like a cosy day - I would watch dvd's haha .. Good on ya just forget about food and keep going babe. Soon u won't even notice and forget what food is. Or just think of those big lard of fat in ppl when they eat all those foods. Helps
Lol x

Started CD last Friday, hubby away on business for 2 months so I'm determined to look diff by the time he gets back. Day 5 not so bad

Afua my other half is in Afghanistan and comes back on the 17th of nov. I started last thursday so 8 weeks to make a big difference before he gets home too! Nikkileys that's amazing pleeeeaaase share ur secret :). SaraJane im constantly thinking about what others are eating and the amount of calories they're shovelling in....makes me feel fab! xxxxxx

afua said:
Started CD last Friday, hubby away on business for 2 months so I'm determined to look diff by the time he gets back. Day 5 not so bad

Fingers crosses u will achieve a big difference before he comes ;( how is it going for u? How did ur first WI go? X

weddingbelle said:
Afua my other half is in Afghanistan and comes back on the 17th of nov. I started last thursday so 8 weeks to make a big difference before he gets home too! Nikkileys that's amazing pleeeeaaase share ur secret :). SaraJane im constantly thinking about what others are eating and the amount of calories they're shovelling in....makes me feel fab! xxxxxx

Yes Please! Share ur secret lol

Stressful day! My dog has weed on my bed...with me in it!!!! and then while I was stripping that he has pulled all the stuffing out of the arm of my sofa. I am too tired to deal with him and all i want to do is stuff my face with maltesers :( xx

weddingbelle said:
Stressful day! My dog has weed on my bed...with me in it!!!! and then while I was stripping that he has pulled all the stuffing out of the arm of my sofa. I am too tired to deal with him and all i want to do is stuff my face with maltesers :( xx

Oh noooo gosh bet you are out of energy!! Haha omg I don't even want to think about choc would want to stuff my face too lol I
Miss cheese - I am a huge cheese fan!! Yum.. Agh anyway what to do.. Gd luck with ur WI
tomorrow wishing u luck.. keep me
Posted xx

Ps: don't think Nikki wants to share her secret haha (joke) would be great to hear from
her experience x

I cant wait for weigh in tomoz! Im really debating wether to have a treat night tomorrow and have a chow mein. Cant be as bad as maltesers but my food cravings have sky rocketed today! Just dont want to knock myself out of ketosis. Havent cheated even once this week but stress always puts a downer on my willpower. Oh yes cheese would be nice right now. Sausage and mash with cheese sauce would be amazing! Ive had 3 hours sleep all day and on another nightshift tonight so i guess thats why im feeling this way. If i have lost 5lb tomorrow it will keep me motivated! I dont think we will ever know the secret :( perhaps it is dont eat maltesers, chow mein and cheese lol. Wi at 11.15 tomoz so will let u know how i get on xx

weddingbelle said:
I cant wait for weigh in tomoz! Im really debating wether to have a treat night tomorrow and have a chow mein. Cant be as bad as maltesers but my food cravings have sky rocketed today! Just dont want to knock myself out of ketosis. Havent cheated even once this week but stress always puts a downer on my willpower. Oh yes cheese would be nice right now. Sausage and mash with cheese sauce would be amazing! Ive had 3 hours sleep all day and on another nightshift tonight so i guess thats why im feeling this way. If i have lost 5lb tomorrow it will keep me motivated! I dont think we will ever know the secret :( perhaps it is dont eat maltesers, chow mein and cheese lol. Wi at 11.15 tomoz so will let u know how i get on xx

Hhahaha yes that sounds like the secret alright.. Aw Hun I know you have done well and I pray u have lost lots :) yes pls keep me posted.. If u feel like a treat just boil some chicken so it doesn't kick u out of kito. U know it's like that some days - today I really felt hungry and some days u don't - It's just temp so hang in there ;) gd luck xx

Back