seriously considering slim and save - opinions and experiences please!

I make sure I drink all my water as thats what makes the scales drop so make a big effort today to drink 2 litres and see what the scales say tomorrow

hey lovely

haha i wish scales would tell us what we want to see!!!! like OH's "does my bum look big"....its an automatic "no"! scales should not even bother showing numbers it should just say "SKINNY" lol!!!! would love that

but dw your weight will come off!!! bet you will get a big whoosh soon! where the last couple days weights all come off at once!!!

im seriously considering S&S again! as per usual i am failing on trusting myself to diet! and panicking and thinking if i did S&S now i could be at goal easily before hols!!! have OH brothers wedding (and his brothers fiance is like once of my close friends now!!) in August! and i HAVE to be a 10 or smaller by then!!!

Help me! lol i dont know what to do xxxxxx

I find s and s fast and as summers coming best to get it off

In the past ive never had a platue just lost 3lbs every week. But sts sometimes happens if you havent drunk enough water.

Yes I had that for weeks then I went ti 2lbs one week 4lbs the next week which is still the same of 6lbs in 2 weeks

And it was still like that when I was close to goal

hey lovely

haha i wish scales would tell us what we want to see!!!! like OH's "does my bum look big"....its an automatic "no"! scales should not even bother showing numbers it should just say "SKINNY" lol!!!! would love that

but dw your weight will come off!!! bet you will get a big whoosh soon! where the last couple days weights all come off at once!!!

im seriously considering S&S again! as per usual i am failing on trusting myself to diet! and panicking and thinking if i did S&S now i could be at goal easily before hols!!! have OH brothers wedding (and his brothers fiance is like once of my close friends now!!) in August! and i HAVE to be a 10 or smaller by then!!!

Help me! lol i dont know what to do xxxxxx

yeah defo think it will be a woosh situation - weighed today and im only 1/4 lb down! so still 1/4 lb heavier than on weds. noooo idea what my body is doing atm, but it'll figure itself out, i know its impossible to gain! i dont care as long as it comes off eventually!

and come and join us again, 4 littles weeks of s&s and you'll be a stone slimmer already :)

yeah defo think it will be a woosh situation - weighed today and im only 1/4 lb down! so still 1/4 lb heavier than on weds. noooo idea what my body is doing atm, but it'll figure itself out, i know its impossible to gain! i dont care as long as it comes off eventually!

and come and join us again, 4 littles weeks of s&s and you'll be a stone slimmer already :)

Bloody bodies lol they don't cooperate with us do they lol!!!!

Yesss I'm gonna join u again!! Order will be places on fri :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Ruby, hope those scales start behaving soon! You're doing fab sticking to the plan, it's so frustrating and disheartening when the scales don't do their part! I weigh in every morning and it really does determine how I feel that day, argh maybe weighing in weekly would be better but I can't stand the suspense! Holiday sounds like great motivation... this (slightly!) warmer weather is making me dream of beaches and cocktails... none for me this year unfortunately! Have a great weekend, sounds like nothing is going to tempt you off course!

Bloody bodies lol they don't cooperate with us do they lol!!!!

Yesss I'm gonna join u again!! Order will be places on fri :) xxxx

yaaay! youre coming back to the dark side ;)

ive got another order needing to be placed soon, but i want to wait for the cheesy pasta and mint choc shakes to come into stock before i do!

Hi Ruby, hope those scales start behaving soon! You're doing fab sticking to the plan, it's so frustrating and disheartening when the scales don't do their part! I weigh in every morning and it really does determine how I feel that day, argh maybe weighing in weekly would be better but I can't stand the suspense! Holiday sounds like great motivation... this (slightly!) warmer weather is making me dream of beaches and cocktails... none for me this year unfortunately! Have a great weekend, sounds like nothing is going to tempt you off course!

Thanks LED, im surprised i havent been too grumpy with the scale results, any other diet and id be sulking into a packet of crisps, i suppose theres just a lovely security in knowing it is impossible for the scales NOT to move sooner or later this week.

cant bloody wait for the holiday though, not sure what im going to do eating wise there though. was thinking of taking bars with me for the day and only eating normal eve meals, but im going with the OH's family and he doesnt drink at all and his parents are not big drinkers so i think i'll feel weird having my usual copious wines and holiday cocktails. plus they arnt snackers either, so that makes me awkward about snacking around them! we're renting a villa thing, so no hotel food, though my meals out will defo be just starters because i cannot handle american portions to save my life. so i dont know if the 10 days there will make me balloon or not.

would be lovely to go and only put on a few pounds and then come home to lose the final stone!

hope your weekend will be lovely as well!

yaaay! youre coming back to the dark side ;)

ive got another order needing to be placed soon, but i want to wait for the cheesy pasta and mint choc shakes to come into stock before i do!

What shakes do u have atm?! I'm thinking of getting red fruits strawberry banana and a few chocolate. Have u tasted any of these? Xxxx

What shakes do u have atm?! I'm thinking of getting red fruits strawberry banana and a few chocolate. Have u tasted any of these? Xxxx

my favourites are the choc, hazelnut and caramel shakes, but i do like the banana and strawberry ones too. in my next order im going to get some of the crispy vanilla shakes cos they make lovely little cake bite things if you pop them in the oven.

i like the new muesli bar and really want to try the new honey and nougat one too.

so yesterday was very busy!

i was a lovely hostess who fed her guests lots of popcorn/Pringles/cookies without having any! then i ordered them all pizza hut without having one myself. just had my oatmeal and a soup, but then i was weirdly full while watching them all eat that i didnt have my planned dinner of asparagus and eggs. but i do admit to maybe eating 3 cheesy bites and having a vodka and coke! but felt very very full after so didnt eat anything more.

the good news is, i have broken my plateau! 11st 10 1/2 this morning with a faint flutter on the 11st 9 mark too, so hopefully i'll be into the single digits in the 11s by my proper weigh in on wednesday!

Wow scales are dropping lovely I cant wait to get into the 11s

Ive not tried the new bars yet was waiting for the chocolate mint to be in before I order

Back