Self Sabotage - Why Oh Why?

Mine is related to my moods, I try to write down when I feel like binging and write down how I'm feeling at that time. Boredom and feeling sad are my main triggers so whenever I feel it coming on I jump in the bath or go for a walk x

I think I have been self-sabotaging for the past 2 weeks! Not 100% sure why, as I was doing quite well. But now it feels like I have lost my motivation and can't be bothered. If there is cake I'll eat it, or bread, biscuits, anything! I even bought a pizza and ate the whole thing one night. I am annoying myself as I know I can do this, in my head I have set tomorrow as my day to get back on it. It was my birthday yesterday, so I decided that to try and get back on it before would make me feel worse.

I just wish I knew why I have been fighting myself and falling off the wagon.

Hi all, well I haven't managed one day of sw yet. I get to lunch and it falls apart. Am hoping once kids are back to school things will get easier.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think I have been self-sabotaging for the past 2 weeks! Not 100% sure why, as I was doing quite well. But now it feels like I have lost my motivation and can't be bothered. If there is cake I'll eat it, or bread, biscuits, anything! I even bought a pizza and ate the whole thing one night. I am annoying myself as I know I can do this, in my head I have set tomorrow as my day to get back on it. It was my birthday yesterday, so I decided that to try and get back on it before would make me feel worse.

I just wish I knew why I have been fighting myself and falling off the wagon.

I know what you mean about fighting yourself it's like an internal battle some days.

Just read this thread from start to finish guys, thanks for sharing :p:eek:

Back