serious help needed please

Why are you thinking of changing FAF?

i need to get this weight off and it is not happening. have had enough of all the fatty food. also i am having a tooth pulled out next week and been told will need 2 stitches and chewing on a crab stick rather than meat sounds much easier. i will still stick around here and may come back if i get bored of it or if it dosnt work. but i feel i have to give it a try xxx

Hey hun, i have got everything crossed for Ruby. Im sure they will be able to start giving you some sort of answer soon. Big hugs.

brilliant news x

Great news about the GOSH appt FaF. Fingers crossed that things will start happening now. xx

That is good news FAF. :)

UMM, I wonder why my spell checker always wants to substitute FFS for FAF ;)

OH dear, I never had you down as a little angel Cheryl

that's OK, she just lost the plot for a while. :)

and FAF im afraid is not classed as fourty and fat in my mind ... sorreeee;) :D

i see your keeping quiet vicky :8855:
well today had a lovely comment. went and had my hair cut and was with my daughter kelly and grand daughter ruby. got talking to a woman who thought that ruby was mine and she didnt believe that kelly was my daughter. she thought we were sisters. so the hair cut must make me look a bit younger and im hoping to see a 1lb weight loss in the morning as had loads chopped off.
on the down side i also had my eyes tested and i now need glasses for reading and distance! pick them up tomorrow :cry:

Back