September CHALLENGE!

2lb loss for me.

Ooh and I achieved my pledge (plus an extra 1.5lb)! So I get to have a :D - yay!

A very rubbish 1.5lb for me :cry:

It's not rubbish Ms R, you're still doing brilliantly. :)

Well input on +2lbs but Iam going to get weighed again tomorrow to see if it's different as got weighed on Monday 4hours earlier than normal

Daniellebaby15 - are you sure you want me to add 2? You still lost the weight that you've lost so far. Maybe wait and see what happens tomorrow? ...but it's up to you. Let me know. :)

Well Noitulove, I got weighed again today even at usual time and have lost -6lbs so that means I lost -4lbs for last week as due to water retention looking forward to Monday to see what weight loss will be then :)

I lost 0 lbs last week despite being more physically active. So I will probably fail to reach my target unless I somehow lose a lot this week. However I am sticking with Lipotrim.

That's really good news, Daniellebaby15, well done! :)

Awesome loss, allysweetcheeks! :)

Moonagedaydream, I'm sure it'll sort itself out and you'll have a lovely loss next
week. Well done for sticking with it! :)

I lost 6lbs today on my 16th weigh in that's a total of 6 stone and half a pound up to now I'm well pleased :) I asked pharmacist to weigh me a few times as I didn't believe it.

That's absolutely brilliant, toddshar! Massive well done! :) ...and that half a pound got you down into the next stone bracket, which is always nice.

Plus, big well done for achieving your pledge! :D

Toddshar you're weight loss is fantastic!

My loss this week was an amazing 6lbs!!!!! So chuffed!

BM

Brilliant, Busy Mum! :) You're doing awesomely.

That's great, LadyKate25, well done! :)

Lost 2. I am down into next stone bracket YAY!!

Back