serious help needed please

Yes, looks good to me love.

surely someone else knows hat faf stands for????? or is it just me lol

yes love the new hairdo :D

Ha ha!! I didn't know that either... but from the look if yr new pic FaF it looks like that would suit too. xx

lol thank you. i still cant get used to being so light headed! was so easy to brush this morning. i almost ripped my back with the hairbrush. had at least a foot taken off it!

i need to get this weight off and it is not happening. have had enough of all the fatty food. also i am having a tooth pulled out next week and been told will need 2 stitches and chewing on a crab stick rather than meat sounds much easier. i will still stick around here and may come back if i get bored of it or if it dosnt work. but i feel i have to give it a try xxx

I wonder why you could have crab sticks on Dukan - they are full of starch and sugar! Not much protein in them!

I looked it over, but the diet itself sounds so boring - I can't imagine sticking to it for long. But to each their own.

Good luck!! :)

I think the point of changing plans is that a change is as good as a rest. It's an attempt to kick start more weight loss and give the 'dieters' different things to eat as their eating pattern has become dull and is not producing weight loss.

The beauty of Atkins is that we can always come back to it if need be, and we can always use it for maintenance. Like Seraphine eating sugars and starches is the slippery slope to disaster for me but I emphasise that I am speaking personally and not generally.

Others must find what works for them and is at the same time more enjoyable.

I blame the sun, and the thought of less clothes worn and more flesh on display (avert your eyes, Gentleman Jim ha ha) AND the realisation that holidays are coming up. There is also that supremely human trait, impatience. We want things NOW or at least, very very soon.

Again, good luck girls and please do let us know if the Dukan diet makes the weight fall off!

thanks girls
im sure i will be back on atkins in a few weeks. just need a softer diet option while i have dentist work done. also hoping for a weight loss boost as well. and yes. i have no patience what so ever. i know the weight didnt pile on over night but i want it off now :8855:

i want it off now
I want a diet pill that makes you lose a stone overnight :D any buyers???

I know it's hard to be patient, FAF, but I know that it took me a LONG time - many years - to put all this weight on, and it's going to take a long time to get rid of it. Sure, there's ways of getting weight off quickly, but I'd rather it be gone and STAY gone. Slow and steady wins the race.
`

wow just the thought of a miracle weight loss pill. we need to put our heads together and invent one.
maybe an atkins pill. loaded with fat or a dukan pill loaded with protein. and the bonus of these pills should be when we put one in our mouths they taste like whatever we desire them to taste like! :D

Lol
F........asF which tooth are you getting out? I had my wisdom tooth out last year and apart from that first day I was fine :) (oh the joys of sedation)

its a back tooth. had my wisdom teeth out years ago as they were growing in in stead of out!
also on the other side of my mouth i have found a tiny bit of tooth missing as i keep putting my tongue on it. will tell them when i go. and yes will be sedated and tell them i am 14 stone so i get more sedation :8855:

you will be fine by the next day hon x

yes i know but i am poo scared of dentists! dont think all these pork scratchings are tooth friendly! just got one bag left then they are gone forever :D

FAF - I feel for you, I've had teeth out too in the past and I'm pretty squeamish about it.

Definately tell the doctor your correct weight though - don't think that more anaesthetic is a good thing! They need to get it right or it can affect your breathing - you want to be able to wake up, right?

Good luck, and hopefully it will be over soon.

:)

just got one bag left then they are gone forever
Mine too. going to eat them right now :)although if i see another piece of cheese again this year it will be too soon.

When i had sedation the dentist was soooo cute, tbh he could have done anything to me AT ALL.

:8855: i had a very good looking anestist however its spelt last time. i have been told that i am their worse patient under sedation they have ever had as i thrash about and scream. i always say sorry when they tell me how bad i was but they tell me i am not responsible for my actions when i am under sedation. i can never remember a thing of it!
i always tell them i weigh more than i do and wear clothes that make me look a lot bigger than i am. i need lots of sedation fluid running through my veins :8855:

Back