Share your *MENUS* please (Atkins and Low carb)

You can stay on induction for up to 6 months depending on how much you have to lose Girls.

im still on induction since Jan x

You can stay on induction for up to 6 months depending on how much you have to lose Girls.

Yes sorry I meant a minimum of 2 weeks... I flit back & forward!!

Yes and im in my 3rd week which is why i thought it was ok to have milk. Reading the book at the moment but it takes a while to get through

Hi everyone,
I wonder is someone could help me....
I'm currently on Lipotrim, have lost quite a bit in just 13 weeks, but starting to find it really hard work now. I need to chew food!
Given LT's concept is to put you in Ketosis to burn up the fat, I'm wondering whether switching in to the Atkins would be a good choice for me. I've tried it previously, but I must be doing something wrong, as I actually managed to gain weight!!!
Could someone perhaps private message me with a sample menu, or any tips/advice?
Thanks so much!
Debs

Hi Debs, have you read my "so you're thinking of starting atkins" stickie, that and the recipe stickie will get you started. We've had quite a few on here come over from the dark side. ;)

HI Dunders, I did exactly what you did. Buy the Atkins book read and understand it. Lipotrim is very dangerous. Atkins is easy and can yield results just like lipotrim. Your in a zone now where you could gain alot of weight if you dont watch it.

Menu

B Sausage 2 x eggs
S 1 X Atkins Bar
L Turkey Salad
D Prawn Madras with Cauli Mash

Madras

I would make my own spice mix up but as its Friday, i used a Pataks paste in a jar .

3 x tsp paste
1/2 onion
1/2 green pepper
1/4 pint fresh chicken stock

cook until sauce the right consistency add cooked king prawns.

Stephen

working to the rule taking the fibre off the carbs it does go into a negative figure.

stephen

stephen, here in the UK we do not supbtract the fiber from the cabrs, you need to count the carbs as a whole. x

Read the new atkins book sure does tell you that(last time i looked Kidderminster was in Worcestershire) LOL

Has anyone made bubble and squeak? Someone mentioned it and i cant remember where. I made cauli mash and mixed it with some cooked leek and cabbage but it wouldnt stay in patties or fry it just kind of burnt.

Back