seriously considering slim and save - opinions and experiences please!

thanks lovelies. i wasn't as well behaved as i hoped yesterday, but i felt good about not giving into the food and its tough bring in a room of 10 people all eating pizza and not having any!

think i may also have an explanation as to why i was plateauing for the last few days - this morning came with the arrival of the period that cant quite work out if its a period or not and certainly shouldn't be a period because im only halfway through my pill pack!

4 weeks left till my holiday, so fingers crossed another stone will be lost by then! this friday is my cousins 30th bday and we're going for a mexican meal. ive nosed through the menu and will opt for the grilled prawns to start and the crayfish salad for main, hopefully that wont push me too far off course.

You can get a stone off in 4 weeks just head down and stay focused

thanks lovelies. i wasn't as well behaved as i hoped yesterday, but i felt good about not giving into the food and its tough bring in a room of 10 people all eating pizza and not having any!

think i may also have an explanation as to why i was plateauing for the last few days - this morning came with the arrival of the period that cant quite work out if its a period or not and certainly shouldn't be a period because im only halfway through my pill pack!

4 weeks left till my holiday, so fingers crossed another stone will be lost by then! this friday is my cousins 30th bday and we're going for a mexican meal. ive nosed through the menu and will opt for the grilled prawns to start and the crayfish salad for main, hopefully that wont push me too far off course.

My periods have been all over the place for the past few weeks! I am pretty sure it has something to do with being on so few calories.

Well done on resisting the pizza! You're a legend! :)

rubbish 1lb loss <grumble grumble>

ah well, here is to a woosh this week! making extra effort to drink all my water and it certainly feels as if things are moving down there...
just under 4 weeks to go to hols!

having chicken, mushroom pasta and swede chips for dinner tonight, dont really like chicken, but im getting into the headspace of accepting food is sometimes just food for fuel and not a reason to indulge in everything i love all the time.

was sat at work for ages today and was craving something i couldnt quite put my finger on. eventually worked out it was mashed potato, but not because i was hungry/wanting the taste, i was craving the texture. rather odd but nothing overly distracting or tempting, plenty of time for mash in the future :)

very much looking forward to masterchef tonight!

rubbish 1lb loss <grumble grumble>

ah well, here is to a woosh this week! making extra effort to drink all my water and it certainly feels as if things are moving down there...
just under 4 weeks to go to hols!

having chicken, mushroom pasta and swede chips for dinner tonight, dont really like chicken, but im getting into the headspace of accepting food is sometimes just food for fuel and not a reason to indulge in everything i love all the time.

was sat at work for ages today and was craving something i couldnt quite put my finger on. eventually worked out it was mashed potato, but not because i was hungry/wanting the taste, i was craving the texture. rather odd but nothing overly distracting or tempting, plenty of time for mash in the future :)

very much looking forward to masterchef tonight!

Hey lovely

Sorry to hear your not over the moon about it BUT its a 1lb in The right direction :) better off than on :)

Ooo that's strange thing to crave lol!!! But glad you haven't got any unbearable cravings!!!

Yessss lover masterchef!!!! :D xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry your not happy about the loss, but at least it's in the right direction :)

Also, have you tried the cottage pie slim and save pack? I quite like it and you might get that texture you crave xxx

Hey lovely

Sorry to hear your not over the moon about it BUT its a 1lb in The right direction :) better off than on :)

Sorry your not happy about the loss, but at least it's in the right direction :)

Also, have you tried the cottage pie slim and save pack? I quite like it and you might get that texture you crave xxx

thanks my lovlies, im much happier with my scales this morning through - 11st 9 1/2! the plateau has broken! if i can get a few more pounds off this week all will be forgiven.

FINALLY in single digits in the 11s! going to update my stats too, see if im finally in the 'overweight' category :D

ps, i do have a cottage pie pack, but ive always been too scared to try it due to the fact ive never eaten cottage pie before! will take the plunge when i next get cravings :)

edit, ahaha! into the overweight catagory by just .1 of a BMI!

thanks my lovlies, im much happier with my scales this morning through - 11st 9 1/2! the plateau has broken! if i can get a few more pounds off this week all will be forgiven.

FINALLY in single digits in the 11s! going to update my stats too, see if im finally in the 'overweight' category :D

ps, i do have a cottage pie pack, but ive always been too scared to try it due to the fact ive never eaten cottage pie before! will take the plunge when i next get cravings :)

edit, ahaha! into the overweight catagory by just .1 of a BMI!

well done on single digits!! and well done on BMI category!!!!! wooooooo lol :)

have you got much planned today? are you still hectic at work? xxx

Congratulations getting into the overweight category :) I'm glad you're starting to see changes.

I wouldn't worry about the cottage pie, it's just potato and fake meat :p with herbs though so I think it's quite yummy xxx

well done on single digits!! and well done on BMI category!!!!! wooooooo lol :)

have you got much planned today? are you still hectic at work? xxx

stilll hectic, but not quiiite so bad now we have new staff (though training them is a pain in the bum), but this is the calm before the storm because things in our home clinic will kick off in june!

starving atm because my last food was at 3! just smelling my sisters pie and waiting for my asparagus and sainsburys pork loin slices to be ready. going to have crispy vanilla cakey bites for pudding with some decaf tea :)

jeans were rather baggy today, will need to do a big clothes shop before holiday otherwise i'll be looking like im wearing clown trousers!

weighed 11st 9 1/4 this morning, toddled off to work and was idling away till 5pm. came home and weighed again (i always do this, i am addicted to the scales) and weighed the same as i did this morning - usually i weigh a pound heavier in the evening.

sooooo fingers crossed i see 11st 8 something on the scales tomorrow!

going out for dinner tonight, really keen to stick to just prawns and a salad. have only had 2 packs today, one of which was the 5g carb coconut bar, so any extra carby stuff in my food can hopefully be offset by my super deep ketosis.

happy friday everyone! :)

weighed 11st 9 1/4 this morning, toddled off to work and was idling away till 5pm. came home and weighed again (i always do this, i am addicted to the scales) and weighed the same as i did this morning - usually i weigh a pound heavier in the evening.

sooooo fingers crossed i see 11st 8 something on the scales tomorrow!

going out for dinner tonight, really keen to stick to just prawns and a salad. have only had 2 packs today, one of which was the 5g carb coconut bar, so any extra carby stuff in my food can hopefully be offset by my super deep ketosis.

happy friday everyone! :)

Yayyyyyy I will become addicted to scales come Monday too!!! Hahaha

Good mindset!!!

Enjoy your dinner out!!! Xxxx

hey my loves,

had a lovely time out last night, though i do confess to having a cocktail and feeling rather odd and abit sick (i know, i know alcohol and keto are a bad mix) ended up having a prawn dis and ate the bread that came with it and some nachos and wine. naughty!

weight today was 11st 9 3/4, but no rumbly tummy, so i dont think i was pushed out of keto. hoping to see 11st 8 something by monday :)

hello everyone!

i am back from america, brown as a berry and with a waistband that feels a tad too tight now! put on about 5lbs while over there, though thats no surprise :rolleyes:

had my first proper day back on s&s yesterday and the second is slowly coming to a close tonight. got the usual rumbly tum and slightly hurting head.

dinner tonight is baked salmon and broccoli with some ice cold water. trying to cut down on coke, and plan to stock up on fizzy water tomorrow to give me some sparkle in my cup.

set myself a nice long goal this time - november 1st, to nicely co-incide with my 25th birthday, my OH's 32nd and our 3 year anniversary :)

that gives me a nice 5 months to lose 3 1/2 stone and not freak out overmuch if i have to eat out occasionally for friends bdays etc.

hope everyone has been doing well, looking forward to catching up with your diaries!

hello everyone!

i am back from america, brown as a berry and with a waistband that feels a tad too tight now! put on about 5lbs while over there, though thats no surprise :rolleyes:

had my first proper day back on s&s yesterday and the second is slowly coming to a close tonight. got the usual rumbly tum and slightly hurting head.

dinner tonight is baked salmon and broccoli with some ice cold water. trying to cut down on coke, and plan to stock up on fizzy water tomorrow to give me some sparkle in my cup.

set myself a nice long goal this time - november 1st, to nicely co-incide with my 25th birthday, my OH's 32nd and our 3 year anniversary :)

that gives me a nice 5 months to lose 3 1/2 stone and not freak out overmuch if i have to eat out occasionally for friends bdays etc.

hope everyone has been doing well, looking forward to catching up with your diaries!

Hey Hun!

How was it?? Did u have a gd time?? 5lb gain is nothing!!! Prob be gone in ur first week!!!

Sounds like you have had a gd plan!! Back in the right frame of mind too!!

Xxx

hey em! the holiday was really lovely, first time ive ever been away with a boyfriend, so it made a nice change! we had a really nice villa, though the amount of walking around shopping malls/theme parks made it rather more active than my usual stay-on-the-beach-and-dont-move holidays.

feeling happy to be back on it, and this time i didnt wait till my gains were out of control. usually id bury my head in the sand for ages before deciding to properly go back on a diet, but i gave myself the bank hol off and then knuckled down again :)

i need to hurry and get posting so i can have access to your diary! how have things been with you? x

hey em! the holiday was really lovely, first time ive ever been away with a boyfriend, so it made a nice change! we had a really nice villa, though the amount of walking around shopping malls/theme parks made it rather more active than my usual stay-on-the-beach-and-dont-move holidays.

feeling happy to be back on it, and this time i didnt wait till my gains were out of control. usually id bury my head in the sand for ages before deciding to properly go back on a diet, but i gave myself the bank hol off and then knuckled down again :)

i need to hurry and get posting so i can have access to your diary! how have things been with you? x

Hey lovely

Ahhh I'm so pleased you had a nice time!!! Sounds amazing! Very jealous!!! And well done for getting straight back to it!!! That so good!!! Well done!!!! And those 5lbs will be off so quickly.

I'm ok .... Having major meltdowns and feeling very down recently my weight has been up and down recently haven't really been doing anything but I'm just so beyond fed up!!!! So I'm back to s&s Tomo. I've bought lots of clothes in a size 10 for holiday in October and they are all so amazing that I now just have to do it!!!! So this is it until I'm a size 8/10!

Xxxxx

aww sweets, weight is just the worst thing ever to deal with :(

i just have to keep reminding myself it only needs to be done ONCE. then when its done, its done and i can eat food again, but like a sensible person.
and youve got stacks of time between now and october, we can keep ourselves on track with that being both our goal month (my OH's bday will be on the 31st, so thats ghe first major milestone i want to be slim for).

got swede chips and cheesy tuna bake in the oven atm. tomorrow is a nandos trip with some family, so butterfly chicken and side salad it is! the rest of the day will be shakes to make up for it.

im trying to make a nice list of dinner ideas to keep things different/give me things to look forward too. ive found some little knorr jelly stock things, but theyre herb infusions (5 carbs per cube). so im thinking of using half to make a nice, herby swede mash with roast chicken breast later on this week. also putting courgette soup with soy soaked prawns ontop and cheesy ham stuffed mushrooms on the list too.

Back