share your loss and in how long :)

Well done thats fantastic!

well done avaya.... i need to start exercising soon

home16 do it slowly - don't force yourself, as if you wouldn't enjoy it, you will skip it quickly. At the beginning I've gain 0.3kg one day, so don't be afraid of that. next day it was gone!

thanks for the tip

Just thought I'd share my weight loss as I'm very pleased with it. I've never lost this much before. Lipotrim really does work!
My first weigh in was today and I've lost 11 pounds so far :-D x

Congratulations!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I have my first WI is thursday!!! Exciting!!! xxxx

Deezer - good luck this week, let me know how you get on :-D!
Thank you x

I was so happy about my loss yesterday and now again.. I have gained 1,5kg?! Not sure but may have something do to with Sunday when I was so concentrated on shopping that I forgot to drink a water and my afternoon shake… In the evening I’ve done my 6km work out as well. Anyway – not panicking (yet) - weight in on Wednesday so let's see what happens... (I WAS 100% TFR)

yaaay! well done everyone,as of today i can share my losses,2 weeks in and im 17lb lighter :))) whoop! x

Fab job on the 17lbs. Go you!! Keep it up.

This thread is amazing. So good to hear how well u have all done. U are fabulous ladies, keep up the good work. Hoping I can start posting some good losses soon too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks a mil irish molly! ;) feels great if i may say so myself lol! nikki i see your starting today hun,good luck on day 1,if u feel like chomping on something walk outside for a few mins that wat i did! its soooo much easier this week! take care hun xx

26lb in 3 weeks, refeeding this week for a wedding then back on it 1st august

wow well done everybody on your losses, you are doing a great job.
hope you enjoy the wedding Nathan.
to date i have lost 44lbs, felt like stopping for a bit but carried on and had a good chat with pharmacist.

take each day as it comes :)

Wow this thread of conversation is amazing real inspiration ! Compared to some I am still early days just coming up to week three - weight loss steady
This gives me confidence to stick with it
Thank you

wow well done everybody on your losses, you are doing a great job.
hope you enjoy the wedding Nathan.
to date i have lost 44lbs, felt like stopping for a bit but carried on and had a good chat with pharmacist.

take each day as it comes :)

hey hun,well done for sticking with it,we are always on here having a good owl natter trying to motivate each other and it does get easier,its a long road ahead for us all but think of it like ''if you take 1 year or however long away from your usual lifestyle,habits and temptations you will spend the remainder of you life the happiest person you have always dreamed of being'' ;) its worth the heartache! when you feel down like your missing out on life,which i myself need to learn that life isnt all about food and drink,picture the smile on your face when you have that body and mind you longed for..keep up the great work hun,xx

Back