Serial Salad Dodger

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by dave_79, 5 September 2011 Social URL.

1. dave_79

dave_79 Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st6lb
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Any help out there for meal ideas for a salad dodger? I really struggle with vegetables, some stuff i can just about force down and others i simply can't stomach. A lot of the recipes I have seen in the mags, books etc are very heavy on the veg.

Fruit can be a struggle too but there are some i like and try to rotate so don't get bored!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tallsarah

tallsarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.27%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    what plan are you doing?

4. dave_79

dave_79 Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st6lb
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    EE. I like a lot of pasta type stuff but don't want to get bored of it

5. Kwise1

Kwise1  THE WISE ONE 

Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have you tried making sauces such as Neopolitan which has veg in but is liquidised so you wouldn't know you are eating veg? Or spag Bol / shepherds pie - if you cut the veg up really small you won't know it's there. Also if you are doing a stir fry like sweet and sour , the veggies don't taste veggie like iykwim. I have some recipes on My Wise Main Meal Recipes - on the recipe section - take a look and see what you think.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. minnie-mouse

minnie-mouse Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    i agree with the above post...disguising them can help and be benefecial to your health too

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.