Serial Synner!!!

MissD47

I started off really well doing SW from home. I got through an entire month with very few cheat days. I lost 11lb and started to feel more confident. I really want to lose another 12lb at the most but chocolate is getting in the way. Is there a syn free substitute that i can use instead? My weight loss has slowed right down and in the last few weeks, I've gained. I keep chocolate in for my children/packedlunches/treats..

I like to have strawberries with a vanilla muller with chocolate sprinkles poured over the top!! Takes away the urge for chocolate. If however you want/need chocolate then the mini kinder bars are only 3.5syns! X

Apparently dark chocolate is meant to be good as well as the snack size mars and snickers! I've just brought some cadburys hot chocolates that a lot of people have recommended as they come in some really nice flavours!

tub of quark, tablespoon of sweetner, options hot chocolate sachet, give it all a good mix and you have a HUGE chocolate dessert at only 2 syns.

The chocolate truffles or forrero rocher are also really nice and only about 1 syn each (though can be quite moreish)

or make fruit kebabs, use grapes, strawberries etc dip them in melted chocolate, put them on to a skewer and leave to set in the fridge. Youre still hving chocolate but youre boosting your SF element so not quite as guilty. Syns would depend on the amount of chocolate you use.

Ah you guys are amazing. Some really good ideas here, thank you all so much. I love the idea of making a big chocolate pudding. The weetabix will also be on my shopping list, I could maybe snack on them through the day instead of them all at the same time in a bowl, will that still work? Also I bought in quite a few flavours of Muller Light, are they all free?

you can have your hexb spread out through the day (like using milk in coffees) just as long as you get the amount right.

Muller lights are all free but the greek yogurt and dessert ranges have varying syn values.

Mikado sticks are my fave if im feeling naughty, can sit there and eat 20 of them for 10 syns, makes you feel like you have had a good pig out but stay within your syns!! Xx

Mikado sticks are my fave if im feeling naughty, can sit there and eat 20 of them for 10 syns, makes you feel like you have had a good pig out but stay within your syns!! Xx

I was just about to say the same thing! I bought a big box of them yesterday and have to hide them from my OH because they are MY treats! I managed to just have 4 yesterday for 2 syns (although I had to give my OH ONE :grumble: but I made it clear he gets NO MORE!) by licking all the chocolate off first and then eating the biscuit. They really hit the chocolate craving hard and are wonderfully low in syns!

Haha I read that wrong, I thought you were going to say 'by licking all them, they are mine'. I'd hide them too, I can't have anything to myself. I'm way too short to hide them on the top shelf, so it will have to be a handbag job, let's face it, nobody dares go in a woman's handbag, I call mine 'Narnia'. For half a syn each, I've a feeling these will be my new best friends!

Back