share your loss and in how long :)

Hi everyone... I'm a newbie! I am on Day 2 of the Full Meal Replacement and enjoying it. It was great to read about how well everyone is doing. Please can anyone tell me how to write my mini goals so I can tell the world how well I'm going to be doing too? :)

Thank you very much.. I'm over the moon:D:eek:.. Wow at you too!! :eek: 35lbs in 4 weeks!! Would so love to be there in 4 weeks time..

Currently contemplating wether to take a weekend off at the end of the month as my boyfriend is being made redundant and it will be our last chance to go out for ages !! Don't want to refeed just for one night out tho :( And I wanna have a few drinky-poos lol and I know it is very dangerous to drink whilst in ketosis.. Really don't know what to do ? What would you do if it was you? xx

Well done everyone! All very impressive losses, I doubt there's many other diets will make you lose that much!
I'm in week 3 and going to start some exercising this week, because suddenly I have bags of energy whereas in weeks 1 and 2 I was tired all the time. Hopefully it'll help keep me toned while the weight comes off.
uklady if you go to userCP at the top of the screen and then edit signature down the left hand side, you can write anything you want in there for your mini goals/ weight losses etc. Hope that helps x

Hi uklady you need to send at least 50 posts to have your signature extended and then you can use the space to write down your goals. Hope that helps..

It'd so good to see everyone doing so well I am on day 4 and so far have already lost 5 lb can't actually believe it also today is the first day I have not woken up starving so hoping it will get easier now. Keep it up everyone you are an inspiration to us newbies.

jojo that's an inspiring and incredible amount of weight loss over such a short time!! I'm only on Day 3 but very focused and posts like yours make me feel LT is definitely right for me too x

Last edited:
Gemsywemsy22 I am to be honest :) this keeps me going even when I have a cravings. I don't know why I don't really think about eating some food but I constatly think about cofee with milk haha :)

Yes I got heartburn for the first week and I just took gaviscon.. As you can see it didn't make a difference to my weight loss!!

Goodluck and hope your heartburn goes !! Isn't it just dreadful!! xx

two weeks and 12 lbs. next weigh in Sunday

whoop whoop! well done guys... my first weigh in is 2moro so will update you then.

weighed in today on day 6 as i dont think i can get there tomorrow lost 8 1/2 lb, so could potentially lose more by tomorrow. was hopin for a bigger number but it could be worse lol
let the exercise commence :p

That's amazing foo.... in fact everyone!! But I reckon anything over half a stone in 6 ot 7 days is incredible :) And let's face it, with 8 days before your next weigh in, instead of a week, I would think it's going to be rather exciting for you :)

Aaaa crazy crazy crazy!!!!!!!! It's only 4 days since the last weight in and I already lost 1,7kg/3,7lbs WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW
Soooooooooo happy!

Back