Self Sabotage - Why Oh Why?

Had a mad afternoon of eating off plan food. I'm not sure why but was actually quite hungry. Oh well, all low syn stuff and have 8 days to go.

I've been reading through and it does help to know that I'm not alone in my struggling. Have had a very bad day today - just started madly craving sweet stuff and my sister had made chocolate brownies! Definitely over my syns for today and not had the best week SW-wise anyway so will have to see what the scales tell me tomorrow. Not great as I've only just restarted the plan :sigh:

Well guys yesterday i admitted that there was no point doing this til after my hols. I just couldnt stop eating any rubbish i could find.
Surprisingly i can say i had a 100% on plan day. Wtf is that about? Tell myself i cant eat and i do! Tell myself i can and i dont! Really dont make sense. :confused:
I wont complain any days better than none at the moment. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Typical bubble77 lol
Good on you Maybe its when you take the pressure off that helps I dunno

I'm back on plan for now anyway Hoping to take a holiday soon so thats some motivation

Hi guys had a very naughty sabotagy holiday. Works out 9lb gain in May so im must kick butt this month. Wish me luck. X

Stopped sabotaging myself!! Day 3 on track! Only 7 weeks to I go home again and I don't want to look like I ate all the chocolate on this island!!!

I turned down the nicest looking cake today at work... No idea why the skinny girls in our office can order dominos, demolish them and then eat cake and still be skinny!!! So jealous

Snap bubbly! Day 3 on track. :) Yay... :)
Du have a diary mate im sure i was subbed but cant see it. Being nosey again what island you on?

On a sabotage streak this week !!! Just overdoing all the sweet stuff Made chocolate brownies with the kids on Sunday What was I thinking???!!! I just cant have stuff like that sitting in the house Next time it'll have to be just enough for them to have a piece with none leftover Been picking at it since destroying my good work at mealtimes

Anyway shopping tomorrow Back on it!

Argh fresh start tomorrow been so bad :-( I'm going to google my new pill to see what the side effects are as been craving chocolate and been very angry recently lol Determined to begin again tomorrow and have a 100% week!

Snap bubbly! Day 3 on track. :) Yay... :)
Du have a diary mate im sure i was subbed but cant see it. Being nosey again what island you on?

Hey bubbles! I'm in an island in the Middle East.. Bahrain.. Class place!

Day number 4... Healthy breakfast ate and healthy lunch packed!!

Bet theres lots of yummy food there bubbly! Theyre not shy with their grease and syrups!!! Xx

Haha, not far different from us cypriots! On compute now seen your diary link will pop in to sub and catch up at some point. x

Oh we're going on holiday to Cyprus soon! Got married there too lol
Scraped a STS this week so fresh start today! Would like to be in the 11's for going home on the 26th! 22 days to go, I'm 12 2 just now so very doable! Going to aim for 11 12! X

I find i go through phases of this - i think it's mood related! I find if i am a bit low or work / family are a bit trying then i have less control over food as it becomes a 'comfort'. When all is well i dont seem to need that comfort!

I think I'm in this again .I do well then go off track for a couple days. I then struggle to get back on track:(

Back