Seeking diet buddy

ErisedReflection said:
How funny! I looks the Tom soup but not te others, I have decided to do 2 ultra slim bars and one exante soup a day.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Are you normally quite a' tomato-y person? I generallu love anything tomato lol xx

30&slimplease said:
hey all well midday of day 2 and my tummy is rumbling kids lunches looked so good lol. but i chomped on some icecubes lol. Just drinking water and gonna have strawberry shake in about an hour.
I have found with the shakes adding 7 icecubes and 250ml icecold water it makes it into a really thick shake which is really nice and i managed to drink it better this morning than yesterday.
But OMG i am hungry but i will push past this pain if i didnt have kids think i would just stay in bed all day lol.
Lets keep at it we can do this we will do this
Marion xx

Day 2 for me also... Wish I had sone soups or something savoury :( just choc shakes and a heap of willpower... And my bed!!! So lazy! Tummy is really going at it lol keep having to laugh about it!!! Xx

Thought I would join this thread, am a restarter on Exante, Day 1 for me today :eek:. Have done Cambridge before (and lost 63lbs, yes it really works :D) but found having to face a person to get supplies every week a bit of a faff. Exante works just as well, works out cheaper, but finding motivation can be a struggle, thank goodness for Minimins :happy096:.

Want to lose 5 stones to feel human again, but will tackle a stone at a time. Had a Vanilla shake for breakkie, had lots of Redbush tea (no milk) and guzzled water and am not hungry now but should really have my second pack, will have a bar for lunch and then a soup for dinner.

I started a thread asking about the Exante Porridge - am wondering how it compares to Cambridge Porridge which I loved. Did not know until this morning Exante Porridge existed, is it new?

Anyway, keep drinking that water ladies, and lets keep encouraging each other, it really helps!

Soon2bslimmer x

Also meant to say, recorded my measurements today and will probably do those once a month. Really helps to look at those when the scales stick ;).

Soon2bslimmer x

I find it ok! Not powdery-if anything it's a little oily?? I put chilli powder in mine! There is a skill to mixing it which I found today- ur a third of boiled water in pint glass, add a third water then stir and so on then put in soup bowl! It isn't delicious- lets face it isn't Heinz! I wish!! Xx

Had a bad night last night. Ate chips and garlic mayo and it was gorgeous. Just couldn't resist it. So back on track today. Just about to make my porridge which is quite nice without so much water and a bit of cinammon which someone else had suggested previously. I think I need to have water with me all the time to stop me graving food. :break_diet:

Good luck Shellymac, forget last night & move on. Keep your goals in mind & get back on that wagon x

Hello all
I am on day 7 of exante and doing really well. I would love to buddy up and share tips and stuff.
It is getting easier but seems such a long road. I have 4 stone to lose

slim4life:)

Morning everyone
How we all feeling? IDay 3 for me feeling ok at the min. I have heard about the banana shake being made up into custard is this true? I have been enjoying my shakes i mix them in a smoothie to go 250ml water about 7 icecubes and the powder it comes out so thick fills the container but have to drink it out a straw. Would like it to be sweeter though as have a really sweet tooth.
How long do you think it will take to get into ketosis? I would like to be init before friday as that is when hubby off (he does 4 on 4 off) and i would like to be feeling really good not hungry or grumpy.
Also how can you tell without the sticks? xx

It normally starts about day 3/4 so should be soon. Your mouth will taste like the bottom of a budgie cage and people will back away from you when you speak !!

I've just started day 3 and aren't there yet as still hungry, I keep drinking loads and loads of water - I hated being bunged up last time I did this so trying to avoid it if at all possible.

Chellymac - if I needed "chips" then I made half a doz out of swede and oven baked - they haven't as many carbs as potato so lessoned the damage.

It normally starts about day 3/4 so should be soon. Your mouth will taste like the bottom of a budgie cage and people will back away from you when you speak !!

I've just started day 3 and aren't there yet as still hungry, I keep drinking loads and loads of water - I hated being bunged up last time I did this so trying to avoid it if at all possible.

Chellymac - if I needed "chips" then I made half a doz out of swede and oven baked - they haven't as many carbs as potato so lessoned the damage.

Hiya i am still hungry and dont have smelly breath yet so hopefully tomorrow eh would be nice not to be hungry xx

Back