serious help needed please

i just felt chilled and very spaced out :D like drinking without the hangover. you must get aggressive when you drink lol

Ok ladies im here and all joking aside im reading these messages with concern. Faf anyone that is trained and quailfied in giving sedation knows how to estimate a persons weight. They will NOT give you more than you require. Im sorry to say that if you are joking about it, its not funny. Too much and like has been mentioned before you run the risk of dying from it. You are a mother with children to take care of. Im afraid i know much more than i am letting on. I trained as a dental nurse and qualified at Kings college dental hospital. I then went on to work on the surgical side of it all.
Regardless of that i hope it all goes ok and im sure you wont be too sore for long. Regardless of what diet you do there are always soft options, scrambled egg is great on any diet (except non dairy of course).

i am not an agressive drunk :D
i am serious about always saying i weigh more. if they are trained to guess my weight then it wont be a problem! just a good placebo!! :D
and finaly. i dont like eggs which is why i cant stand the mims :sigh: but i do like throwing them :8855:
wow sis. you have a lot of training behind you. good for you :)

Yes hun which is why i say do not mess. It can cause so many other problems for you but wont actually numb the pain anymore than if you have the correct amount.

ok mum. i will be honest and if i remember what has happened when i come out of sedation i am going to haunt you forever and ever more :8855:

Im sorry but i see so many people not put their kids first and some dont even give them a second thought so for you to say what you did it really upset me. Especially when you of all people know just how precious children are and how lucky we are to have them

i didnt know there was a risk to it! wouldnt chance my kids having no mum. i will be honest with them. will weigh myself on the day. xxx

Back