Shaking it to slimdom!

We are such stars Nix!! Go us!! Yeyyyy

Ps I can't weight to hear u weight loss tomorrow!! Let celebrate with a shake!!! Haha xxx

Well done you guys (sorry for butting in on your thread) Keep up the good work.

How long do the shakes take to be delivered once you have ordered them?

Charlie xx

Nixb,

Have just realized how similar our start weights are. I am 5ft 7 too and only a couple of pound off your weight (although after weigh in I am sure it will be a much bigger difference)

I wait with baited breath for your weight losses tomorrow

Charlie x

Anyone is welcome here! :) I love this app, it's great for support and inspiration! Well.. I have just weighed in, first weigh in and I have lost 9lbs ! I'm down to 17st13lbs !! Whoop whoop! I am so chuffed! That was my first goal, to get into the 17s, now my next target is 16s.. Can't wait! Keep it up ladies, it's worthit! :) xx

Anyone is welcome here! :) I love this app, it's great for support and inspiration! Well.. I have just weighed in, first weigh in and I have lost 9lbs ! I'm down to 17st13lbs !! Whoop whoop! I am so chuffed! That was my first goal, to get into the 17s, now my next target is 16s.. Can't wait! Keep it up ladies, it's worthit! :) xx
Nix that is just soooooo awesome!!! i cant wait to see 17's! Im sooo pleased for you :)

Well done you guys (sorry for butting in on your thread) Keep up the good work.

How long do the shakes take to be delivered once you have ordered them?

Charlie xx[/QUOTE Hi Looplou! Butt in as much as you want, as nix said everyone welcome here! How are you getting on? The shakes are delivered the next day! And are so yummy xx

Day 4 - have helped a mate out and given them a place to sleep for a couple of nights.....been lovely having company but a nightmare as i havent told anyone about the shakes! I had to do it in secret! Make excuses why i didnt want dinner.....didnt have my first shake today till 12......my body feels like it soaked it up as it went down! Proud i didnt cave thought, would of been a perfect excuse to, resisted doughnuts! haha Have just ordered another 4 weeks shakes......they are just so nice. taste like a normal milkshake, so well done to the manufacturer I think! I hope you are all doing well and staying focused! We are gonna do this! Weigh in Saturday.....feels like a long time away! TOM now aswell so hope that doesnt affect it too much xx

Thanks Beth, really pleased! My husband lost 10lbs as well so it's really working.

Well done for keeping strong while your friend is staying, but couldn't/wouldn't you trust just that one person? After all, what you're doing is amazing, inspiring and brave!! Having the extra support might be worth it. But if not, we're always here! Saturday will come round quick enough, just keep imagining those inches coming off and those numbers coming down! TOM is never fun, but make sure you keep your water intake up and I'm sure you'll be fine. You're doing so well :)

Thanks Nix, I know sounds silly, but I can't afford at this weight to have negativity! Had an upset tummy today, not sure if that's due to TOM with the diet? Drank extra though! Is it just me or do u feel like u drink 2 L and pee 3 L lol I live on the loo! Haha

Well done to ur hubby!!!!! Look at u two! Need a photo of u both so can compare at end ?. I always think men lose it faster then us, but u hve kept up which is so brill! May change my weigh day as at Rosemary Conley on thurs for the aerobics so get weighed then too.... So watch this space ? xxx

Fantastic idea to change your weigh day! And you'll get the recognition you so deserve which will be a good boost!

Fair enough, negativity is def NOT what any of us need! Yeh I'll try get a photo of us both and post it. His weight is all on his belly lol.. Skinny legs and pot belly ha ha! Love him tho ;)

It's true tho, men lose quicker bit that's cool, I'm really happy for him!

Well if you do change your weigh day I'm so looking forward to ur first result, keep me posted! :)

Nor can I, though feel a little bloated at mo, but what ever I have will come off after ToM ? weigh day thurs! Mate staying again tonight but managed to drink before he came haha! Xx gonna b so nice for u and ur hubby to feel this experience together ? xxx

Hope you don't mind me joining this thread. I know I keep banging on about LL and when I was on that but I hope that my experience on a VLCD can help you. TOM didn't make any difference to my weight loss. x

Everyone welcome on here :) Just might have to put up with me venting a little every now and then! lol I am sure i have lost.....blimey if i havent lost i will cry, because this is my last resort! lol All advice and comments welcome thought :)

Had a upset tummy again this afternoon! Hope no one minds me asking, but you are the only ones i can talk to about it all, but has anyone had any bowel issues?

Managed to survive the food shop, my son is getting the best meals ever at the moment! Weird how i want to cook proper food now, and not just stick something in the oven. Maybe it is me keeping busy!?
Water intake much better now, but having to stop at shops just to have a wee! lol Got my months order of STW, so feeling commited! The thing i like about shake diets are that i dont have to count calories or fat content! I am going away in October, and I know i wont do it that week, but will keep to protein only that week, and if i want a treat i will have it, as its my holiday, and keeps me looking forward to a break, but I know I will have to get re focused after wards, which is the hard bit! Hope you all doing good :) xx

Yeh I agree, I've not been affected by TOM before however I do get very constipated (sorry ladies!). But I sometimes take a herbal tablet to help me out and that does the job. Hope you feel better Beth, well done for staying strong!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow, I've got everything crossed for you!
I'm feeling quite hungry today but my mental attitude is still very strong so that's good. I manage a small team at work of guys, and they now know about my diet and are supporting me 100% bless them. So they're keeping their yummy food far away from me and only having their KFC days when I'm off lol ! :)

Beth, all the best for weigh in. Will be watching with baited breath.

I too have upset tummy, but not even started the shakes yet. Dont think my body likes all this healthy carb free food it is getting:D

Sent from my GT-P5113 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back