Sexy Boots - I'm coming to get you!

Sounding good!! Keep at it :) like u I can shop for anything don't bother me... Can cook anything too not a problem... If anything I want to put more 'nice' things in my trolley as I'm not going to eat it they might as well have full fat, and extra cream?? I don't even know if that makes sense!!

Day 19

Off today but really done nothing lol. Had a long lie until about 11am, watched a bit of TV, phoned DD and now on internet. Must get dressed soon!

Just had my first shake of the day, red fruits, it is so nice, even nicer than the strawberry I think. Was going to go to gym but really can't be bothered. Will think about it.

Was working last night until midnight, forgot and had my bar mid afternoon so had to take a soup with me for my break. Only get 15mins but it wasn't enough to eat my soup and get back to my desk, so only had about half of it so I was starving when I got in at almost 1am. I was so proud of myself, had a can of coke zero, watched a bit of TV and went to bed at 3am with a rumbly tum, I just feel so deterimined to take it one day at a time and be 100%.

Think I will make my OH and Son chicken vegetable soup for their tea. Not only do I have no problems food shopping for others, but I seem to really enjoy making others nice healthy meals, even if I can't have them myself.

All this talk on here about Xmas and Xmas dresses has me thinking what to do. I am wondering if I will just stick with S&S over Xmas and New Year, not even sure if I will buy an outfit as I have to work Xmas day, Boxing day, New Years Eve, New Years day and all other public holidays over the festive period so not sure if it would be worth it. Suppose it depends on the shifts I am given.

Guzzling my water, so hoping for another good day

Your doing grand hunny, well done :) your doing amazing xxx

well done for sticking to it :) Im having xmas off plan but staying healthy then back on it after new year, fully expecting a gain. Do what feels best for you

You're doing so well :) I always hate how much I gain weight over Christmas eating food I don't particularly like but eat anyway !! x

Well done HM - you're doing brilliantly and will reap the rewards! It's so great to keep hearing the success stories like yours.

To think, a few weeks in, and you've already seen a stone disappear! What other diet enables you to whizz through the stones like this!

I too am not focussing on Christmas. I have got a night out on the 7th December, Christmas with the whole family, but how I encounter them will all depend on how much weight lost by then, and pressing on to my goal early 2013.

Day 20

Still 100% so proud of myself for this.

Was so tired yesterday, didn't get up until late and then went back to bed in the afternoon and slept for another few hours. Don't know what happened to my energy, but I was wiped. Went to the cinema with friends last night, they all had drinks from the bar I had a bottle of sparking water and refused all of there sweets they were passing around. Only problem was the toilet. I went twice before the film started, once during the film and was so desperate to go again I didn't dare tell the poor people at the end of the row to move again for me, I just sat til the end with my fingers crossed I didn't pee my pants!

Chillin as usual today, but must shift my bum and get on with things.

Had a lovely caramel shake so far, not sure what to have for mid afternoon. Was looking on the website and noticed that there is no option to buy red fruits shakes. Have they been discontinued? I love them, much nicer than the strawberry ones.

Have not had any cheeky weigh ins this week, cos when I do I just get all stressed out about them, but did measure my waist when I got up and it is 1.5 inches less than what it was last Saturday when I weighed in. So even if I do not lose much this week, I know I am still losing inches. Will just have to wait until saturday and see what happens.

Just to keep me going I have bought a pair of jeans in a size 16. I am in some 18's at the moment but not across the board yet, so it will be a while before ty fit me, but I think its good to have something to aim for.

Have a good day everyone

HM

Hamish's Mum said:
Day 20

Still 100% so proud of myself for this.

Was so tired yesterday, didn't get up until late and then went back to bed in the afternoon and slept for another few hours. Don't know what happened to my energy, but I was wiped. Went to the cinema with friends last night, they all had drinks from the bar I had a bottle of sparking water and refused all of there sweets they were passing around. Only problem was the toilet. I went twice before the film started, once during the film and was so desperate to go again I didn't dare tell the poor people at the end of the row to move again for me, I just sat til the end with my fingers crossed I didn't pee my pants!

Chillin as usual today, but must shift my bum and get on with things.

Had a lovely caramel shake so far, not sure what to have for mid afternoon. Was looking on the website and noticed that there is no option to buy red fruits shakes. Have they been discontinued? I love them, much nicer than the strawberry ones.

Have not had any cheeky weigh ins this week, cos when I do I just get all stressed out about them, but did measure my waist when I got up and it is 1.5 inches less than what it was last Saturday when I weighed in. So even if I do not lose much this week, I know I am still losing inches. Will just have to wait until saturday and see what happens.

Just to keep me going I have bought a pair of jeans in a size 16. I am in some 18's at the moment but not across the board yet, so it will be a while before ty fit me, but I think its good to have something to aim for.

Have a good day everyone

HM

It's always nice to have clothes to aim for- something physical to get your head around as your image of yourself can take a while to catch up with the change in your weight/body shape. I have a size 12 coat... One day it'll fit!

Your doing amazing hun

Well done for keeping at it. Those 16s be sliding on in no time :)

Xxx

I've done the same thing! I have a size 16 pair of jeans and keep trying them just in case :D I noticed the red berry wasn't there but if they don't have stock I've noticed they take them off the website then back when in stock again

Just had the curry again, added proteinand veg and it was still yuck!

Just had the curry again, added proteinand veg and it was still yuck!

I had the curry tonight with a piece of salmon and some veg{poured the sauce over them}Needed a bit more water but wasn't too bad.
Hope youve had a good day.

Even my little doggy Hamish wouldn't look at it

haha, must have been bad then, or maybe its just my taste spuds...lol

I'll make sure I leave that one to last then............ and make sure I've got other packs in reserve! I'm frightened that one bad meal on this diet might send me out for an Indian!

Lol i haven't tried the curry yet !! Found they all look awful but the others have tasted ok !

Lillipud said:
Lol i haven't tried the curry yet !! Found they all look awful but the others have tasted ok !

Hi :) I like the curry with cauliflower and broccoli mashed in its like a nasty curry but better than on its own :)

I quite like it, but mine have a tendency to overflow in the microwave :hmm:

dovydaitis said:
I quite like it, but mine have a tendency to overflow in the microwave :hmm:

Me too :( what a waste.....

Day 21

A disaster with scales today :(

I am working really early tomorrow so decided to take my measurements and weigh in today a day early. I lost another 6inches and I thought great lets step on the scales. Only according to my scales I had either put on 1lb or 2lb this week following the diet 100%.

So I decided that my scales were probably on their last legs and really needed a decent set. So went to Argos and bought a decent set only to find that my weight was 8lbs heavier than last week!:confused:

So have changed my starting weight to add 8lbs and just have to assume that I have not lost anything this week at all.

Thoroughly miserable, and now I am nowhere near getting into the 13's, and cos I haven't lost my stone I can't have my hair done yet either :(

Back