Shaker Maker

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lighterme, 5 August 2007 Social URL.

1. lighterme

lighterme Full Member

Can anyone help me. Lighter life do a sort of shaker maker. Its a plastic cup with a drinking spout. It has a sort of a grill inside that breaks up any lumps when you give at a good shake. This would be fantastic for when I'm out & about or at work as i'm having trouble making my shakes.
    Does anyone have any idea where I could get one? I've tried ebay but had no joy:confused:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Weight watchers
    Hi, i got mine from lighter life when I went but they did have a few on ebay a week or so ago. I would keep checking, people are listing all the time. You could always ring lighter life and see if you can purchase one? Good luck getting one x
  4. Splash

Splash Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi, I found mine on ebay a couple of weeks ago. It was described as 'Shaker Shake Maker' and has herbalife written on the side. They are wonderful for when you're out and about, I find it can leave small lumps but much better than having to mix by hand.
  5. C.J.

C.J. I want to be slim !!

Celebrity Slim
    Hi on ebay there is a few i have just looked..

item number 120145747116[​IMG]

search under mixer shaker..

6. C.J.

C.J. I want to be slim !!

Celebrity Slim
    Just double checked and if you search under mixer shaker and look down the list they are a lot cheaper nearer the bottom of the page..

£1.99 as a buy it now..

hope that helps you
  7. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    got mine from holland & barret
  8. lindylou

lindylou Silver Member

Weight Watchers
    Got mine from Boots (beside the diet products) - it's a maximuscle one -you can also get them in JJB Sport shops.
  9. Serendipity

Serendipity Full Member

Tescos - £1.68!! Bargain :)
    S xxx
  10. jacqui_xm

jacqui_xm Full Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I've just bought one off ebay with a built in mixer that requires 2 AA batteries. I hope it gets those blessed lumps out when I'm out and about:rolleyes:

11. lighterme

lighterme Full Member

Thank you so much everyone. I shall start shopping around
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.