Shake that Weight flavours

Jneedham2000

I thought it would be helpful if we could review the different flavours that shake the weight offer. I know that we all have different taste but I thought it would be interesting to see what are the favourites and which are best avoided.

To kick off I can review my lunch which was a cafe latte shake. I made it with lots of ice to get the iced coffee flavour. The very first sip for a nanosecond had what I thought was a slight celery flavour to it. I had another taste and decided that I was being too picky and looking for fault and it was really tasty. If you're a coffee connoisseur then you'll probably hate it but it was creamy enough to be filling with enough coffee flavour to be worthy of being called cafe latte. I think this could also be drunk hot.

The texture was smooth but I use a blender until the colour of the shake is paler. It was also thick enough to merit the name shake. It smells like a regular cup of coffee and has no chemical taste to it at all.

I mentioned that that it was filling didn't I. It was very filling and I wouldn't be able to manage another 'bite' for a while! x

My first shake was banana. Smells and tastes like foam bananas. I was amazed at how thick it was and how creamy it tasted.

First couple of sips I thought it had quite a powdery taste, but think this is probably due to not having had them before.

Second shake was a chocolate one.........well.........words cannot expresses the joy of a choccie shake :drool: Scrummy

I have yet to have a chocolate shake, but if it's anything like the dark chocolate bar it'll be gorgeous! x I really recommend the dark chocolate bar, it's so filling too which is what it's all about at the end of the day. Plus they're less calories than a shake! x

Wow I'm going to try the choccy bar then! I don't like the hazelnut shake nor am I a huge fan of the vanilla. Banana is very sweet for me this week, but still yum. Latte is great coz I add a few more granules of my fav coffee to boost the flavour and it's lovely. Chocolate and caramel are my favs though and strawberry also very nice. :)

Speaking of caramel shake, what can I say! Toffee, butterscotch, clotted cream fudge it's all in there! The usual thick and creamy texture and as ever really filling. STW I'm impressed and believe me it takes a lot!

Wow I'm going to try the choccy bar then! I don't like the hazelnut shake nor am I a huge fan of the vanilla. Banana is very sweet for me this week, but still yum. Latte is great coz I add a few more granules of my fav coffee to boost the flavour and it's lovely. Chocolate and caramel are my favs though and strawberry also very nice. :)
What is it about the hazelnut that you don't like Nix? I was going to try that next time I order but if it's rubbish I won't bother. x

I didn't order hazelnut as I read several people say its not nice.

Tried vanilla shake this morning. Was quite sweet, but very tasty.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

If I had one complaint about STW porridge and shakes it would be that they are a bit too sweet. You can add sweetness but you can't take it away. x

I had a milk chocolate bar yesterday and it was very nice. Creamy and chocolatey but not as good as the dark chocolate in my opinion. The dark chocolate bar gives you a kick of rich dark chocolate flavours x

Just had honey nougat bar for lunch. It's not chewy like nougat, more of a truffley texture. It's milk chocolate covered but it has a strong honey flavour which if you don't like honey you want to steer clear of. I enjoyed it. x

It's my first order so I decided to go for a mix of all the flavors..

Today I tried: Hazelnut - Which I really really liked.. It tastes like real hazelnuts
Banana - First of all I will admit I hate banana milkshake so I was expecting to feel negative about it.. I was surprised I quite enjoyed it.
Caramel - HOW CAN ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH DIETS TASTE THIS GOOD???

I add ice to mine and stick it in my smoothie maker until it's completely smooth and so far haven't had any issues what so ever. Yummm

i love your name DodgingDoughnuts! made me chuckle :)

Thank you.. lol! It came up during a conversation with my sister about dieting.. we were trying to find something to laugh about !

I had a muesli bar today. Now I am not a great fan of white chocolate, but it was quite nice.

If I hadnt read the packaging I would never have guessed that it was a muesli bar, but it was tasty whatever it was supposed to be :)

I don't like white chocolate either. I didn't get any of them for that reason. What did it taste like or remind you of?

I've got quite a few Hazelnut left that I wont be using because I'm not keen on the taste. If anyone wants them let me know x

How much were you hoping to get for them?

I don't like white chocolate either. I didn't get any of them for that reason. What did it taste like or remind you of?

Erm.......they tasted quite a bit of white chocolate, but at the moment any chocolate is good. The inside I cant really explain the taste. Was ok though. Will order them again

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back