Share your *MENUS* please (Atkins and Low carb)

They actually do a sugar free version with sweetner, maybe thats the one in question? Think they're aimed at diabetics.

Have just seen them. Never tried them. Don't see the harm maybe i'm wrong. As long as they're the sugar free ones.

Yes if they are Carb free then they are OK

Ok so here goes. Jim I'll need your help on the ingredients thought please..... 1x10g chuba chups strawberry cremosa lolly (sf)= 0 carbs and 0 protein. Contains sweetners (isomalt 64%), malitol syrup 7%, butter, food acid (lactic), salt, regulator (sodium lactate), flavouring emulsifier (soy lecithin), sweetner acesulfame potassium E950, colours E171 & E120.

Hmm, the Malitol may give you the runs. But I'd suck it and see. Pun intended. ;)

Lmao. Well I shall let you know. Ooh i think i have a few in the cupboard. Oh can a night duty get any better, kebab and a lolly. You've made my weekend!

I have a v.v. sensitive stomach and even I can eat them, the sugar free ones that is. They are allowed apparently and are lovely.

As far as the cheese, I think the book says 3-4 oz a day, and 60g is just over 2oz of cheese unless I have gotten it totally wrong?

xx

No Steph its probably me! Really looking forward to my lolly now. Havent got any so will have to find some. That will resolve my sweet urges when i have them

4 oz of cheese = 120g. xx

Morning all,

Have had a good loss so far, first week's weigh in tomorrow, so fingers crossed

B: Crustless quiche, 1/2 avocado
L: Chicken with mayo, salad, green olives
D: Steaks on the bbq, zucchini "pasta", salad

S: cheese slice, atkins bar during hike if I need it, chicken slices
E: 2-3 hour hike
W: 2 litres of water and mint tea

Have a good day!

Hi Benjammin. hope you have plenty of greens with those meals :D

and Chili con carne? no beans mate.

i did a chilli but without the beans it was nice :)

Did you use tin toms? Which ones? I fancy one but havent made one since on atkins. I normally put too much chilli in so no one else can eat it...........Jim fancy some. Lol

I put too much chilli in too :)
tesco tinned toms. i just looked for the lowest carb. they were still quite high but i got enough out for 3 meals :)

Back