share your loss and in how long :)

from this to this in ten weeks ( 52lbs gone just over half way there now)

Attachments

• IMG_0216.jpg
    IMG_0216.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0335.jpg
    IMG_0335.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 44
middle of week 10 and i've lost 3 and a half stone (official weigh in on thursday but just weighed myself there so i could put it up here) i'm delighted but i'm getting so sick of people telling me they're worried about me and that i should stop tfr because i'm too skinny! my bmi is still 27! it's just because it's such a dramatic change in such a short period but it's getting really irritating having to explain myself the whole time.

ElectricLilac & Lily21 - you are both making amazing progress, hope I can lose as much as you both.
Your before and after pictures are stunning! Well done x

Lilac you look amazing girl! Keep going!!! Fab!

Lilly21 you are damn right! This is not helping at all. To be honest, because of such a people I have started to think about getting off the diet for a while. But since my weight is going down so quickly I am not going to give up! Mean people!

Official weight-in today - lost 2.7kg/5.9lbs This definitely has something to do with my 6km walk-ups. Doing it every day now.

Hi to all - a great motivating post this:) I had my 4 week weigh in on monday and so far lost 1 stone 7lbs - just reminded me must update my profile lol! Have another 1 stone 6lbs to go so about half way there!!! Hoorah love to all - lets show them all x

Last edited:
Yeah well done all I think I've lost around 4.5 stones in 9 weeks. I also put a pic up on my profile for day 1 and another for week 9

bloomin hell king maker what a difference

4.5 stone in 9 weeks, oh Lordy. That's amaaaaazing. How did you do that - kingmaker. Well done you :-D!!

Well I stuck to it 100% and had all my shakes and flapjacks. Drunk around 4 litres of water per day and lots and lots of sleep :D

I struggle to drink 2.. But I suppose the more you drink the more you lose?
That's a great achievement anyway :-D:-D

i decided to give the flapjacks a try....... and will be taking them back tonight after work.
i absolutely love the shakes and the soup but the flapjacks (i wouldnt call them that!!) are on a par with marmite for hiddeousness lol

sorry to those who like them, but the smell, taste and feel of them in my mouth, along with waiting for the drink of water i had with it to 'soften it' made me feel quite yuk !!!! :)

LOL defo a marmite thing going on with them. I break them up into little pieces and peck at them for about 30 minutes haha :D

Back