Share your *MENUS* please (Atkins and Low carb)

Hi Linda, it was good, we had my BIL and his wife to stay, Saturday we had a huge family BBQ at our place, it was a good fun weekend. Yours?

It was indeed Cheryl, back to normal cold and grey today though. :(

Not here... we're still basking in sunshine! x

Really? lucky you, though having said that I'm at work so it doesn't really matter. :)

I know and im working 3pm til 3am today:cry:. Its going to be a cold night i think. My wee stick turned purple again last night so thats made me happy. Found my new fav food......butter chicken. Its sooooo delicious. I cant find tandoori paste anywhere so used tikka and was lovely. Im taking some to work with salad tonight. Thinking rocket with celery and cuecumber. Maybe a tiny bit of tomato so it doesnt look so green

Not fair. I want some. Its trying here but and getting brighter but can still see a grey cloud looming

its glorious here :D

I went for a walk along the Canal after lunch as it has brightened up considerably, still a chilly wind though.

boo :D

LOL, LMAO, and your point is missy. :)

i wouldnt point jim, its rude :D

was just butting in lol

LO @ missy. :)

Hi All,

On day 4 of induction. I am going to post menus here so I remember what I have eaten and in case I am making any huge errors :)

I have the new atkins book and I am following that

Meals today are:

B: scrambled eggs, 1/2 small avocado
L: Salad, ham, 1 hb egg, 5 green olives, 30g blue cheese
D: Steak on the bbq, courgette "pasta", and salad leaves
Snacks: chupa chup, 30g cheddar, celery and salmon pate (no sugar), mug of chicken bovril for salt

Water: 1.5 litres so far, 2 mint teas

E: Just walking today, felt too tired to run today

Still having a bit of trouble getting it into my head that fat is ok :) having been on a low fat diet for so long!

Great board, everyone is so friendly on here!!
x
Steph

Last edited:
Chubba chup as in a lolly? Didnt think you could have those and not sure how the new atkins works but im sure your only meant to have a total of 40g of cheeses a day. Jim? Your courgette "pasta" sounds nice, how do you make that?

It's spaghetti squash Cheryl. :)

I just buy a squash slice it into strips and steam it love.

Ive only had squash once and it tasted very bland and boring. Might give it another go. Courgettes like that sound yummy with a little butter on top. So the chubba chup, as in lolly? Is that allowed? AM i being dumb? Lol

If I had the faintest idea what a chubba chup was I'd tell you Cheryl.

Back