Seeking diet buddy

30&slimplease said:
Morning everyone
How we all feeling? IDay 3 for me feeling ok at the min. I have heard about the banana shake being made up into custard is this true? I have been enjoying my shakes i mix them in a smoothie to go 250ml water about 7 icecubes and the powder it comes out so thick fills the container but have to drink it out a straw. Would like it to be sweeter though as have a really sweet tooth.
How long do you think it will take to get into ketosis? I would like to be init before friday as that is when hubby off (he does 4 on 4 off) and i would like to be feeling really good not hungry or grumpy.
Also how can you tell without the sticks? xx

On day 3 as well and feeling ok too. Just want to complete the week without cheating and being tempted. Good luck to us all

Hey I am just waiting on mines coming threw the post, excited but a bit nervous on how ill do lol! I get bored easily lol x

Hi 30&slimplease

I make my shakes up like you with the smoothie2go. As I've got a sweet tooth I add 4 sweeteners dissolved in a little hot water to the shakes. I also find that the less water I add, and the more ice, the thicker the shake. I have my shakes at the consistency of ice cream. To do this, I add 60 Mrs water to the shake and 11 ice cubes. I then eat the ice cream with a spoon. It's delicious, especially with the added sweetener. I had banana today.

Thought I would join this thread, am a restarter on Exante, Day 1 for me today :eek:. Have done Cambridge before (and lost 63lbs, yes it really works :D) but found having to face a person to get supplies every week a bit of a faff. Exante works just as well, works out cheaper, but finding motivation can be a struggle, thank goodness for Minimins :happy096:.

Want to lose 5 stones to feel human again, but will tackle a stone at a time. Had a Vanilla shake for breakkie, had lots of Redbush tea (no milk) and guzzled water and am not hungry now but should really have my second pack, will have a bar for lunch and then a soup for dinner.

I started a thread asking about the Exante Porridge - am wondering how it compares to Cambridge Porridge which I loved. Did not know until this morning Exante Porridge existed, is it new?

Anyway, keep drinking that water ladies, and lets keep encouraging each other, it really helps!

Soon2bslimmer x

I hope your first day went well Soon2bslimmer?! I found the first few days so hard but just finished my first week and found I've lost 10lbs so now feel that it was all so worth it! I haven't yet tried the porridge but will order it next time. The only thing is that I would normally add brown sugar or golden syrup to porridge due to my excessive sweet tooth, so wonder if I would find it sweet enough. I've liked all the Exante products apart for the tomato soup (ugh) and the toffee bar. After reading tips on this site I've found Coke Zero and Dr Pepper Zero a real help to get through the tough moments. Also I've swapped the toffee and nut bars for a Tesco Meal replacement bar in raspberry and yogurt, which are delicious. None of these items have taken me out of ketosis so now feel I can go forward into week 2 quite positively. Good luck for the next few days - if I can do it, anybody can!:girlpower:

The porridge is very sweet so you might not need to add anything to it. It's nice too. I also hate tomato soup Ewww I have to down it and have water after. I love the vegetable and mushroom soup and I add black pepper for more taste. Let's keep on supporting each other and we can do this x

Thanks Sunny. Day 1 and 2 not too bad. Should get my delivery tomorrow. I used to add a pinch of cinnamon to the CD porridge which was already sweet, so am hoping Exante porridge will be similar. Not too keen on the Exante bars, but have some left from before so will munch my way through them. Will look into the Tesco ones, anything to keep the variety going ;). Well done on your 10lb loss, makes it all worth it doesn't it?

Soon2bslimmer x

Looking for exante diet buddy ?? im still waiting on the product but when I get it im gna have milkshake in,the morning, a bar at lunch and soup for dinner! Its gna be so hard aghhh!!! Looking forward to it though! Does anyone else do this plan ???

Well day 4 in the big brother house for me - Monday 17st 13 and a quarter today 17st 8 and half !!!! Now I now a lot is water but some of it is fat :)

Hey Dawnybabes i to am day 4 today and have lost 5lbs woohoo lol even though shouldnt be weighing ourselves yet but it pushes you doesnt it
Lets keep up the good work eh xx

Hi dawnybabes, well done!! Can I ask what what plan you ve been doing? R u jst on,milkshakes or are u having the soup and things to? X

Yeah thats what im going to do but have the soup at dinner time, think ill find this part hard, lol but its all gna be worth it I suppose x

Hi Everyone! Well done on your losses! I found myself weighing myself nearly every day last week and it definitely did spur me on! Now I'm in my second week though I'm not going to do it as I know I shan't be losing as much. I'm finding this week much easier anyway so far. According to the ketostix I'm well in ketosis so that's why I feel much better in myself. The porridge sounds lovely so I'm definitely going to be ordering some of that next time. I'm really pleased that I discovered Exante, it's much better than what I remember of Lighterlife. Hope you all have a good day tomorrow - hopefully we will get a summer this year and we will all be looking good in our summer clothes!:talk017:

Back