Shaking it to slimdom!

Jneedham....... 4 litres! Blimey woman, are you EVER off the toilet? I can manage 2 litres quite easily, but need my coffee and mint as well.

Charlie

Hi Charlie, I have a 1.5 litre jug that I fill up twice in the day and half full in the evening. I do visit the loo a lot but every time I think that it's a little bit more fat being flushed away and then I go back and have another glass of water to top myself up lol x it's like a mantra! I think a little bit more fat gone, have another drink to see if I can get rid of any more fat before it's re absorbed! x
The important thing to remember is to not have too much water at once and spread it out throughout the day because it's dangerous to drink huge amounts at once. x

loopyloulou; said:
Nix, I did cambridge about 4 years ago for 4 months but ended up failing miserably because I was cheating myself at the end. Thats why I decided (after much weight gain) to give stw a go and have a small meal in the evening instead of tfr as I know I need the food bit as a kind of treat at the end of the day. Does that make sense?

Charlie

Hi Charlie, I did Cambridge too at the beginning if the year to lose Christmas weight. The shakes are no where near as nice or as filling.
Have you tried the bars Charlie? I like to think of them as my daily treat. I'm doing Total next week for the week and will have one in the evening as my final meal and it's like you're being naughty because it's chocolate coated/ flavored. x

Morning everyone! Hope you breezed through ur shift Loopy! So did anyone have a fairy visit them? haha

After resisiting choc buttons, pizza, crisps, sweets, alcohol..... in fact you name it, i have resisted it these couple of days, i realised last night that on STW i could actually have an evening meal! So last night i had some quorn chicken pieces and some lettuce! Not bad i think, and im back on shakes today! To be honest I can honestly say that these shakes are so nice, i would still want one when i am in slimdom! Anyway i really wanna get some weight of this week, as see my RConley lady on thurs, and going to be such a good feeling to get on those scales and have lost, after failing since Jan! xx

Did you enjoy the quorn beth? I can't get my head around the stuff! I had gammon last night with swede mash and Savoy cabbage. It was yummy x. What plan are you using for your meal? I use GI because it's nice and easy, red yellow and green foods. You can eat what you want from green but only occasionally for red. It's also what LL advised and I've got some recipe books when I can be bothered to faff. x

I don't normally have a meal, but read somewhere about keeping to green and protein only so did that! Today I'm struggling! The little voice in my head to in focus me has come out! Keep telling it to sod off haha!

Beth you are talking about it so you're doing the right thing! You need to go on your PC and go on ********* and start a board on all the types of things you want to wear when you're slinky slim. Then whenever the craving demon starts whispering in your ear you can go onto your ********* to look for more inspiring photos to keep you on track x

Thanks! I'm trying! I feel tired today so prob like a comfort thing! Might have a snooze xx

Beth, sweetie, I constantly have different food items screaming at me. They are so rude and so controlling. We have more control though than they do.

Jneedham, I love the bars. I too have one a day. Am currently having them overnight whilst I am at work. I nibble it over several hours

Charlie xx

Cola, that could easily be you this time next week! I was having an evening meal last week following the GI plan and this week I'm doing TMR. x

I think my little toe looks slimmer. Not sure mine has gone from anywhere else! Official weigh in tomorrow though so hoping for another pound or 2 off my unofficial weigh in last Thur of 6lb.

Don't think it will start showing on me until I have lost a couple of stone as I am so very overweight

Charlie xx

But it's worth waiting for and you will be going down a dress size anyway. I think I lost one and a half stones before I went down from a size 24/26 to a 22/24, then it went down pretty evenly til I ended up at 10/12 on top and 12/14 on the bottom. I'm currently 14/16 on top and 18 on bottom. As you might guess I'm pear shaped x

I'm baking banana bread for my dh. We had a load in the fruit bowl going black and decided to use them rather than throw them. Trouble is it smells amazing as it's baking and I know I can't have any. Why do we put ourselves in these silly positions...

I think my little toe looks slimmer. Not sure mine has gone from anywhere else! Official weigh in tomorrow though so hoping for another pound or 2 off my unofficial weigh in last Thur of 6lb.

Don't think it will start showing on me until I have lost a couple of stone as I am so very overweight

Charlie xx

Good luck for extra pounds off on the official weigh in day x

Firstly.....Well done Needham!! and fingers all crossed and cant wait to here ur weigh in loss loopy!

I have a confession to make!! I crashed and burned last night! I had pizza! but you know what....... i felt sooo ill afterwards......so back on the shakes today, has knocked me a little out of ketosis, but hey this is a journey and sometimes we stop in journeys.....( am i over justifying this? hehe) So moving on and getting on with this! Im a little fed up with strawberry shakes, so back on the choc ones today! Gonna order the choc bars next month xx

Back