Shaking it to slimdom!

Thanks girl! Will let you all know the results tomorrow!

I'm not ill, I think it must b my body with the diet and maybe with TOM too? I was expected to be constipated to be honest! I have been effected with paracetamol on weigh in before, not that I've had it, but thought would throw that in to the conversation lol

Nix I have felt a little more hungry today as well, but been fulfilled after having the shake. And also so lovely you have that support at work and its positive!

My lodger has gone now, but while we were talking I noticed his eyes kept being drawn to my fat tummy, not that he would realise I noticed, nor did I say anything, but has given me a renewed kick up the bum! Turning all neg into positives!

Thanks for the support girl! You are the best!!

Just thought would end the day with saying how excited I am for tomorrow and secondly what a lovely bunch you all are, and it makes such a difference to have somewhere like this to talk about everything...... little bit like a confession diary isnt it! :) xxx

When do you start loopyloulou?

Beth, I'm sure that's your own paranoia speaking. You are gorgeous and were nice enough to provide him with a place to stay.. I highly doubt that he would be looking at you in any other way than a friend talking to another friend. I have many big friends and many friends that are too skinny, I never see their imperfections, because I love them. Everyone, no matter how big, small, short or tall.. We're all fighting our own battles, whatever they might be. But also good that you take those feelings and use them to boost u in a positive way.. Well done!

How are u finding cooking for your son? Handling it well?? x :bighug:

When do you start loopyloulou?

Beth, I'm sure that's your own paranoia speaking. You are gorgeous and were nice enough to provide him with a place to stay.. I highly doubt that he would be looking at you in any other way than a friend talking to another friend. I have many big friends and many friends that are too skinny, I never see their imperfections, because I love them. Everyone, no matter how big, small, short or tall.. We're all fighting our own battles, whatever they might be. But also good that you take those feelings and use them to boost u in a positive way.. Well done!

How are u finding cooking for your son? Handling it well?? x :bighug:

Cooking for Josh is fine, i seem to be doing well, and even watched Great British Bake off tonight.....lol

He is lovely guy and very supportive that i want to lose weight and he wouldnt of prob even known he done it. I am very sensitive about the weight as i am sure i am not the only one. It will improve i am sure :)

Officially I start next mon, but shakes arrive tomorrow.

Am so darn hungry tonight, but sneaky peak on the scales have stopped me from being naughty on the food front.

Charlie x

Sent from my GT-P5113 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done for resisting last night Charlie!Its a constant battle ay, but just do what ever works for you!

Just weighed my self! Have lost 15lbs! Yeyyyyy!!:angel09::angel09::angel09:

Thanks loopy! I feel nervous as always.... Just want this to continue till I get down to feeling good! But I am very chuffed ???

Just weighed my self! Have lost 15lbs! Yeyyyyy!!:angel09::angel09::angel09:

Absolutely fantastic! What a brilliant week you've had! Well done Beth I bet your over the moon. You've crashed through a stone zone out of the terrible twenties into the teens.

Hope your tummy ache is getting better. It could just be your body adjusting to your new regime. It'll get over itself.

Keep up the good work Beth you're an inspiration to us all.

Jayne x

Thanks Jayne! ? yeah I suspect your right, just body adjusting! Rather have it this way then the other! Xx

OMG Beth that is incredible!! Well done, and you only started on Saturday! What an amazing start.. Just imagine what the next week will bring! Sooooo happy for you!! Xx :)

Thanks Nix! Couldn't of done it with out you all xx

Thanks Nix! Couldn't of done it with out you all xx

Beth the hard work was done by you! You have got the key to your future self. Imagine yourself in size 10 jeans from Ted Baker (or anywhere that doesn't cater for big girls) and a skinny little top. Its do-able and you are making it happen. x

Another day done! Another day towards slimdom!! Great day today, lots of water, no upset tummy! Did the ICE bucket challenge at work today with all my colleagues, was great fun and hoping to raise lots of money from it for a local charity! House cleaned, washing done! Josh back to school today! That was a testing moment when I came home to an empty house! I made my first shake and the old thought hoovered in the distance ... ' mmm what can I eat' willpower kept me on track!

How's is everyone else today??

Thanks Cola! How are you doing? xx

Back