Seeking diet buddy

Wow good for you :) your doing great! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to get started now! X

Aww thanks :) cool, you never know, you might only be on it for 12 weeks! doesn't sound as much when you think of it in weeks. I'm sure you're going to do fantastically, you sound like you're already in the "zone". xx

Yeah I'm really in the zone but not started it yet so see how long I stay in the zone hahaha xxx

Haha i'm sure you'll do fine! :D what day are you starting? xx

I got my parcel tonight so I will be starting it in the morning with some of my free porridge I got :) feeling very positive about it, can't wait :) xxx

I got my parcel tonight so I will be starting it in the morning with some of my free porridge I got :) feeling very positive about it, can't wait :) xxx

Aww good luck hun, you're gonna do it! :D Tell me what the porridge is like haha, i'm scared to order it! xxx

Hiya, good luck girls. It's hard at first but it soon gets easier. I'm only 2 and half weeks in, lost 13 pounds do far and 10 to go. I am only doing this for 4 weeks do really pleased with my loss so far.

If you stick to it, it comes off xx

Thank you sammysmiles :) and very big well done to you, I want to lose about 2.5 to 3 stone altogether, I'm really hoping it works fast on me too, xxx

good luck with your first day sammysue xx

Thank you huni! I just tried the porridge wasn't nice as at all yuck lol I had the strawberry shake instead much better, going to buy ice though to pour over in one of my nice glasses martini glasses for lunch kid on its a yummy cocktail haha, x

Back